Why do People still insist on calling Protodrol, Superdrol, Epistane, prohormones

mightyconan

Awards
wow, I sometimes get amazed at the stupidity of guys on these forums. they continue to call certain supplements, pro hormones. just for educational purposes. Protodrol is NOTTTTT a prohormone, it is a designer steroid. so is superdrol, epistane, and the like. please people, stop calling them prohormones, when are not. A prohormone is when it is converted to a parent hormone. these are not converted to anything. they are steroids. a supplement such as Halodrol is also a steroid, cause even though it converts, it also has anabolic properties by itself. same thing with tren.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same reason people insist on calling estra-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione/19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione tren instead of pro-dienolone :D

Sorry, I couldn't resist :lol:

reptone

Awards
  • Established
wow, I sometimes get amazed at the stupidity of guys on these forums. they continue to call certain supplements, pro hormones. just for educational purposes. Protodrol is NOTTTTT a prohormone, it is a designer steroid. so is superdrol, epistane, and the like. please people, stop calling them prohormones, when are not. A prohormone is when it is converted to a parent hormone. these are not converted to anything. they are steroids. a supplement such as Halodrol is also a steroid, cause even though it converts, it also has anabolic properties by itself. same thing with tren.
IMO(at least guys I know locally, NOT on AM) they like the PH label because they like to be able to tell people they are "natural" and don`t use steroids. Stupid as it seems, that`s the mindset.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just messing around. It probably has something to do with the legalities of pro-steroids and designer steroids. This is likely something that started top down (manufacturers to the consumers). These products were likely referred to as PHs when first marketed and the consumers unwittingly have parroted the phrase. There's likely some ignorance involved as well though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pro dienolone (tren) doesn't have any action on it's own. it has to convert into dienolone first.

but the hd was right. conversion to tbol is minimal at best. most is seen from the compound.

sup companies call them pro hormones to skeet by, and not look bad. so when the fda come knockin, they can play dumb.

none of the compounds are designer steroids. this also another stupid term used unknowingly out of context.

there is not a single steroid sold that hasn't been previously synthesized a long time ago by vida.

all a company has to do is get a copy of the controlled substance list, then get vida's book, and they can realease a product not yet banned.

these compounds are gray market steroids at best. "barely legal". legal to purchase and use, but illegal for sup companies to sell d/t failing to register a new drug with the fda.

if they did this, it would be banned, and regestered as a controlled substance.

nothing designer about superdrol, or dimethazine. both have been used/tested by pharmacuetical companies in the past.

only reason I sometimes say pro hormones, or supplements, is to keep it on a down low. as im sure others do as well. mostly, i just call them compounds though.

but most are just ignorant, and dont know the difference.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im going to campaign to make dbol legal again!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate when people talk about pro steroids in the SUPPLEMENT section. MOVED to the right section.

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
I think its generally just for ease of reference. Whether it be the active steroid, or a precursor to the steroid....they are both steroids. People say PH for whats over the counter , its just essentially the "legally available goods" in a sense. Kinda like how when you pick up a car and driver, there are trucks in there and not just cars.

Its just general slang for legally produced steroids.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
tomatoe tomato?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
na, it's still the same veggie.

pro hormones and oral steroids are very different.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Basically bc it sounds better. Go up to some random person on the street and say "Im on steroids" and then go up to another random person and say "Im on a prohormone." Same could be said for telling a family member or friend.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Because you only inject steroids.... right? RIGHT?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Basically bc it sounds better. Go up to some random person on the street and say "Im on steroids" and then go up to another random person and say "Im on a prohormone." Same could be said for telling a family member or friend.

im pretty sure you would get the same ( wtf who is this guy ) response if you walked up to a random person on the street and said you were on steroids or a PH

:bigok: lol

ima try it one day. be walkin down the street and walk up to someone and be like ''' hey man im on steroids! yeah!''

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
its really easy to explain.

its been said before,but, when you're talking to friends and you dont want them to think you're nuts ''doing steroids'', its just easier.

pro hormone has a nicer sound to it.

of course, i like sounding hardcore so i always say steroid.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im pretty sure you would get the same ( wtf who is this guy ) response if you walked up to a random person on the street and said you were on steroids or a PH

:bigok: lol

ima try it one day. be walkin down the street and walk up to someone and be like ''' hey man im on steroids! yeah!''
Lol when u do let me know how it goes.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
intead of the street, you should do it at a church.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

why do people insist on using the label "designer steroids" are these made by gucci or something? Its a steroid thats it...legal or not

:sucks::lame::birthday::bryce: