I wonder if ppl still do a future cycle even tho they experienced side effects b4

robe84

Awards
I really do wonder if any ppl who had done a prohormone cycle n experience side effects (like gyno,liver prob.,etc)n still had the balls to do another cycle in the future?im jus curious

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Yep. Just gotta build your support supps around your sides to limit them as much as possable.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you crash your bicycle once do you give up biking?

there are counters to nearly every side effect... you live and learn

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plenty of fish in the sea :veryhappy:

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
When you're hugging the FN toilet, puking your guts out, and swearing you'll never drink again; do you quit?!?!?!?!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
You're not doing it right

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
I really do wonder if any ppl who had done a prohormone cycle n experience side effects (like gyno,liver prob.,etc)n still had the balls to do another cycle in the future?im jus curious
Its not a matter of having the "balls" to give yourself gyno or liver issues again (unless you are just a moron). Its more about having the brains to think about what you are doing and modify the process to get the results you desire out of it. Its a learning experience. With so many compounds out now you have a lot of options. Dosing and ancillaries give you even more options.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
When you're hugging the FN toilet, puking your guts out, and swearing you'll never drink again; do you quit?!?!?!?!

winning analogy

edit : to answer the above question, yes, i did quit.

i only smoke dojah now

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes actually- well any sane person would i didnt-

nor did i quit after being up 6 days straight and had a psychotic episode! gotta love speed!

But really question I have is what all sides to support supps prevent?

I know thistle helps with liver protection- saw polmetto with prostate and hawthorn with bp- what about lethargy/insomnia anything for them that is tried and true?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes actually- well any sane person would i didnt-

nor did i quit after being up 6 days straight and had a psychotic episode! gotta love speed!

But really question I have is what all sides to support supps prevent?

I know thistle helps with liver protection- saw polmetto with prostate and hawthorn with bp- what about lethargy/insomnia anything for them that is tried and true?
lethargy is usually low test/estrogen so you use DHEA or inject test
insomnia you pop pills to get to sleep, there's a lot to choose from. Or i just smoke weed that helps too lol.

There's drugs/chemicals/supplements to deal with just about everything you can think of. To some extent, anyway.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
inject test- hence the test base for many cycles i suppose- not only can most people gain for it it keeps those sides at bay

wellllllll injectables are sounding more and more appealing if i am going to continue using hormones- which i am- unreal i would rep u but i have to whore myself around :(