8wk havoc cycle

  1. New Member
    beaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    6.85%

    8wk havoc cycle


    i have quite a few ph cycles uner my belt as well as one aas(test-e/deca)
    ph's i've used
    og pheraphlex
    og superdrol
    havoc
    p-plex(19.2mg)batch
    h-drol
    stanodrol

    anyway i was thinkin of a cycles a few months down the road cuz im on h-drol/stanodrol now and lovin it. i loved my p-plex/havoc bridge months ago too. this time i wanna stick with one compound, HAVOC!

    HAVOC
    20/30/30/30/30/40/40/40
    PCT - TOREM

    is this crazy or doable. reacted great before. please lemme know what u think? i was goin to run m-drol next but i have changed my mind. also, if there's anything you would add or tweak lemme know.
    thanks
    beaver

  2. Advanced Member
    timmmah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    509
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    76.28%

    Do you get the joint pain from havoc? I couldn't Imagine running that stuff for that long, I have run it 4 or 5 times and every time I quit after four weeks from the sides, cool dreams though.
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....
  3. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237107
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    84.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I think you;re pushing it 8 weeks is too long IMO, I would run a bridge of SD in to your havoc and keep it a 6 weeks total, this is what I would do.

    SD 20/20/20/0/0/0
    epi 0/0/30/40/40/40
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    hungryH's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    907
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    58.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by beaver View Post
    i have quite a few ph cycles uner my belt as well as one aas(test-e/deca)
    ph's i've used
    og pheraphlex
    og superdrol
    havoc
    p-plex(19.2mg)batch
    h-drol
    stanodrol

    anyway i was thinkin of a cycles a few months down the road cuz im on h-drol/stanodrol now and lovin it. i loved my p-plex/havoc bridge months ago too. this time i wanna stick with one compound, HAVOC!

    HAVOC
    20/30/30/30/30/40/40/40
    PCT - TOREM

    is this crazy or doable. reacted great before. please lemme know what u think? i was goin to run m-drol next but i have changed my mind. also, if there's anything you would add or tweak lemme know.
    thanks
    beaver

    You'll be fine, but unless you respond really well from the stuff don't expect much. I ran it at 80mg for 9 weeks with 180mg of xtren. Post cycle bloods were normal.
  5. New Member
    AwfullyAmazin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    84.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by hungryH View Post
    You'll be fine, but unless you respond really well from the stuff don't expect much. I ran it at 80mg for 9 weeks with 180mg of xtren. Post cycle bloods were normal.
    I see you trollin'...
  6. New Member
    hungryH's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    907
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    58.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by AwfullyAmazin View Post
    I see you trollin'...
    I'm not trolling you knob. You are used to seeing the exact same cycles everywhere you look, so this seems absurd to you.
  7. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    39.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    I think you;re pushing it 8 weeks is too long IMO, I would run a bridge of SD in to your havoc and keep it a 6 weeks total, this is what I would do.

    SD 20/20/20/0/0/0
    epi 0/0/30/40/40/40
    Good advice, although having run this exact cycle before, I would run it
    S Drol 20/20/30/0/0/0
    Havoc 0/0/40/50/50/50
    I respond better with more and don`t get any worse sides.
  8. New Member
    AwfullyAmazin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    84.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by hungryH View Post
    I'm not trolling you knob. You are used to seeing the exact same cycles everywhere you look, so this seems absurd to you.
    Ok, troll.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 10:20 AM
  2. my havoc cycle
    By jraff328 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 05:25 PM
  3. Cycle Support for my Havoc Cycle
    By MasterMind79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 02:17 PM
  4. Havoc Cycle - My First Cycle, Please Critique
    By jamze7417 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 04:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in