SD to EPI bridge, with some X-tren stackage!

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Since i have today off of work AND the gym, I figured i would take the time to post up and create a log of the cycle i started sunday. This will probably be my last PH/DS cycle before i take the plunge into the real deal, so time to use up the rest of what i have and GO BIG.

The cycle
Methyl-S: 20/20/25/25-30/0/0/0/0(ill use the left-overs of my m-drol towards the end when i run outta methyl-s)
Epi-strong: 0/0/0/0/45/45/45/45
X-Tren: 0/90/90/120/120/120/120/120

On cycle supps:
Organ shield
Orange Triad
5g Creatine mono post w/o
Protein powder / waxy maize (WM Post w/o only)
ALCAR 1.5g a day
Jack3d Pre W/o
EAA+BCAA Intra

Post Cycle
Clomid: 100mg for first three days, then 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 40/20/20/20
Cortisol blocker Starting week 2 (Havnt purchased yet... Used Reduce-XT last cycle, open to suggestions on a quality cort blocker)
P6 Extreme Starting week 3 (Natural test booster, dunno if it works or not, but i have an unopened bottle sitting around, so might as well use it)
ASGT Pre W/O
5g creatine mono post w/o

Ill be training my ass off as always, and will be making posts almost daily. So follow along if youre interested!

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I know it really hasnt been long enough to make any REAL assessments of whats been goin on so far, but i definitely think this stuffs legit. Pumps have been good, strength has been up somewhat. I was stuck at 207 for a while, and weighed 207 on sunday.... Yesterday i weighed myself as usual at the gym: 212.5.

Also, could be in my mind or coincidence, but holy lethargy..... Today and yesterday, i wanted to do NOTHING but lay around. Definitely feel like a lazy bum... I didnt feel like this on my last cycle using m-drol!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'll follow along.. 3 orals for 8 weeks is hmm a little crazy, but what the hell dude. ****ing kill it.. your gonna be one strong mofo..

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
i'll follow along.. 3 orals for 8 weeks is hmm a little crazy, but what the hell dude. ****ing kill it.. your gonna be one strong mofo..
Thanks man! n i hear ya, believe me.... But ill only be on one methyl at a time, and im using support supps, so 'hopefully' everything goes smoothly. Shutdowns gonna be a bitch, but ****it. Shutdown is shutdown, thats why God made pct, Right? :cheers:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tru dat homie.. yeah shutdown is gonna blow balls, waait. what balls? but yeah soon as ya get that clomid rolling you'll be fine.. have you ran xtren before?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
hcg..... for something like that i recommend hcg. sd/epi is no joke, i just got done with it and next time im running hcg.. lol

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I second that.. 8 weeks is long oral cycle... will follow along.. let it rip

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SC is right Xp.. Also, SD/Epi bridge will be enough for a great cycle trust me. The tren is really unnecessary stress on the body and unnecessary to make this a great cycle for you. I'll follow too.

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
WOW bro!!! I have all three of those compounds also but I'm running the mdrol/havoc cycle first then my summer cycle will be mdrol/xtren and both cycles will be with hcg. But damn!!!:jaw: your running all three. If your logging it im subbed for the huge gains in mass and strength. Good luck tho!!!

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Wish I had some hcg to run, but I don't... I think ill be fine without though. My last cycle (m-drol - p-plex bridge) was just over 7 weeks, and I was fine. Recovery definitely sucked, but I didn't use clomid either. The p-plex was ran for 5 weeks n a couple days... I got crazy gyno symptoms from it, it was scary, never touchin that stuff again. Hopefully with the epi thrown in there at the end I won't have to worry about all that.

Would it help speed up recovery to use clomid during cycle like a week or two before pct?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I've seen crazier cycles. Have fun with it.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
im finishing my last 2 weeks with Superdrone/tren bridge. 20mg 3 weeks, with 4 weeks tren at 150mg

tren shut me down almost instantly ( id say after one week into it.) but hey may have happened regardless after SD. but i felt great up until then. it was no joke trens a libido killer

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
lol.. bro ur gonna run into some issues...whats your cycle history...this is excessive and unnecessary u should definitely definitely get blood work after this.. i can pretty much guarantee your cholesterol will be in the ****ter... u will have no libido or ability to get up for a few months.. pct is gonna be a biatch man.. your test will seriously be in the single digits... have u taken blood pressure lately.. be careful running jacked with the roids.. it will definitely boost blood pressure

also id throw in some extras into pct

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously Xp... Listen bro... SD/Epi is effective as you can get. I guarantee you adding tren will give you minimal benefits over SD/Epi.

I would rather you run SD/Epi for 8 weeks instead of adding tren into the cycle. It's given many people problems. It's known for having harsh sides.... not characteristics of a compound you want to add as a bridge at all.

Epi is good stuff for this trust me.

This is the last time I will weigh in on this issue with you because in the end it's your body. I wouldn't tell you not to use tren again if I sincerely didn't care but I'm telling you again. Just use wiser judgement. Cycles are immensely enjoyable when done right. They give you euphoric feelings growing...however, they are horrific if done wrong. That's all I have to say about this.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I actually have a Stack called THE SHOT that has

TREN 30mgs
EPI 10mgs
SD 6mgs
BIOPERINE 5mgs

LOL you know the bottle says take 3 caps for 6-8 wks, and you know if sum noob got ahold of this you would see him on the news in the hospital.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope he has taken tren before bc it is seriously the biggest hit or kill DS out there IMO. People either love it or curse its name and its unborn child.

This is coming from a guy who loves it too so u can only imagine what people who had a bad experience with it would say.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I hope he has taken tren before bc it is seriously the biggest hit or kill DS out there IMO. People either love it or curse its name and its unborn child.

This is coming from a guy who loves it too so u can only imagine what people who had a bad experience with it would say.
yeah and have you ran it higher than 90?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah and have you ran it higher than 90?
No last time I ran it 60 and 90. This time I started at 90ish. Doing the Tren LV so could be absorbing more. Depending on how things r going might bump it up.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
No last time I ran it 60 and 90. This time I started at 90ish. Doing the Tren LV so could be absorbing more. Depending on how things r going might bump it up.
yeah i would be hard pressed to bump it much past 2 of thoses PP tren tabs

sms6090

Awards
im doing m drol bridged into epistane... ill follow along

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i would be hard pressed to bump it much past 2 of thoses PP tren tabs
That is what I like about the LV. I was thinking about taking Finavol for my cycle but my options would have been 50, 100, or 150...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
xp i hope you dont have a girlfriend.. Cuz youre junk ain't gonna work for a couple months afterwards. dont start clomid before pct... (really?) frontload and take nolva with it. dude

hcg is cheap AND easy to get and if you "wish" you could get some, then you would and be patient enough to start when you get it................... just my two cents

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Bout to eat some breakfast, some SD, and go hitup back n bi's. I'll respond to everyones posts when I get back!

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Had a pretty good workout today..... Hit up back&Bis, with some nice abs at the end. bicep pump was very nice, strength was there. Weighed in at 212 again today, but i only had one meal before i hit the gym.

Pre-workout meal:
4 eggs, with one slice of cheese
One cup of oats
25g protein
Small rice crispy treat (Had too... looked too delish sitting there)
took a shower and shaved to let the food settle, then hitup my Supps n went off to the gym

Pre-workout supps:
10mg SD
2 1/2 scoops jack3d
1g ALCAR

Intra-workout:
5 scoops BCAA+EAA

Post workout:
50g protein
75g WMS
5g Creatine mono

back
Dumbell rows 3 sets
95x15
110x10
95x11
Hammer Strength Rows (Palm down) 3 sets
two 45's per side x 7
One 45 and a 25 per side x 11
one 45 and a 25 per side x 10
seated pulley row (straight bar palm up) 3 sets
160 x 11
160 x 12
140 x 15
Hammer strength pulldowns (palm in) 3 sets
45, 25, and a 10 on each side x 10
Same as above x 10
45 and 25 per side x 12
Wide grip cable pulldown 3 sets
140 x 11
140 x 10
120 x 12
lat pullovers, with straightbar on cable machine 3 sets
130 x 10 all three

Bi's
Seated DB curls 3 sets (alternating hands)
40 x 18 (9 per arm)
40 x 16
35 x 22
standing cable curl
150 x 9
150 x 8
140 x 10
standing DB hammers
40 x 20 (10 per hand)
40 x 20
35 x 22
Preacher cable machine
70 x 11
70 x 10
70 x 9

Did a pretty killer ab workout for a finisher.... All in all, it was a great feeling workout, straight killed it. I've got some pics im going to post, but i gotta get some food n get going to work before im late!

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
Dude that is a resiculous cycle do yourself a favor ons split it into 2 4 week cycles.

Trust me you don't want to run the tren that long and that many methyls is going to rock your liver hardcore you will feel so ****ty halfway through

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I havnt posted up in here for a while... Seemed most everybody was more worried about the sides I'd encounter rather than the actual cycle itself. Anyways, here's an update for those interested!!:)

So far, so good. Methyl-s is as legit as it get.! Starting weight was 207, weighed in today at 219! Pumps have been incredible, and strength increases by the workout. Vascularity has increased a little (I'm not very vascular at all), and I'd say bodyfat is staying about the same. As for sides, lethargy is a bitch. This stuff's had me very lazy lately, but it's okay.. I can deal with it. Back pumps have been minor, I got worse back pumps off my first cycle (The One), however calf pumps during speed walking/jogging have been intense. My calfs are one of my lacking muscles, so that could be part of the problem too. Libido has been about the same, if not better. The methyl-s has not decreased anything in that department at all... Hopefully I'll be equally as lucky when the x-tren kicks in, heard it can be a libido killer ):.

Anyways, my dosing regiment has been as follows:
methyl-S: 10mg upon rising, and another 10mg sometime later in the day.
I take my organ shield with my first dose of the day, and I take every dose with 1g of ALCAR and a serving of nitrix (I found some nitrix in the ole' supplement stash, so I figured I'd take it...). Instead of the ASGT pre w/o, I decided to take white flood pre w/o for the days I need an extra kick. I think the ASGT will be better suited for PCT. Also, I'm still taking the 75g waxy maize + 50g isolate + 5g creatine mono post workout.

I DID change my cycle a little bit. Instead of running the x-tren at 0/90/90/120/120/120/120/120, I decided it would be better to run it 0/0/120/120/120/120/120/120. So, Yesterday I added in the x-tren. 2 caps (60mg) with my first dose of SD, and another 2 caps with my second dose. Obviously it's too early to make any real comments on the x-tren, but today I had another awesome workout. I also bumped the SD to 25mg/ed today (forgot to bump up 5mg yesterday), dosing it 15mg upon waking and the other 10 later in the day. Next week (the final week) I will probably bump to 30mg/Ed.... Just hoping the left-over m-drol caps I have that I'll be using to finish up the SD run will be as legit as the methyl-s.

All in all, it's been good so far. Into week 3, and feeling good except for the lethargy/calf pumps. I'm thinking about taking another serving of organ shield with my second dosage of the day as well. I'm kinda thinking the stuff is a little underdosed, so two servings a day should do a lot better:).

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ur into week three? Fuk it STEAM AHEAD AS PLANNED! Ur body will be streessed- but you will recover IF you have pct in check

I would have suggested hcg but its kinda pointless at week three- u will be fine just a long recovery

SUBBDIZZLE MY NIZZLE

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
XP thanks for updating bro, i was wondering how it's going.

Those are some high doses you're running, but as long as you can handle them, ****in' kill it my man!

and congrats on the gains sofar dude. keep us updated!

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
You're running a killer stack. I'm glad things are working out as well as they are!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's too early to congratulate you........ because PCT will tell us how this cycle really was for you and how shut down really was. But I'm happy to hear you're ok and was wondering what happened. And glad to hear ON cycle is going good.

Overkill on the supports my friend trust me!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Overkill on the supports my friend trust me!
x 2 !!!!

your stack is gonna eat you for breakfast and chew you out in 8 weeks lol... but the ride should be fun as hell... LOL

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
x 2 !!!!

your stack is gonna eat you for breakfast and chew you out in 8 weeks lol... but the ride should be fun as hell... LOL
are you guys telling me to up my support supps?? Lol sorry that was unclear.

Anyways.. This stack isn't eatin me for breakfast. It's making me eat weight for breakfast;)

And like I said... Shutdown is going to happen. People run test + other compounds for 15+ weeks without hcg.... Are those people less shut down then I'll be at the end of their cycle? Not likely... I'm just gonna run pct solid and hope I snap out of it quick

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
My pct will be nolva/clomid based. I'm confident the clomid will bounce be back quick, although I've never used it.. I was thinking about using d-aspartic acid during pct also, as I've heard promising things about it. What do you guys think, and what would an appropriate dosage be?

Also, what would you guys suggest as a cort blocker? I'll be using one of those starting in week 2 of pct.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
My pct will be nolva/clomid based. I'm confident the clomid will bounce be back quick, although I've never used it.. I was thinking about using d-aspartic acid during pct also, as I've heard promising things about it. What do you guys think, and what would an appropriate dosage be?

Also, what would you guys suggest as a cort blocker? I'll be using one of those starting in week 2 of pct.
I would go with Lean Xtreme for your cort blocker

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I would go with Lean Xtreme for your cort blocker
Thanks man.. I will probably go with that

Chest & tris today in about an hour. Probably hit up 15-20 mins of cardiovascular afterward. YEAHHH BUDDY!!!!

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
My pre w/o supplementation will consist of 15mg SD, 60mg x-tren, 1g alcar, n some white flood.... Yum :)

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established

Clomid brought me back faster than Nolva, but I was very emotional during PCT.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Clomid brought me back faster than Nolva, but I was very emotional during PCT.
I too, was a bit edgy the first couple of days on PCT. Clomid works tho. Cant wait to see my numbers now :D

Oh and OP, might I suggest a product NTBM offers called HCGenerate. It's a very unique product that stimulates the leydig cells, so it should actually help significantly with shutdown.

If you would like to check it out, take advantage of this coupon code for 15% off.

needto139 is a 15% discount for needtobuildmuscle.com

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Some updatage fo my followerz.

Last week of SD, second week of x-tren! Bumped up the SD to 30mg yesterday, x-tren's still at 120. Strength is going up up upppp. Looking real swole.. Hit 225 12 times with no lift or spot last chest day, after a set of 245. Before I started superdrol I was only getting it for around 7.

Just some thoughts of mine:

-ran out of my methyl-s yesterday, so I have to use the leftover m-drol pills for the final week of the SD. I sure hope this m-drol is as legit as that methyl-S, cuz that **** was offfff the chainnn!!

-lethargy is killing me. I feel like a zombie all the time. It's not in my head, the SD lethargy is real and ****ty.

- The tren should be kicking in when I get off the SD. I hope this tren/epi stack will be enough to sustain the strength gains of the SD. What do you guys think? I'm going to be doing cardio when I get on the epi. I'm still gonna put down the food... I'm hoping to keep my strength, and MOST of my weight, but shed some fat. Doable? Well see... But this SD has undoubtadly bulked me the hell up, with little or no fat gain.

Once again, changing my dosing. Instead of the epi at 0/0/0/0/45/45/45/45, I'll be running it at 0/0/0/0/30/45/45/65, depending on how I feel the final week. I'll also run the tren at 150 the final week. I wanna feel like A total BEAST for my final week (all depending on how I feel, obviously). I'll keep you guys posted!

Oh, and I'm up to 219 btw.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established

Last week of SD, second week of x-tren! Bumped up the SD to 30mg yesterday, x-tren's still at 120. Strength is going up up upppp. Looking real swole.. Hit 225 12 times with no lift or spot last chest day, after a set of 245. Before I started superdrol I was only getting it for around 7.

-ran out of my methyl-s yesterday, so I have to use the leftover m-drol pills for the final week of the SD. I sure hope this m-drol is as legit as that methyl-S, cuz that **** was offfff the chainnn!!

-lethargy is killing me. I feel like a zombie all the time. It's not in my head, the SD lethargy is real and ****ty.

- The tren should be kicking in when I get off the SD. I hope this tren/epi stack will be enough to sustain the strength gains of the SD. What do you guys think? I'm going to be doing cardio when I get on the epi. I'm still gonna put down the food... I'm hoping to keep my strength, and MOST of my weight, but shed some fat. Doable? Well see... But this SD has undoubtadly bulked me the hell up, with little or no fat gain.

Once again, changing my dosing. Instead of the epi at 0/0/0/0/45/45/45/45, I'll be running it at 0/0/0/0/30/45/45/65, depending on how I feel the final week. I'll also run the tren at 150 the final week. I wanna feel like A total BEAST for my final week (all depending on how I feel, obviously). I'll keep you guys posted!

Ugh. The Tren/SD lethargy. I had days that I seriously couldn't stay away at work a few hours before quitting time. Thank God for Red bull.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Wow. You're killin it XP.. Keep it up man! :D

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Also, just a little somethin I found funny I forgot to mention earlier...

I got my methyl-S from a UK source. It had the customs paper on the front of the package it came in, and the contents read 'VITAMINS'. Haha

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks big dog!! I'd rep u if I could, but I post from my iPhone so it's all effed up!!
It's all good bro. That lethargy's gotta suck balls, but keep smashin them weights! Soon as that tren kicks in you're gonna hit beast status!!!