Nolva AND Clomid for this cycle?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am getting ready to run a 1-dhea/m14add stack bridged into pmag for a 6-7 week cycle

dosing will be high (not above 90 mgs for the m14add and not above 100 for pmag)

I know 1-dhea and m14add can get wet so I will have nolva to deal with any gyno symptoms that may arise and clomid to deal with hpta shutdown

if i get gyno on cycle i will dose nolva at 10 mgs for 3-4 days

pct i was thinkin somethin like this?

Clomid-50/50/25/25

Nolva-10/10/10/10

These are human grade rx tablets

What does everyone think?

My first time using two serms for a pct but it makes sense i thinks

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah that should be fine.. clomid/nolva ur covered..

what happened to the test cycle?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im still going to do it- i want to get a little more experience under my belt before moving to injectables- prob in another year after 1-3 more cycles of orals

dose the dosing for nolva/clomid look okay? both for pct and for if gyno pops up while ON

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well if you get gyno on cycle, i suppose some nolva at 40 or 20,

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
k will keep that in mind- probly blast it with 40/20/20/10 while on- but i dont think i have anything to worry bout really- the dosing is

m14-90/90/90/120/0/0/0
1-dhea-300/400/400/400/0/0/0

pmag-0/0/0/75/75/100/100

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm well i've never ran any of those compounds, i just like to keep it real and cycle sd and maybe some pp.. oh wait and soon some test
:sombrero:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
skip it an inject

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Gonna go with GP. After a few oral cycles I've always been left wanting. You should just pin. You can start in Oct with me and SC it'll be fun(3 popped cherries oyea).

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol i might just do that- i might!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, plus I have more chance getting flamed for running an insane cycle for the first time ;) im sure you cant top tren ace/test/t3 all maybe kickstarted with sd lol... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Yeah, plus I have more chance getting flamed for running an insane cycle for the first time ;) im sure you cant top tren ace/test/t3 all maybe kickstarted with sd lol... HAHAHAHAHAHA
You make me feel like I should add something to mine. :32:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Yea I'm good with a low dose SD kickstart. Only thing I may do is change out the SD for dbol.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
I am getting ready to run a 1-dhea/m14add stack bridged into pmag for a 6-7 week cycle

dosing will be high (not above 90 mgs for the m14add and not above 100 for pmag)

I know 1-dhea and m14add can get wet so I will have nolva to deal with any gyno symptoms that may arise and clomid to deal with hpta shutdown

if i get gyno on cycle i will dose nolva at 10 mgs for 3-4 days

pct i was thinkin somethin like this?

Clomid-50/50/25/25

Nolva-10/10/10/10

These are human grade rx tablets

What does everyone think?

My first time using two serms for a pct but it makes sense i thinks
Clomid and nolva have never been proven to be more effective at increasing test then either alone. Run a serm of choice(I'd go for torem, but it really doesn't matter) along with atd or exemestane at 25mg daily.