my cycle plans for November 2011 contest

jzaw

Awards
Ill give u my background info first:

weight: 186-188lbs
height: 5'8
bodyfat: 17-18%
years of bodybuilding: 2

I've done 1 mild cycle already started in May. I just ran only Test-e @ 500mg per week for 10 weeks. Currently on PCT for the past 2 weeks and gonna be on it till end of August. I'm running Nolva at 40mg and Clomid at 50mg everyday; ill taper down as I get closer to the end of my PCT. I know ppl are going to flame me for starting too young but I'm planning to compete in a non-tested show in mid November of 2011 in the Juniors division and I know for a fact that everyone in my division is on the gear. I know what i'm getting myself into and i'm willing to make that sacrifice to do well in my competition.

Here is what i have laided out my plan up until next year November of 2011:

Im gonna start cutting in beginning of September 2010 when I finish my PCT. I'll be just running ECA stack. While I cut, ill start a test-e only cycle around mid October for 8 weeks. First 2 weeks ill front load it with 1000mg and then dose it at 750mg for the rest of the 6 weeks. I'll also run Arimidex along with the cycle. As for PCT ill be using the same protocol. My cut will end around middle of December which is when i finish my cycle. Hopefully I'll finish my PCT around mid January and clean bulk while off everything for a little while. Then around March, ill do a bulking cycle for 8 weeks just test-e. Same protocol as the 2nd cycle except no ECA stack. and for PCT, same thing. I'll be starting my Contest prep in July of 2011 but only be using ECA stack to start with. Around half way through my prep (8 weeks out from comp) I'll add in Test-e and arimidex (same protocol as other cycle). About 4 weeks out I might add either Anavar or Winstrol just to get more of a dry look. I'll be using Arimidex all the way till contest day to keep estrogen down which will prevent bloating.

Constructive criticism is welcome and willing to take in good advice

thanks guys

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stupid idea- ur going to mess up ur endo system for one contest? I know you said you where willing to accept the consequences- but Dear Lord

But if ur going to do it ur going to do it

Why use test e on a cut? it can be wet right? maybe i misread

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Ill give u my background info first:

weight: 186-188lbs
height: 5'8
bodyfat: 17-18%
years of bodybuilding: 2

I've done 1 mild cycle already started in May. I just ran only Test-e @ 500mg per week for 10 weeks. Currently on PCT for the past 2 weeks and gonna be on it till end of August. I'm running Nolva at 40mg and Clomid at 50mg everyday; ill taper down as I get closer to the end of my PCT. I know ppl are going to flame me for starting too young but I'm planning to compete in a non-tested show in mid November of 2011 in the Juniors division and I know for a fact that everyone in my division is on the gear. I know what i'm getting myself into and i'm willing to make that sacrifice to do well in my competition.

Here is what i have laided out my plan up until next year November of 2011:

Im gonna start cutting in beginning of September 2010 when I finish my PCT. I'll be just running ECA stack. While I cut, ill start a test-e only cycle around mid October for 8 weeks. First 2 weeks ill front load it with 1000mg and then dose it at 750mg for the rest of the 6 weeks. I'll also run Arimidex along with the cycle. As for PCT ill be using the same protocol. My cut will end around middle of December which is when i finish my cycle. Hopefully I'll finish my PCT around mid January and clean bulk while off everything for a little while. Then around March, ill do a bulking cycle for 8 weeks just test-e. Same protocol as the 2nd cycle except no ECA stack. and for PCT, same thing. I'll be starting my Contest prep in July of 2011 but only be using ECA stack to start with. Around half way through my prep (8 weeks out from comp) I'll add in Test-e and arimidex (same protocol as other cycle). About 4 weeks out I might add either Anavar or Winstrol just to get more of a dry look. I'll be using Arimidex all the way till contest day to keep estrogen down which will prevent bloating.

Constructive criticism is welcome and willing to take in good advice

thanks guys
Damn bro, you're just throwing the time off = time on + pct theory right out the window huh!?!?

Well, if you're gonna do it anyways, why run the AI the whole time just for bloat prevention? You're going to drop the water weight before contest anyway. Unless, of course, you already know that you're prone to gyno issues while on cycle.

jzaw

Awards
Damn bro, you're just throwing the time off = time on + pct theory right out the window huh!?!?

Well, if you're gonna do it anyways, why run the AI the whole time just for bloat prevention? You're going to drop the water weight before contest anyway. Unless, of course, you already know that you're prone to gyno issues while on cycle.
edit: iunno i was considering to skip the 2nd cycle and not do it, just cut without gear and only use ECA. But then I wanna know how my body reacts to it while on a cut so it's like a practice run for the actual contest prep

The reason Im gonna run an AI is to be on the safe side. 750-1000mg of test per week is considered moderately high. Also i don't like the bloated feeling that i get from the estrogen

jzaw

Awards
Time on + PCT= time off
or
8 wks+ 4 wks = 12 weeks
yeah I'm just running it 2 weeks extra short. The intention I had in mind was to get in as many cycle as possible. I was told by some people that i should ditch the cutting because ill end up cutting anyways when I contest prep. And that I should just do a longer contest prep. So I don't have to worry about trying to fit in as many cycles as possible. The reason why i wanna do a cut before contest prep is because I wanna do like a practice run of it. Just to see how my body reacts to it while on a cut. Also it prepares me mentally for contest prep so I know what i'll have to do during contest prep.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
This is just foolish. So your plan is by the age of 20 have 3-4 cycles under your belt. Dude you’re not thinking this through properly. You’re 19 only 185ish and over 17%bf. It looks like you haven’t really done anything to be ready for a comp and just plan on juicing your way through it.

jzaw

Awards
This is just foolish. So your plan is by the age of 20 have 3-4 cycles under your belt. Dude you’re not thinking this through properly. You’re 19 only 185ish and over 17%bf. It looks like you haven’t really done anything to be ready for a comp and just plan on juicing your way through it.
Yeah I agree with you here. More cycles doesn't always = better. This was my original plan a while back. But lately I was thinking to do a short cut from September till end of October (8 weeks) with only ECA stack just to get back down to 12-14% bf. Ill Start my next cycle in November (after being off cycle for a total of 12 weeks which i'm supposed to be off for) and just bulk from there till end of December (8 weeks) And then do PCT (4 weeks). From there on till May ill slow bulk naturally. Then gonna start contest prep in June so I got 22 weeks to prepare. I'll just prep with only ECA until im 12 weeks out then i'll add in the test and arimidex. How does that sound?

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Disclaimer. I don't advocate the use of AAS/DS/PS/PH to anyone under the age of 21. The risk of long term sides is too high. You could end up with a lifetime of depression, naturally low testosterone, and increased risk of prostate problems. Not to mention the fact that it could stunt any potential growing you have left to do.

Only use the Adex if a gyno issue arises. Consider Winstrol at the end of the test cycle to finish getting the physique in check, need to be 10% and under for it to shine.

BTW. You're not old enough to be allowed to post in here.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/3576-important-under-21-a.html