M1t & 4AD (again!!!)

LM600

Awards
Hi Guys,

Just migrated over here from another 'BodyBuilding' forum, and this one seems far more informative, adult and intelligent :D

Just a quick question, if I may, (I have searched but couldn't find a specific answer)

I have ordered some M1T tabs and 4AD transdermal (7.5g/120ml) with Nolva for PCT.

I will be running the M1T @ 5mg pd for 14 days and the 4AD @ 1 or maybe 2 squirts pd for either 14 or 28 days.

Would starting the 4AD 14 days before the M1T be beneficial or should I just run the two together, I only want to run the M1T for one 14 day period, as this is my first experience with this powerful compound?!

My stats are :

Age 30
Weight 215lbs
B/F ~20%
Hist. Lifting for 10 yrs, seriously for last 3
PH exp. 8 weeks of AST's 3AndroXtreme 2 yrs ago

Thanks in advance...

LM <--:confused: & :eek:

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Either way would suffice. Personally I would run it at the beginning for 2 weeks as a kick start so to speak. Then continue the 4ad trans for 4 more weeks for a total of 6 weeks. I think that less than 4weeks of a transdermal is much too short. In my experience 4 weeks is too short, 6 weeks is about optimal. Just my 2 cents.

LM600

Awards
Either way would suffice. Personally I would run it at the beginning for 2 weeks as a kick start so to speak. Then continue the 4ad trans for 4 more weeks for a total of 6 weeks. I think that less than 4weeks of a transdermal is much too short. In my experience 4 weeks is too short, 6 weeks is about optimal. Just my 2 cents.
Jimmy,

Thanks Mate!

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yep....You might also consider splitting your dose 2 times a day of m1t because of the half life.I am assuming your tabs are 5mg, so you could probably get away with 2 5mg doses a day and do very well.I am not saying more is better either, but with your stats and going 2 weeks I think you would happy.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Also, 4AD trans is good for about 12 hours so it would benefit to apply a squirt every 12 hours to keep the levels steady. There hasn't really been any difference in spliting the M1T dose. I've read of ppl doing it but not really seeing anything different. If I were you:

Weeks 1-6: 400mgs of trans 4AD ed
Weeks 2-4: 10mgs of M1T ed

PCT: 40mgs of Nolva ed for weeks 6-10.

LM600

Awards
Also, 4AD trans is good for about 12 hours so it would benefit to apply a squirt every 12 hours to keep the levels steady. There hasn't really been any difference in spliting the M1T dose. I've read of ppl doing it but not really seeing anything different. If I were you:

Weeks 1-6: 400mgs of trans 4AD ed
Weeks 2-4: 10mgs of M1T ed

PCT: 40mgs of Nolva ed for weeks 6-10.
Cheers Lads,

I was only going to use the 4AD to help combat the sides of the M1T as I don't want to bloat up too much, I'm just looking for fairly lean but solid gains - holy grail huh?!

Thanks again for all the suggestions, I'm pretty sure my question would've been flamed elsewhere!!! ;)

LM

nebmusclehead

Awards
I preloaded the 4AD trans for two weeks prior to two weeks of M-1-T then ran both for those two weeks followed up with four weeks of PCT. I loved it. Seemed as if the 4AD was just kicking in when the M-1-T was started and by week four strength was through the roof. Not only does the 4AD help combat the m-1-t sides but it works synergistically with it to make solid gains that really stick. It is a good stack that I will always fall back on!

LM600

Awards
I preloaded the 4AD trans for two weeks prior to two weeks of M-1-T then ran both for those two weeks followed up with four weeks of PCT. I loved it. Seemed as if the 4AD was just kicking in when the M-1-T was started and by week four strength was through the roof. Not only does the 4AD help combat the m-1-t sides but it works synergistically with it to make solid gains that really stick. It is a good stack that I will always fall back on!
Hi Neb,

That was my reasoning behind doing the 4AD for 14 days prior to starting the M1T.
My idea is that the 4AD will (hopefully) nullify some of the sides...I can't really afford to be lethargic at work!
Like I said I don't want to bloat up, I've got a wedding to go to at the end of all this and I don't want to look like Cartman in the 'photo's!!!:D :eek:

Cheers,

LM

LM600

Awards
Guys,

Thanks for all the advice/help...much appreciated.

I've now got a much clearer vision of how to use this compound - as it's a lil different to the 3AndroXtreme I've used before!!!

I'm going to run the 4AD at one squirt twice a day (12hrs apart) for 30 days with the M1T at 5mg for 15 days (maybe 10mg in the 2nd week...). Would it be best to take the M1T about an hour before working out - I can't seem to find much on the half life of M1T...I've read that it's anywhere between 3 and 12hrs!!!

LM

raylewis

Awards
Hi Neb,

That was my reasoning behind doing the 4AD for 14 days prior to starting the M1T.
My idea is that the 4AD will (hopefully) nullify some of the sides...I can't really afford to be lethargic at work!
Like I said I don't want to bloat up, I've got a wedding to go to at the end of all this and I don't want to look like Cartman in the 'photo's!!!:D :eek:

Cheers,

LM
If we didn't pre-run 4AD prior to starting the M1T, is there any theory on running it 2 weeks longer than the M1T for a total of 6 weeks or is there no point?

I wish I would have started my 4AD 1st but I was pretty excited to jump in.

I started them at the same time but my lethargy is pretty low. It comes in spurts but I feel fine overall. My stats when I started 2 weeks ago were 185 15%bf, now at 193 12% bf.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
daveydoodle Cycle Logs 11
Cycle Logs 2
hadijd Anabolics 6
MongoSS Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0