The new t-gel help

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
What is the best way to get ph powder to dissovle?IM going to mix 3g 4-ad and 6g1-test in the 4oz bottle,I've heard that u could heat it but whats the best way, hot water, boiling water.Does it mader which ph i put in first since some ph dont dissovle as easy as others.Could some one reply step by step for my.

THAXS, sorry for the newbe? but thats what iam HEHE;)

RRAdam

Awards
just heat some water (boil it, but dont put the gel in boiling water) once the water stops boiling, just stick the tgel in the water for a few minutes (5-15 minutes)... shake and there you go.

[edit: make sure you have all the ph in there first]

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
just heat some water (boil it, but dont put the gel in boiling water) once the water stops boiling, just stick the tgel in the water for a few minutes (5-15 minutes)... shake and there you go.

[edit: make sure you have all the ph in there first]
Just drop the bottle in? Is the bottle plastic?

Stingray

Awards
Somthing else that can help if you are putting in so much PH that you are getting close to the saturation point is, putting in a small steel ball berring (i just used a small [1/4 in] nut from a nut and bolt) as an agitator (the wife wouldnt fit in the bottle :D ). Then when you are done you can use a magnet to walk it up the side of the bottle and out. Worked great.

- Idea wasnt mine got it from another thread here somewhere.

dmxinc

Awards
Will the T-Gel hold 9 grams of PH with no problems? Has anyone tried this much?
Got this from the website:
T-GEL

This product has been enhanced to support up to 7.5 grams of PH's in a 4oz bottle.

Want to stock up on lotions before the ban is in place? This product is a value priced alternative to brewing your own! Just add powder of choice and shake well. This bottle will support up to 10 grams of powder.

LM600

Awards
Somthing else that can help if you are putting in so much PH that you are getting close to the saturation point is, putting in a small steel ball berring (i just used a small [1/4 in] nut from a nut and bolt) as an agitator (the wife wouldnt fit in the bottle :D ). Then when you are done you can use a magnet to walk it up the side of the bottle and out. Worked great.

- Idea wasnt mine got it from another thread here somewhere.
Cool idea!!!

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
thaxs, alot guys will try the magnet trick.

1)put ph powder in t-gel
2)put the bottle in hot water for 5-10mins
3)put the steel bearing and then shake,shake
4) do the magnet trick
5)ready to use

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
If I may suggest, don't add all your powder at once. Add a few grams at a time, mixing after each addition. Helps to make it mix better and easier. As far as the ball-berring goes, you can just leave it in the bottle to assist with mixing prior to each application.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
A cuffs could u reply with a step by step way that u would do it!!IT will be my frist time useing t-gel and ph's just want to get it right !!!!! thaxs alot O yeah im a newbe sorry

nebmusclehead

Awards
the t-gel bottle will hold up to ten grams easily. but I personally have found it much easier to mix it in another container and then transfer it back to the t-gel bottle. what I do is remove the pump from t-gel put in microwave for ten seconds, pour into a ten ounce plastic water bottle, add approximately 1/4 of powder with a ball bearing and shake the crap out of it, add another 1/4, go for it again, re-heat in micro for 8 to ten seconds, and repeat steps unitl all powder is dissolved. when you go to put your stuff back in the t-gel bottle simply get it hot again to thin out a bit and pour out as much as possible then add a few drops of isopropyl alchohol and shake up to get all the last little bits out. Seems kind of tedious but it really helps the stuff mix well and you end up with a nice creamy consistency with literally no bothersome clumps to clog your pump. just the way I do it! hope it helps!

simonkeller

Awards
the t-gel bottle will hold up to ten grams easily. but I personally have found it much easier to mix it in another container and then transfer it back to the t-gel bottle. what I do is remove the pump from t-gel put in microwave for ten seconds, pour into a ten ounce plastic water bottle, add approximately 1/4 of powder with a ball bearing and shake the crap out of it, add another 1/4, go for it again, re-heat in micro for 8 to ten seconds, and repeat steps unitl all powder is dissolved. when you go to put your stuff back in the t-gel bottle simply get it hot again to thin out a bit and pour out as much as possible then add a few drops of isopropyl alchohol and shake up to get all the last little bits out. Seems kind of tedious but it really helps the stuff mix well and you end up with a nice creamy consistency with literally no bothersome clumps to clog your pump. just the way I do it! hope it helps!
Good stuff... :)

dmxinc

Awards
Thanks. I figured I would ask before I tried to squeeze too much in. :)

nebmusclehead

Awards
You can't put it all in at once, that's why I recommend mixing in a larger container and then transfering back to the t-gel bottle. but if you are going to mix in the t-gel bottle just add a little at a time and it will all fit.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
One of the mods, or other knowledgeable members of this board, advised not to heat your T-Gel in the microwave. I don't remember the reason, but they were dead against it. What I do is warm a pot of water and place the T-Gel in the water for about 10 minutes. I then remove the pump, insert a plastic funnel and add half of my powders. I then replace the pump and shake it. I then follow the same process when adding the other half of the powders.

The T-Gel can hold 10 grams of powder, some have been reported to get 12 grams in. I belive it's always best to under dose it a bit, like 8-9 grams. If your gel becomes grainy, it will still absorb into your skin with some extra rubbing, it's just a little uncomfortable, but not too bad, while doing so.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i got 10 grams of 4-ad in there let it sit a few days and only shook it occaisionally

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Wojo, I never thought you to be such a patient person. :D