How long dose a prohomone stay in your body?

maik

Awards
Hello i wanted to know how long dose a prohormone like IronMagLabs 1- andro RX ANDRO stay in your body after the cycle? Im asking becoz i want to work as a police officer and would like to know if it would come out in any test?
I have never taken any prohormone in my life.
im 20 going to be 21 shortly

manbeast31

Awards
bad ideal from the start your 20 you dont need it at all

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
police training will be the ideal time to put size on naturally, plenty of exercise, good food and i assume good training facilities.Not only that 21 isnt a good age to be taking ph . its too early .

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
funny most cops i see are fat...its good that you want to be a big strong cop though

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
police training will be the ideal time to put size on naturally, plenty of exercise, good food and i assume good training facilities.Not only that 21 isnt a good age to be taking ph . its too early .
Debatable- some people say 21- some say 25 some say 30 the only I think Arnold started real juice when he was like 17? I dunno- I ran epistane at 21 and was fine ( I have blood work to back this up)- but if ur about to turn 21- wait till ur out of the academy and have some training under ur belt- then do it

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
Debatable- some people say 21- some say 25 some say 30 the only I think Arnold started real juice when he was like 17? I dunno- I ran epistane at 21 and was fine ( I have blood work to back this up)- but if ur about to turn 21- wait till ur out of the academy and have some training under ur belt- then do it
Arnolds book i think says he started at 15