2nd cycle...advice? E/bol/deca

LilBigz

LilBigz

Awards
Its been a few years since my last cycle (just test e/dbol) and made good gains and would like to do another basic cycle. This one I’d like to add deca to the mix. Im looking to put on as much mass as I can. I was thinking of running something like this:

wk 1-10 Test-E: 500mg/wk m/th
wk 1-9 Deca: 300mg/wk
wk 1-5 Dbol: 30mg/ed
wk 1-10 A-dex .25mg/ed
wk 2-11 hcg 250iu 2x/wk
wk 11-15: nolva 60/40/40/20/20
wk 1-10 anabolic innovations cycle support
wk 11-15 anabolic innovations post cycle support

I’ve been re-reading everything on the boards because its been so long. Last time water retention was really bad, some minor nipple sensitivity, as well as high blood pressure. I added in supps in the last cycle after things started so I wanted to try and run some things before hand to keep things in check. I also have my diet/routine in check and am more educated about my body.

How does everything look? Again this is all from things I have read from others posts.

Also the cycle support and post cycle support were just a thought because they had a good mixture of many elements. Would I be better off just combating things once they arise? I was also thinking of running something during pct like anabolic xtreme or something along those lines to help out.

Another thought was for my pct…I heard clomid was better to run in pct for a cycle with deca in it but I couldn’t find anything to support it. What would you guys say?

Thoughts and Concerns?

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Its been a few years since my last cycle (just test e/dbol) and made good gains and would like to do another basic cycle. This one I’d like to add deca to the mix. Im looking to put on as much mass as I can. I was thinking of running something like this:

wk 1-10 Test-E: 500mg/wk m/th
wk 1-9 Deca: 300mg/wk
wk 1-5 Dbol: 30mg/ed
wk 1-10 A-dex .25mg/ed
wk 2-11 hcg 250iu 2x/wk
wk 11-15: nolva 60/40/40/20/20
wk 1-10 anabolic innovations cycle support
wk 11-15 anabolic innovations post cycle support

I’ve been re-reading everything on the boards because its been so long. Last time water retention was really bad, some minor nipple sensitivity, as well as high blood pressure. I added in supps in the last cycle after things started so I wanted to try and run some things before hand to keep things in check. I also have my diet/routine in check and am more educated about my body.

How does everything look? Again this is all from things I have read from others posts.

Also the cycle support and post cycle support were just a thought because they had a good mixture of many elements. Would I be better off just combating things once they arise? I was also thinking of running something during pct like anabolic xtreme or something along those lines to help out.

Another thought was for my pct…I heard clomid was better to run in pct for a cycle with deca in it but I couldn’t find anything to support it. What would you guys say?

Thoughts and Concerns?
Looks pretty solid, although I'd run the test for 12-16 weeks. I'm running a VERY similar schedule for my second cycle in a couple of months here, just running the test(c) for 12 wks and the deca for 10 wks. I'd also suggest liver support on cycle and a natty test booster and cortisol control during PCT, based on my research.

Additionally, I'm not sure that a Nolva dose of 60mg is needed. I'm running 40/30/20/20/10 myself, but others here may be able to help some.

LilBigz

LilBigz

Awards
I was going to run a 12 week but my supplier at my dose would have had alot left over. I guess Ill have to re work a 15 week cycle and figure everything out.

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
I was going to run a 12 week but my supplier at my dose would have had alot left over. I guess Ill have to re work a 15 week cycle and figure everything out.
I think you'll be much happier that way. Not to mention, test should keep pretty well, as far as I know, if you want to use for another cycle.

LilBigz

LilBigz

Awards
I think you'll be much happier that way. Not to mention, test should keep pretty well, as far as I know, if you want to use for another cycle.
Would i run the deca and hcg an additional 5 weeks? I assume yes on the hcg but I normally see people only running deca for 10. Would it be ok to run it 14 weeks?

I would do test e x15 weeks, deca x14 weeks, hcg x13 weeks?

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Would i run the deca and hcg an additional 5 weeks? I assume yes on the hcg but I normally see people only running deca for 10. Would it be ok to run it 14 weeks?

I would do test e x15 weeks, deca x14 weeks, hcg x13 weeks?
Personally, I'd say just extend the test to 12 weeks and run HCG until you start your pct. You should be good on the deca.