Need help everyone?!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Whats the best PH cycle for a first time ?
Nothing too strong I wanna really be in control my first go round
need some help

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably go with some HD... I hate to recommend it, but i suppose for a first PH cycle it should work..

I went ahead and popped my PH cherry with the one and only SD. OHHH YEAAA, and fell in love.. LOL.

but you do what you wanna man.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think epi is a great beginner cycle.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
thats the thing i want the weakest one, the most furthest away from ph as can be while still being able to be labeled and can i get some product names and where to buys ? i do appreciate it

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
if youre looking for ph: (prohormone- a compound that converts).. something like 1 andro is a good choice. Extremely mild but its still hormonal

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
werddddd
thats whats up bc i want the weakest thing i can get man i want the least amount of side effects as possible

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^Yeah that. AMS has a good stack to run, or maybe try the Trifecta stack by LG

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think Ive read that the trifecta is actually a bit more mild than halodrol.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
M1T

suresha

Awards
  • Established
from my personal experience i would have to say my top 3 would be, protomax, epistane and h-drol. pretty mild compounds with great results without the harsh sides

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
so far, all the logs on protomax look decent. it seems like the dosing could be played with, but the sides are supposed to be very mild. i ran h drol the first time and liked it.

Cassavus

I'd look into 1-T by Primordial Performance. Good product. I definitely saw good strength increase for such a mild PH. In fact you can get a whole stack which includes the 1-T and TRS (Testosterone Recovery Stack) for a pretty good price. That'd cover your cycle plus your PCT. :)