what would you stack with test e?

antknee

- if you were trying to gain size- looking for something relatively mild, nothing like Superdrol or anything. Epistane? H-drol? P-mag?

opinions?

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
What would you be running Test at? I Mean how can you ask for mild, and be running test? Your going to have sides, and you will be shut down. How much a week, how many weeks, etc. THey could help(or me, though you will likely assume a low post count means I know less lol) more if you posted more.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
as atlas said, we need to know how u plan on running the Test. do u only want to stick to "mild" orals? or injectables?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
- if you were trying to gain size- looking for something relatively mild, nothing like Superdrol or anything. Epistane? H-drol? P-mag?

opinions?
Maybe some Phera Plex.. That is a great bulker, and mild on the sides.. It is second best to superdrol..

antknee

hey guys sorry- i posted that very quick..i doing this-

dbol 25 mg pre work out weeks 1-4
test e 12 weeks 250x 2 times a week..
pp 1-t weeks 1-6

pct is in order- im looking for something mild to run on weeks 6-12 or so. been training 18 yrs, 1st cycle was 10 yrs ago, and did some half assed low dosed local crap last yr..im 41 bench in the high 300's natural, 18+ on the arms, yada yada =-) light on legs due to some old rugby injuries..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys sorry- i posted that very quick..i doing this-

dbol 25 mg pre work out weeks 1-4
test e 12 weeks 250x 2 times a week..
pp 1-t weeks 1-6

pct is in order- im looking for something mild to run on weeks 6-12 or so. been training 18 yrs, 1st cycle was 10 yrs ago, and did some half assed low dosed local crap last yr..im 41 bench in the high 300's natural, 18+ on the arms, yada yada =-) light on legs due to some old rugby injuries..
Dont worry about an oral in between :)

Your cycle is good.

antknee

thanks for the input- so, no need for an added oral? even a mild one? i feel like i may be cheating myself if i dont..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input- so, no need for an added oral? even a mild one? i feel like i may be cheating myself if i dont..
The test alone should be goof enough!

The mild oral mid cycle, I dont think will really help..

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
well, if I was going for mild, I'd stack some anadrol and halotestin with it

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If your wanting more in stead of running another methyl back to back just up the test dosage. It will be safe with less sides and possible better results.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
You cut out sodium and you wont get bloat ;)..

Phera Plex is best oral I have tried..
I realize its different for everyone, because I didn't get much of anything except for bloat. However running test and PP would most certainly give one bloat. It's a wet compound. But, if you're a responder, I gather you'd get some ridiculous strength gains from those two stacked together.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Maybe some Phera Plex.. That is a great bulker, and mild on the sides.. It is second best to superdrol..
im not so sure about that PHERAPlex from Iforce, im not impressed, cant wait to see the difference between that and cels P-Plex.

antknee

i had no idea Phera was that good..i was pretty much just looking at epi, p mag, and h drol.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established

opinions?
dood at 5'9" and 208 running test, whats your BF%?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im not so sure about that PHERAPlex from Iforce, im not impressed, cant wait to see the difference between that and cels P-Plex.
Dude, nothing beats the ORIGINAL AX Phera Plex... You can still buy it too at this one place ;)

antknee

mid teens...good cut everywhere, carrying a slight, and i mean slight bit on the love handle area. why do you ask?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Dude, nothing beats the ORIGINAL AX Phera Plex... You can still buy it too at this one place ;)
AX or iForce PheraFlex, im using the iForce one and at 45mgs a day, and im not impressed, in fact i would say that pmag at 100mgs wuz stronger.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
mid teens...good cut everywhere, carrying a slight, and i mean slight bit on the love handle area. why do you ask?
Bcuz there has been a flood of kool guys wanting to run PH,DS,AAS's instead of dropping considerable BF, its this fatty breast tissue that gets all you kids in trouble. And i
said kids, bcuz it just so happens to be that most of the gyno cases are from people running theses things way too young, and with fatty pecs. So I always check to see if a fat burner isnt more along the lines of what you should be using first.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Also, you can obviously get gear so why are you messing around, just grab sum bols, or drol and run the ****in thing youngster

antknee

..41 and built up from 135lbs up to 220lbs over the yrs..im running d right now as a kick start and my source will be moving soon. so im looking at options other than real gear.
never had any gyno issues, knock on wood.