test for fat burning ???

dawgdude

Awards
ok , i am starting a test enen./ anavar/ clen / t3 cycle my question is , i really just want to use the test ( at my age of 41) for fat loss , libido , overall mood ... not so much for mass/strength .. as i am already 292 ... the problem is finding the "right" dose of test per week ... thoughts on this amount ???

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
like a body fat caliper test?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test will only help / aid fat loss if your body isnt producing adequet levels already.

Test alone (at maintence doses) dont inhibit 11 b hydroxylase, or decrease TBG / TBPA (which would subsequently increase circulating t3). It may effect 11b hydroxylase at HIGH doses, and minimally effect TBG and TBPA at high doses.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Seems like your looking more towards a TRT situation here. Id talk to your doctor about it. But if you wanna do it your own way, the best test for leaning out is test p, which has to be pinned EOD. Id say for your situation...maybe 50mg EOD.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
better ask your doctor first and then if you satisfy or not then do it your way.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
would TEST CYP at 250 mg a week help with fat loss or leaning out???

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test will only help / aid fat loss if your body isnt producing adequet levels already.

Test alone (at maintence doses) dont inhibit 11 b hydroxylase, or decrease TBG / TBPA (which would subsequently increase circulating t3). It may effect 11b hydroxylase at HIGH doses, and minimally effect TBG and TBPA at high doses.
please reread this.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
with your test in the 200's adding in test e or cyp at 200/250 a week will make you feel like a new man.. Most docs and I should have said almost all docs that hand out shots, will not give them any sooner than 14 days.. that sucks because of the spikes and then as the second week comes on your test really falls again..

I have done my own trt in the past and a shot of test e every week is my favorite.. You feel good, your sex drive is good, you will lose fat if your diet is good!!

See what your doc is willing to do and like already posted, if it does not satisfy you, then go your own way..

Just a lil fyi.. I have always found I hold more water on cyp vs test e.. I would not go for prop shots, since you will have to inject yourself multiple times every week.. F that, when you can do it once a week bro.. Thats my opinion anyway.. Best of luck to you