Cycle questions on tren/epistane and test.

jasperjenkins

Awards
I am currently on 70 mg of tren x and 20 mg of epistane a day, both are oral. I have a bottle of testodex enanthate 250 it will be injected. I have been on the tren x and epistane for 4 weeks, and really want to run the test. Should I just start the test, or do my pct, and wait? If I can start the test, I will be running 250 mg a week, or 1 ml for 10 weeks. I could cut it down to 7 or 8 weeks if anybody thinks I should run a higher dose.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Too easy....

Start and Finish PCT

Wait 2 months from then (time on+pct=time off)

If your over 21, begin first injectible cycle.

Hope to hear from you in December, good luck and RESEARCH!

jasperjenkins

Awards
Ok thanks! Appreciate the info, and will wait.

jasperjenkins

Awards
I forgot to mention that the tren and epistane is only a 5 week cycle.

trippn

trippn

Awards
What does your Pct look like?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
you could start your test but 250 x 10 weeks is a low dose. 400minimum i say if you want to start using it

jasperjenkins

Awards
My pct is a test recovery stack from Primordial performance, and liquid Clomid and the test conversion factor 1. I will use 3 ml or 105 mg of the Clomid a day for 23 days.

jasperjenkins

Awards
For starting the Test, would I have any adverse side effects from coming off the Tren and Epistane? I had someone tell me I would need HCG in order to start the test right now. What is your opinion, or since it was only a 5 week cycle do you think it would be ok to do, or should I just stop worrying, and man up? LOL

trippn

trippn

Awards
The problem with starting test now, is that it would take a while for it to kick in. Ideally, u would use the orals to kickstart the test, which takes about a month to kick in.