cooking muscle with Steriods:D Pharmaceutical Anabolic Diagnostitions ->Presciptions:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
cooking muscle with Steriods:D Pharmaceutical Anabolic Diagnostitions ->Presciptions:

:newbie:
Hi guys:sgrin:, or should I say men:scool:. Maybey I could even say something like big guys:wiggle: or super me:firedevil:.... nonono Im digging myself into a bigger hole....... lol

:redeemerwhore:

Ive signed up a couple of days ago and Ive done a little reading and first of all the more I find out, I can take what Ive disscovered to the power of ten for the ammount of more reaserch I need to do to undersatnd it... :rant2: and so on and so on, so it seems the only way to get anywhere is to ask my own questions.:jaw: please.

I complied a list of all the substances Ive found (in 2 days here) in never endingly different cycle variations, and these are just the anabolics (i think -see!).:deal:

If anybody could tell me straight - what could possibly go together and why?...

Or just what is it not possible to stack together and why?

haha its kinda like cooking, would like to know what doesnt compliment eachother - what doesnt work synergistically. I need some recipes guy's, and dont waste you time ether. Give me some cordon blue, the michallin star qualty, some right tasty gastronomy :food:. They say with food 4 or 5 ingrefients is enough, whats the riod equivalent?? This could be a thread to end all reaserch threads, hu? :bigok:
And try stick to the theme here, were cookingmuscle fibre with riods right. not explaining what the ingredients are...:rant2: :beerchug:

Then Ill start another thread that adds in PCT's... and so on and so on....

in no particular order:

HCG
EQ
4-Hydroxyandrostenedione
Isoinokosterone (Ecdysterone)
20-Beta-Hydroxyecdysterone
test
T3
E stan / epistane
M drol
S drol / superdrol
D bol / dianabol
H drol / halodrol
Anadrol
Xtren or finavol
EQ
deca bol
IGF
HGH
Dermacrine LV
11-oxo / Adrenodione
AndroHard
Anavite
sustanon
PheraPlex
Helios
adex
Prostanozol
Finigenix Magnum
Propadrol
Max LMG
Methoxy-TST
Ergomax LMG
Methoxy-TRN
3-AD
Furaguno/ Ortasan-A
Oxyguno
Promagnon
1,4 AD
M-1,4ADD
:thumbsup: :kiss:

Yeah feel free to add any Im not aware of for your diagnosting.
That would make things less confusing. I might check out Anabolic Pharmacology. I dont even know the full names for any of these things. But every bodys gota start... somewhere :wave2:. Right...

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Thanks...

bigdeepsquats

Awards
test base to help the body feel good when using other substances that cause the bodys natural test levels to drop. So if your gonna use dbol use test it will help you keep gains and feel better while 'ON'

edit: I don't mean test base per se, but rather a base of testosterone in all cycles

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
this is the weirdest post i've read in a while. but a good question nonetheless.

after several years in this....i will suggest you stay away from DS and PH unless it's to kick start a cycle.

other than that you've got EQ and Test up there i think, oh and HCG.

Test you can run with anything. the other various AAS can as you say, compliment each other but reading and then reading again will get you the much needed research you desire. no one should spoon feed this to you.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
thats a good one. thx

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
this is the weirdest post i've read in a while. but a good question nonetheless.

after several years in this....i will suggest you stay away from DS and PH unless it's to kick start a cycle.

other than that you've got EQ and Test up there i think, oh and HCG.

Test you can run with anything. the other various AAS can as you say, compliment each other but reading and then reading again will get you the much needed research you desire. no one should spoon feed this to you.
Thats sounds like a good answer, good it sounds very simple, wich feels like a false sense of security :nervous: - gota trust you gut :puke: . Gota start somewhere right? 7 years, WOW. By DS you mean SD right?? :1zhelp:

So - Test / EQ / HCG - would be a good recipe ha?

When you say "the other various AAS... compliment each other" - that sound like youre saying all of them are good to satck in some way or another. I hope thats true -(I dont know anything so dont shoot me down if Im preaching good) it sounds too good to be true.

So maybe all I need to know is what to aviod stacking, and how many of them can be blended at once. in terms of toxicity dissasters, problematic stacks, lethal combinations, suggested prescriptions -> lets make it interesting, pull your stops out here and cover some special needs; even catagories for say different times of year (post comp, pre comp etc) For example in terms of diet - theres immune boosting, detox, digestion aid, energy boosting, matabolism boosting, hormone balancing, fat loss, weight gain... whatever you got... :naughty:

But servings of the works would be with some suggested recipes mouth watering... :deal:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Me

Im a Personal Trainer, Im 26 years old. I satrted out as a boxer at 8 - got 4 full attendance awards 4 years in a row, I was the captain of the school swimming team, Swam for Romford town A-team for a year, got two national times - front cralw and back stroke.

I can put on 5kg in one week with good workouts and good diet, I can loose 4.8% body fat and still put on muscle in two weeks with good diet and good living - produced these results with myself. I help people out - this weekend Im going to spend a few days at a guys house with a chronic fatigue syndrome to improve the quality of his life with nutrition, an introduction to exercise (mob + walking), sleep quality, depression, stress, life style coaching, whatever pops up (diagnostition); and to pray for him aswell (but he doesnt know this yet - hahaha) - for free.

So I dont seed steriods but I want to try them :cool:, theyre also becoming very popular in the UK :dance: and I dont want to get left behind. :ntome:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established

test base to help the body feel good when using other substances that cause the bodys natural test levels to drop. So if your gonna use dbol use test it will help you keep gains and feel better while 'ON'

edit: I don't mean test base per se, but rather a base of testosterone in all cycles
This a good one
*Hes described the indredients properties, *the relationship between others, *And hes descibed a small synergistic recipe (cycle) for an example using that ingredient. And layed the foundation for all Cycles (it sounds like). Hope thats true aswell... This is an important aspect of anything you to do with nutritional and supplements :clap2:

look at the relationship between the Anabolics, which ones help each other, which ones hinder and which ones do something down right specific in synergy - how they interact, and remember relults rule, not pen always pen and paper.

Eventually, once we have a pritty good picture of the Steriod department we can look at (seperately) the PCT and the Supports such as - the obviouse one - liver support, then theres the cardio system, blood support, I think blood pressure needs to be kept seperate, skin support ect. And I know some of these ingredients have many functions, each one can be taken care of better if looked at from a specific angle.

Then we can look at even two different Supports - one that works better while 'ON' and one that works better while on PCT's synergistically! If you can see where Im going with this its pritty exciting and Ill be sure to add my personal findings here too.

So comments like "no one should spoon feed this to you." Are not really constructive, but piont noted lennoxchi , Ill be checking this stuff out myself too.

So who knows how to talk super foods and supereating?? supereating - synergistical approach to nutrition - getting the very best from (*your riods*) to deliver a level of effectiveness that surpasses what we have previously understood ) LOL, I'll call it "Superioding" hahahaha :32:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude wtf are talking about, all i see is a bunch of fukking jibberish

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established

So maybe all I need to know is what to aviod stacking, and how many of them can be blended at once......
So who knows how to talk super foods and supereating?? supereating - synergistical approach to nutrition - getting the very best from (*your riods*) to deliver a level of effectiveness that surpasses what we have previously understood ) LOL, I'll call it "Superioding" hahahaha :32:
well, I dunno Whatever you make of it is fine I supose, you know what youre talking about... :ponder:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
dude wtf are talking about, all i see is a bunch of fukking jibberish
for example:

....I can't be the only one on here who spends way too much time planning future cycles. You've got variables to play with and gains to maximize... you gotta look for synergy between compounds, figure out the esters with injectable stacks and the liver load on oral stacks, but overall it's fun. .....
The most obvious thing is you've got test and EQ as the base compounds, and then deca transitions to tren because they're not good to stack....
***from the thread - Post your fantasy cycle. by UnrealMachine***

I need something easy to teach me how to maximise results and minimise unwanted sides.................

And maybe some input from some people who understand wft Im on about, the real thing.

BUMP :grumpy:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
for example:

deca transitions to tren because they're not good to stack....
Alright for the no-understanders - it would be very nice to know what stuffs I cant take at the same time.... :veryhappy: haha!
;¬(
Feel the love, cmo share the wealth :fing02:... ha!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for example:

Alright for the no-understanders - it would be very nice to know what stuffs I cant take at the same time.... :veryhappy: haha!
;¬(
Feel the love, cmo share the wealth :fing02:... ha!
Are you asking, what steroids should/should not be stacked???

Your focking bold/large words, random sentences and multitude of smilies are giving me a focking headspin lol..

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Your focking bold/large words, random sentences and multitude of smilies are giving me a focking headspin lol..
LMAO... no ****, must be taking him forever to write these posts. wtf.. dude just fukkin use search/google on which type of ph/aas you want to use.. not that hard.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can put on 5kg in one week with good workouts and good diet, I can loose 4.8% body fat and still put on muscle in two weeks with good diet and good living - produced these results with myself.
to start with I call total major BS on both those, as neither is physically possible. 5kg if you include fat and water sure, but not physically possible to put on .5 lean kg in a week. And similarly with bodyfat, unless you weigh 50lbs, you aren't losing 5% in 2 weeks while gaining anything.

So outside of that, most anything can be stacked with anything. toxicity wise, you primarily have to worry about liver issues with methylated orals. Outside of that toxicity isn't a concern with injectibles. Luckily, being in the UK, possession of injectibles is non-criminal, so not much point in wasting your time with orals outside of as a counterpart to injectible cycle.

The only other major consideration is that for some people, the tren/deca combination causes gyno issues. But for the most part its rather individual, as I "know someone" who has gone as high as 800mg of deca with 350mg of tren and had no issues.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
AHerm, Ill quote myself:

I can put on 5kg in one week with good workouts and good diet, I can loose 4.8% body fat and still put on muscle in two weeks with good diet and good living.......
to start with I call total major BS on both those, as neither is physically possible. 5kg if you include fat and water sure...

Well explain it how you like, its true, Im know myslef, Im a sprotsman. "fat and water sure" yeah sure explain it how you like. I put on 3kgs the week before that... explain that one. Thats good bodybuilding no matter if you like it or not.

....And similarly with bodyfat, unless you weigh 50lbs, you aren't losing 5% in 2 weeks while gaining anything....

I started at 77.4kg, exactly 2 weeks later I cam in 79.5kg. and went from 15.8% to 11%. I went up and down a kilo every couple of days, but ended up heavyer at the end of the two weeks, my heaviest weigh in - in 3 months - simple as.
:13:
Again explain it how you like - I know what Im doing, I know how myself too.

The two seperate cases were almost exactly a year appart aswell, unrelated.

I work in a gym hosting professional body builders, Georgio Armani models, and very high ranking atheletes. Not to mention everybodys on some illegal **** here and theres alot of good advice going round, hard to go wrong in a gym like this. LOTS OF HEALTHY COMPETITION too.

I was doing an alternating 3day and 4day Carb cycle diet to fit it into a week, together with some detox angles - you should try it, youl notice that your body responds more to ether a 3 day for 4 day cycle - it will set you up for life - there a favour for a favour.:hump:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
these two links should significantly help if you take the time to read them. seriously, read them :wiggle::wiggle:

Nice one bro. :party:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established

LOL, Grace fellas this is fun...

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
So outside of that, most anything can be stacked with anything. toxicity wise, you primarily have to worry about liver issues with methylated orals. Outside of that toxicity isn't a concern with injectibles. Luckily, being in the UK, possession of injectibles is non-criminal, so not much point in wasting your time with orals outside of as a counterpart to injectible cycle.

The only other major consideration is that for some people, the tren/deca combination causes gyno issues. But for the most part its rather individual, as I "know someone" who has gone as high as 800mg of deca with 350mg of tren and had no issues.

Ok so injectables dont need things like life support nessesarily?

800mg of anything even relating to deca sounds scary

is it ok to brige on deca /tren?
sounds like a good 'last cycle' before a comp

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established

yeah what should ppl avoid?

but more to effect of cutting out endless hours of reading everybodys different veriations of cycles

What types work together well... Ok I give in the -> focking only stacks worth even considering requardless

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WTF dude...??

And you did not gain 6+lbs a week of muscle, fat and water.. Not possible IMO, unless your on a fast acting steroid.. And you did not drop 4% in 2 weeks!!!

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
you say you are a professional working in a gym with all these models and bodybuilders but yet you come on here asking to be spoonfed info about gear and ds/ph's? you haven't approached any of these so called high ranking athletes and asked them to teach you? you put on 11 pounds in one week? and for the love of god pick a font and stick to it, and learn spellcheck, it's like i'm reading a post from my 4 year old. i call troll

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
you say you are a professional working in a gym with all these models and bodybuilders but yet you come on here asking to be spoonfed info about gear and ds/ph's? you haven't approached any of these so called high ranking athletes and asked them to teach you? you put on 11 pounds in one week? and for the love of god pick a font and stick to it, and learn spellcheck, it's like i'm reading a post from my 4 year old. i call troll
dude, most real atheletes never touch steriods, the gym has over 2000 members, Im refering to other people, Models will never admit to taking steriods unless they want a bad reputetion. Its abviouse the people in my gym are on riods - I mean cmon if I can claim 11lbs in one week natural, and I think these guys are on something - that means they realy are. But that doesnt mean they know much about what theyre doing, just whatever the dealers say...

Those who say they can, and those who say they cant - theyre both right. Right?

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
**** I wish I could drop 4% in two weeks and then add 6+ PBS of lbm. I'd be a beast!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude, most real atheletes never touch steriods, the gym has over 2000 members, Im refering to other people, Models will never admit to taking steriods unless they want a bad reputetion. Its abviouse the people in my gym are on riods - I mean cmon if I can claim 11lbs in one week natural, and I think these guys are on something - that means they realy are. But that doesnt mean they know much about what theyre doing, just whatever the dealers say...
Dude, you are blind, most athletes do take steroids and HGH..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
someone toss the troll out!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
WTF dude...??

And you did not gain 6+lbs a week of muscle, fat and water.. Not possible IMO, unless your on a fast acting steroid.. And you did not drop 4% in 2 weeks!!!
well.. I did.... LOLOLOLOLOL :toofunny:

I know how to do a body stat test for % aswell:

No food 2/3 hours before the test
No caffeen 4-6 hours before
No exercise 24 hours before
Keep well hydrated a week leading up to the test

I must admit it was a the standing impedance test but I used the same one and got all the rest right.

The lying down testers work best if you lay down for 5 mins to let the fluids in your body rest before you do the test...HaHa!

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
you clearly haven't hung out with "real athletes", there are tons of studies and stories from different countries and sports where aas or ped's are involved.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well.. I did.... LOLOLOLOLOL :toofunny:

I know how to do a body stat test for % aswell:

No food 2/3 hours before the test
No caffeen 4-6 hours before
No exercise 24 hours before
Keep well hydrated a week leading up to the test

I must admit it was a the standing impedance test but I used the same one and got all the rest right.

The lying down testers work best if you lay down for 5 mins to let the fluids in your body rest before you do the test...HaHa!
dude you're such a moron.... quit posting

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
negged. troll

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any impedance test is roughly as accurate as closing your eyes and touching someone and telling their bodyfat.

Bioelectrical impedance can have a large margin of error, especially if the subject is extremely obese or extremely lean. In one study, female distance runners averaged 20 percent body fat using this method, but more reliable methods showed that they were actually closer to 10 percent. Dehydration can also skew the results; the signal slows down, and the subject appears to have more fat than they actually do. Compared to other body fat testing methods (skinfold calipers and hydrostatic weighing) this is the less accurate.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Maybe now you can understand why Im proud of it.

To make it clear Iput on 5kgs in one week around July 09, and lost 4.8% body fat in 2weeks about 2 months ago. Almost a whole year appart.

Ofcourse, if somebody told me they did that back to back I'd be worried about their state of health.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The body simply cannot synthesize that much protein into muscle, nor thru lipolysis remove that much fat tissue into fatty acids to be burned in that span of time. This is physical law, not some guess or estimate. Any claims of more than 1/2lb of lean mass added per week, or more than roughly 1% of body weight in fat lost per week are physical impossibilties without steroids or other pharmaceuticals like T3 or clenbuterol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or ****, is this the return of boxmeman about to try and soak all the companies out of products for logs but never post a picture and make up all sorts of BS?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I just wish someone would indeed "spoonfeed" him all the answers so I myself won't hafta search, either.

I'll just cheat off of his post, LOL.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
any impedance test is roughly as accurate as closing your eyes and touching someone and telling their bodyfat.
I know you obviously jelous ppl cant believe something you havnt been able to achieved yourselves - I was drinking enuf - to be precise between 6 and 10ltr every day (depending on work), and taking 1000mgs VitC with bioflavoniods 3xD a day, because the water flushed all your reserves out otherwise. But to avaiod explaining myself to the death - I achieved it before and Ill do it again - Ill post pics and scans of my body stat tests - all without roids aswell. And Ill do it better this time - just to blow you guys all out the water - so it seems your fate.

Then we can see what I can with with some descent stacks... :veryhappy:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
I just wish someone would indeed "spoonfeed" him all the answers so I myself won't hafta search, either.

I'll just cheat off of his post, LOL.
well thats more like it.

Man feel the Love, dont be stingy bsatrds (no that any of you are). I much appreciate all the attention and advice.

But understand my frustration, I nothing about riods and Im thirsty to get started ASAP, but not before Im confident I know what Im diong (long term)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you obviously jelous ppl cant believe something you havnt been able to achieved yourselves - I was drinking enuf - to be precise between 6 and 10ltr every day (depending on work), and taking 1000mgs VitC with bioflavoniods 3xD a day, because the water flushed all your reserves out otherwise. But to avaiod explaining myself to the death - I achieved it before and Ill do it again - Ill post pics and scans of my body stat tests - all without roids aswell. And Ill do it better this time - just to blow you guys all out the water - so it seems your fate.

Then we can see what I can with with some descent stacks... :veryhappy:
Sure right after you levitate, cure world hunger, insure world peace and end the global recession.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
I also (if you can read my orrigional intent for this thread)

....to be honest if you can understand it I got abit excited....

my intent for this thread was - find out some interesting things, even help other people learn some interesting things - reaserch basically and make some friends allong the way.

I have no desire to bicker with you ppl about things you havnt seen with your own eyes.
:gotsearch
Ill see if I can pic this up again in a few days, see if anybody is interested in disscussing Steroids in a Supereating context. :yawn:

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
>implying I am going to read all that

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
if you are not a troll, and actually come in here NOT spewing nonsense, alot of these dudes are very knowledgable and willing to teach you.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Im sure there are other forums with far more helpfull, more experienced ppl and ppl less stingy with their info.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL.. he's gonna sue us guys!! lmao..

cool, well quit posting here then!!!!!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
if you are not a troll, and actually come in here NOT spewing nonsense, alot of these dudes are very knowledgable and willing to teach you.
well all theyve mostly done is bicker with me, If they are so confident that theyre right, why should they have to debate it with me.

But theres two bleeding pages of it, if they werent so bothered why didnt they leave it and put constructive energy into it.

HA, so it appears none of you have achieved what I can, I had a friend who put on 4kg the week after I put on the 5. He was is a personal trainer too. I never said 5kilo pure lean muscle mass, if that what you thought thats your misstake, sorry for you. Guys if you can eat 4000 cal worth of callories in one day, why cant you put on 6lbs pure muscle in a week?? OF course you can.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
you clearly haven't hung out with "real athletes", there are tons of studies and stories from different countries and sports where aas or ped's are involved.
Or so you'd like to think

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
this is the weirdest post i've read in a while. but a good question nonetheless...
yeah, so why cant anybody give any constructive response?