dianabol

viper82

Awards
im gettin some dbol in shortly. im gonna run a 4 week cycle of just 20mg per day. i dont want to hear about side effects. i just want to know if i will gain a good amount of muscle and shed some fat(ill be doing cardio) in this 4 week period at that low dose.

viper82

Awards
yeah i wasnt sure if it was a good idea. fortunately i havent bought any yet. im new to AAS. i'm not sure what to get for my first cycle, or where to get it. i wanna gain mass, but my main concern right now is losing stubborn bodyfat. i figure the two come hand in hand.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
yeah i wasnt sure if it was a good idea. fortunately i havent bought any yet. im new to AAS. i'm not sure what to get for my first cycle, or where to get it. i wanna gain mass, but my main concern right now is losing stubborn bodyfat. i figure the two come hand in hand.
No, and yes.

Steroids can burn off bodyfat. But a steroid like dbol will bloat you up without an AI.

I would not use steroids until you understand steroids.

Drop 50 bucks on Seth Roberts "Anabolic Pharmacology" and I think you will come to learn far more than you thought you know or expected you could. I think people should always read it as a "requirement" to cycling lol.

viper82

Awards
could i get a suggestion of what to take or research? i want a good experience with my first cycle. i dont mind jabbin myself with needles if need be.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
could i get a suggestion of what to take or research? i want a good experience with my first cycle. i dont mind jabbin myself with needles if need be.
Good first cycle would be tetsosterone and dianabol.. Research that, then research a SERM as your PCT.

viper82

Awards
thanks. i can get dianabol and testosterone enanthate from my source. good stack?

viper82

Awards
alright thanks guys. just wanted to get on the right track. ill look into SERM sometime during my cycle.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
alright thanks guys. just wanted to get on the right track. ill look into SERM sometime during my cycle.
uh, look into SERM before your cycle. In fact, your PCT is in my opinion more important than your cycle.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
uh, look into SERM before your cycle. In fact, your PCT is in my opinion more important than your cycle.
Rule of thumb when cycling, have your PCT in hand before you have your gear.

viper82

Awards
alright, ill just buy them all at the same time. i have a guy to buy from. but im wondering if there are any legit websites where i can get REAL ****. dont wanna get ripped off though

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright, ill just buy them all at the same time. i have a guy to buy from. but im wondering if there are any legit websites where i can get REAL ****. i heard that XXX is good. dont wanna get ripped off though
Edit the source name out now or you will get banned.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
im gettin some dbol in shortly. im gonna run a 4 week cycle of just 20mg per day. i dont want to hear about side effects. i just want to know if i will gain a good amount of muscle and shed some fat(ill be doing cardio) in this 4 week period at that low dose.
You seem to be on the right track now but really?
"I don't want ot hear about the side effects?"

Come on, lol.

TheTransforma

Considering that the guys in 70's were taking such dosages I'd gather you could do well with a finetuned diet. That being said, I personally never went under 50mg/d back in the day. And yes I did run dbol only cycles some 10 years ago, when the internet was in its baby shoes. Keep nolva on hand, even on this low dose, you wouldn't want to develop gyno the first time around.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
dbol only cycles suk and your nto gonna get much out of 4 weeks, mostly water.
reserch "foirst cycle"
I rec testE 500mg ew for 12-14 weeks.
RESEARCH PCT!

viper82

Awards
i think i might run SUS 500 with any test i can get my hands on

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
SUS500 IMO is not a beginner’s product. It has 2 compounds that can easily cause gyno, shut you down hard, and kill libido. This would require an AI on hand and alot more knowledge about PCT and how you body will react to just 1 compound.

13-ethyl--methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-dien-17-one=Max LMG
Estra-4,9-diene-,17-dione= 2 step process away from tren.

Last edited: