How do you get "your stuff"?

pittguy578

Awards
Ask around a gym? I don't live near the border.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
i usually find it under my pillow and the supplement fairy visits me, come on rly your gonna ask this stoopid question.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
Bro come on really that was the most blunt one iv seen yet, Usually people just beat around the bush first.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NO COMMENT

But cmon man- no one is going to tell you on the real

I dont even use illicit AAS oral DS are all I use

Im not getting a felony for juice not worth it- but cmon dude

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*Tom is too busy laughing to type*

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Securely and very discreet.

This is my source below, fill in the spaces. Top quality gear.

http:// tiny url . com / 386a6re

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Securely and very discreet.

This is my source below, fill in the spaces. Top quality gear.

http:// tiny url . com / 386a6re
LMFAO i think i just pissed myself haha.

But seriously man, its either your find a connect in person (through gym people, friends, crossing borders, etc) or you find an online source, which is kinda hard considering theres so many scams out there. Just do alot of research and im sure youll find something.

dannyeff

Awards
most peoples sources are from one of the "bigger" guys in the gym. none f ur comercial pish others go on the internet and get it. some people say its cheaper om the net others say otherwise. ul have to research first.

btw i dont use ass, ds or ph. i tryed epistane for a week and it gave me gyno which isnt much fun. hope his helps

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
most peoples sources are from one of the "bigger" guys in the gym. none f ur comercial pish others go on the internet and get it. some people say its cheaper om the net others say otherwise. ul have to research first.

btw i dont use ass, ds or ph. i tryed epistane for a week and it gave me gyno which isnt much fun. hope his helps

Dumbest quotes of the year? :toofunny:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I put an old coffee can outside my door and people who pass by drop random stuff in it. sometimes I get lucky w/ vials or amps

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
This is the same fool that came in here asking for the safest anabolic and the mf doesn't even use free weights and admitted to not wanting to work hard. He posts a thread talking about some stupid crap and then never responds.

Hey OP go to BB.com maybe they will like your bs but not the ppl around here.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a ? To go along with this one. Might be just as dumb. But I really want to know what happens if the FEDs seize your gear when it comes trough customs
? Like I know they send you a letter but what are the legal reprecautions? As someone mentioned gear online is a lot cheaper, maybe cause my connect just middle mans it and taxes the **** out of it. But it illiminates risk so I guess is worth it. Anyway has anybody have something seized before? What happens?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
perico: customs sends you a seizure letter that is essentially a slap on the wrist.

pittguy: you have been making stupid threads for too long. The "can i get ripped by end of summer" is a big joke. And I remember the other **** you posted here, and NO you shouldn't use steroids when you're just going to workout with your "perfect pushup" routine at home. And now this thread just asks for it. Enjoy the red.

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
Morning comedy sessions always put me in a good mood.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
can someone show this guy the door? thanks......

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Post of the year!!!!! :toofunny:
Agreed. I seen him dropping a rusty coffee can outside, then looking out in the morning as golden sunlight cuts through the clouds that fill the sky as puffs of cotton adhering to a light blue canvas, the dew drops from the green crisp leaves, yawning he leans down and checks the yellowy metallic container. And behold! Within its rustic red rims lies not only a turd with a couple cashew shells in it, but two vials of Test-Cyp, Human Grade no less! Beautiful containers filled with a discoloured liquid that is the golden fluid of the demigods! After brushing off the excess turd crumbs, they are as good as new. ah life is good.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
who says you need a source when you got an old foldgers coffee can?

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established

So since a guy is "bigger" I should assume I can walk up to him and ask for gear and he'll point me in the direction? No, that is a horrible idea.

Quality gear is cheaper online if you know where to look. I would never trust some guy in the gym, don't know if hes a cop ready to bust you.

The way to find gear is research, research, research. If you can't research you can't use gear. Pretty simple.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Now this thread is getting good. My stomach and sides hurt you bastards! :lol:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
So since a guy is "bigger" I should assume I can walk up to him and ask for gear and he'll point me in the direction? No, that is a horrible idea.

Quality gear is cheaper online if you know where to look. I would never trust some guy in the gym, don't know if hes a cop ready to bust you.

The way to find gear is research, research, research. If you can't research you can't use gear. Pretty simple.
If someone is patient, becomes a constant member at some of the main boards, and searches around....online sources exist, good ones at that. Secure, safe, and effective, some presenting proper lab made gear that thousands will vouch for.

But no one wants to spend a long time searching, researching, waiting, testing, watching, and being sure of it. Hell there is so much I wish I could say but I cant. I have no AAS, and cant afford any anyways. Do have a few PH/DS lying around that are still legal.

I will say this...I am quite sure that a high number of "thousands" of people order gear online monthly, and I dont see them getting mass busted. Then again, the cost of busting them alone wouldnt make sense. Especially if its a first timer since he would likely get off fairly easy. I think customs is just as happy to take the gear and use it themselves lol.

Certain sources move wayyy too much goods for there to be horrible issues with busting. The cost of busting a single guy in middle america for 1 cycles worth of dbol and test, through paperwork, man hours, etc,etc.....well even the cops are not that retarded. But I supposed if they suspect you of selling....plus give the peeps some credit. They dont ship it in a box labeled "Steroids" with needles sticking out of it like a hypodermic porcupine

And as a disclaimer, dont ask. I spent a long time finding what I know, over 2 years. Deal with it.

As a dirty trick though for an online source you could always tell a friend about the place that is not as wise, and let him go first. See if any feds show up to haul him off :D

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
If someone is patient, becomes a constant member at some of the main boards, and searches around....online sources exist, good ones at that. Secure, safe, and effective, some presenting proper lab made gear that thousands will vouch for.

But no one wants to spend a long time searching, researching, waiting, testing, watching, and being sure of it. Hell there is so much I wish I could say but I cant. I have no AAS, and cant afford any anyways. Do have a few PH/DS lying around that are still legal.

I will say this...I am quite sure that a high number of "thousands" of people order gear online monthly, and I dont see them getting mass busted. Then again, the cost of busting them alone wouldnt make sense. Especially if its a first timer since he would likely get off fairly easy. I think customs is just as happy to take the gear and use it themselves lol.

Certain sources move wayyy too much goods for there to be horrible issues with busting. The cost of busting a single guy in middle america for 1 cycles worth of dbol and test, through paperwork, man hours, etc,etc.....well even the cops are not that retarded. But I supposed if they suspect you of selling....
Exactly. The DEA, law enforcement, etc isn't going to waste time and resources on a guy buying personal gear. They target the distributors and people buying in mass quantities. I had a friend get busted for "other" stuff and the cops didn't give a **** about the gear he had in his house.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. The DEA, law enforcement, etc isn't going to waste time and resources on a guy buying personal gear. They target the distributors and people buying in mass quantities. I had a friend get busted for "other" stuff and the cops didn't give a **** about the gear he had in his house.
I dont even think half my local cops would care if I was walking around with a vial of test balancing it on my nose. The demonetization of steroids is wearing off. That and there are a few law enforcement officers in each district I imagine that probably use themselves. Then again a couple of our cops are cool. They dont bust a kid for weed usually, they just tackle them if they run, and make them pour it out in the dirt, and grind it into it with their shoes then go home. No reason to put it on a kids record.

And yeah, I think the DEA is worried a lil more about a meth lab that is going to be killing people, ruining families, etc, than they will be 2 vials of test. DEA agents are not stupid, they know what steroids are, and what is behind the myth, as in the truths.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I dont even think half my local cops would care if I was walking around with a vial of test balancing it on my nose. The demonetization of steroids is wearing off. That and there are a few law enforcement officers in each district I imagine that probably use themselves. Then again a couple of our cops are cool. They dont bust a kid for weed usually, they just tackle them if they run, and make them pour it out in the dirt, and grind it into it with their shoes then go home. No reason to put it on a kids record.

And yeah, I think the DEA is worried a lil more about a meth lab that is going to be killing people, ruining families, etc, than they will be 2 vials of test. DEA agents are not stupid, they know what steroids are, and what is behind the myth, as in the truths.
Well put. Meth labs are running rampant, and that stuff truly is the demise of many people's lives.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
But no one wants to spend a long time searching, researching, waiting, testing, watching, and being sure of it.
I did, I've spent hours a day usually just looking at threads about steroids and the certain steroids I want to use as well. When I was confused I'd ask questions. Did I ask a lot of questions? Sure did because I wanted to know about what i'am doing from every angle.

4 months ago I didn't know jack crap about real gear, but I sure know my fair share now.

I've found a very good source, even willing to hook me up because of how much I give them credit on different forums. I've yet to be screwed over.

Patience is a virtue, if you don't got it then thats your own fault for getting screwed.

- Stay thirsty my friends. :sombrero:

dannyeff

Awards
considering the gym i go to is quite opend about stuff like that. its legal to be in posession of gea here:) so i could walk about with vials stuck on my hat i i wanted

1 of the joys of the uk

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I seen him dropping a rusty coffee can outside, then looking out in the morning as golden sunlight cuts through the clouds that fill the sky as puffs of cotton adhering to a light blue canvas, the dew drops from the green crisp leaves, yawning he leans down and checks the yellowy metallic container. And behold! Within its rustic red rims lies not only a turd with a couple cashew shells in it, but two vials of Test-Cyp, Human Grade no less! Beautiful containers filled with a discoloured liquid that is the golden fluid of the demigods! After brushing off the excess turd crumbs, they are as good as new. ah life is good.
I lol'd for real.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Build a bear. Just ask the heavy set muscular looking bear ;))

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I thought you asked where so you get your "stuffing". My bad

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
D@mnit I tried that and all I got was 7 cig butts. Maybe its because all I had was Maxwell House jugs.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
NO COMMENT

......I dont even use illicit AAS oral DS are all I use...
LMAO

save some £$ and go to some sort of border controll, like maybe a ship yard and pay some one to look the other way - put him/her in your pocket.

And / or ask a good doctor to put you in touch with a good pharmacy to buy some **** from.

Get it yourself, cmon dont be retarded, what are you afraid to work for yourself??

P.S. oh but if you find out anywhere in London be sure to throw me a line ok..:ntome: lol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
unreal delete some messeges in ur inbox question for u please sir

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this is all- they will only send u a letter- no arrest- no class 3 felony?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah they send you a letter if it gets seized... also if you get a letter saying to come pick up your package at the post office, don't.. you will be busted more than likely.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
considering the gym i go to is quite opend about stuff like that. its legal to be in posession of gea here:) so i could walk about with vials stuck on my hat i i wanted

1 of the joys of the uk
Must agree with you there dude.

Did you know that 'addaction' (a private organisation here in the UK) will monitor liver, blood pressure, body fat% - the works relating to steriods - blood tests, urine samples etc. while on a cycle - for free. Theres one in birmngham. Its a chrity dedicated to young people I think. google it neways.

Most pf the people at my gym are on something, the only ones that are not seem to be seriouse atheletes and newB's - and they get turned prity quick these days. people in my hood are asking me about cycles who havnt even joined a gym yet, 16 year olds n ****!!!!

I personally know a guy who put on 4 stone in 2 and half months (thats 25.4kg / 56lbs) - no lie - I work in the gym, he used to be the same 14 months ago, but after splitting with his girl he got depressed, didnt sleep, eat or leave the house and lost it all. When he came back in january he put it all back on like magic, it was him who changed my mind about roids and now I want to try some (not the same stuff just yet) im not that :stupid:.

Hestacked it with Nox pump Extreme by Ultra life, and 500ml Read bull before and portion of Ultralifes 'protien' 50g afters. But that was just what I saw him have at the gym, I dont know what else he was using. I think his cycle was:

Dbol / milk thistle / clomid / some kind of test

he also mentioned something vaguely about some kind of brige but I didnt know what he was talking about and I was trying to work at the same time.

:AR15firing::booty:
Me, ill get my stuff from him :toofunny:

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I personally know a guy who put on 4 stone in 2 and half months (thats 25.4kg / 56lbs) - no lie - I work in the gym, he used to be the same 14 months ago, but after splitting with his girl he got depressed, didnt sleep, eat or leave the house and lost it all. When he came back in january he put it all back on like magic, it was him who changed my mind about roids and now I want to try some
:
If that is true a lot of it is muscle memory.....its magical.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
GNC sells some pretty good stuff.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
GNC sells some pretty good stuff.
Consider what you get at holland and barrat:

120 caps of HMB for £20.73 - the directions on the back say take 3 capsules 4 times daily!!? :bs2:

That means for £20.73 it will last you 10 days. Its cheaper to run a 5 week course of deca and proviron with 4 week arimadex for pct where I come from. lol

By the way I cant believe the guy who started this thread has more rep power than me...

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
DEA evidence locker has the biggest selection most of the time!

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Wal Mart. You just have to go to the sports section and do the secret code to the clerk. It's a *wink*, tap your head twice, vogue, and do a 360. He will then know that it is OK to sell to you and he will bust out all the chems.

Try it.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
my dr

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont know, but when my bro got his stuff (idt is was AAS) the package got to my house and I took a pic of the shipping info incase Im ever In need. Although That wont be for a few years. I still have a few years before I even mess with PH let alone that stuff, that I will probably never touch... Anyways your crazy and must be ill for asking this question, really... but I find it kinda hilarious :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i go to the local police office and raid it myself

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established