COnversion of 1 test cyp to Injectable

1. COnversion of 1 test cyp to Injectable

I know do the search, I did it and I can only find conversion from test cyp powder to inj. Is it the same for 1-test cyp?

2. If I am understanding you correctly, the 1-test cyp should be ready to go. No conversion needed.

3. I believe the conversion for 1-test cyp and test cyp is the same.
    •   

4. yep, same way you convert test cyp/enth. Here let me help ya out...

http://forum.anabolicminds.com/showthread.php?t=9710

5. Obviously I read that wrong...

6. could you also substitute 4ad cyp for the test
  7. bump same for 4-ad cyp?

bump what is conversion for 4-ad cyp powder to inectable.

8. I'm going to be doing a 5aa cyp conversion soon and need to know how to make 200mg/ml. I have 5 grams so I was thinking of following the test cyp procedure but using

16 ml (cotton seed oil)
    3.75 ml of BB
    1.25 ml of BA
    5 grams of 5aa cyp

If I am right this should yield 26ml at 200mg/ml. I think this is right.....also would it be easier for me to get a kit for this or should I buy everything seperate. If someone could get back to me sometime soon I would appreciate it so I can start ordering everything I need, want to get the conversion started A.S.A.P

Also if there is anyone out there that has used 5aa cyp I was wondering if you could dart this in your tri's and bi's?

9. anyone?

10. yes you can use it in bis and tris. you may have some problems keeping it stable at 200mg/ml for your first time homebrewing. I would go with a 125-150mg/ml mix.

11. just for clarification...

the conversion for any PH powder is the same PROCESS as the aforementioned test conversion.

the only exception is suspensions which are a whole other ball of wax.

PH powders vary in solubility (for example, 1-test cyp is more soluble than 4-ad prop), but the process is the same. generally speaking, the longer the ester, the more soluble it is, and the more you can get in mg/ml.

if the powder is a base (4-ad base, etc.) then you are going to have to likely make s suspension. those are a bit different.

and don't even try making a solution or suspension of 40ht.

it's a waste of time

12. Quote Originally Posted by jjjd
    just for clarification...

the conversion for any PH powder is the same PROCESS as the aforementioned test conversion.

the only exception is suspensions which are a whole other ball of wax.

PH powders vary in solubility (for example, 1-test cyp is more soluble than 4-ad prop), but the process is the same. generally speaking, the longer the ester, the more soluble it is, and the more you can get in mg/ml.

if the powder is a base (4-ad base, etc.) then you are going to have to likely make s suspension. those are a bit different.

and don't even try making a solution or suspension of 40ht.

it's a waste of time
    Thanks for clearing that up.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2000 ml of test cyp to use...
    By RandomDude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 05:21 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 06:47 PM
  3. body that and amount of test converted to estrogen
    By rockstar6181 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 11:40 AM
  4. Test Prop. for HRT instead of Test Cyp./Enan.??
    By Kid in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 11:14 PM
  5. Color of Test Cyp & EQ powder
    By bpdaddy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2005, 03:10 PM