COnversion of 1 test cyp to Injectable

M

mlk2724

Awards
I know do the search, I did it and I can only find conversion from test cyp powder to inj. Is it the same for 1-test cyp?

N

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
If I am understanding you correctly, the 1-test cyp should be ready to go. No conversion needed.

B

Bennett

Awards
I believe the conversion for 1-test cyp and test cyp is the same.

S

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
could you also substitute 4ad cyp for the test

M

mlk2724

Awards
bump same for 4-ad cyp?

bump what is conversion for 4-ad cyp powder to inectable.

J

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be doing a 5aa cyp conversion soon and need to know how to make 200mg/ml. I have 5 grams so I was thinking of following the test cyp procedure but using

16 ml (cotton seed oil)
3.75 ml of BB
1.25 ml of BA
5 grams of 5aa cyp

If I am right this should yield 26ml at 200mg/ml. I think this is right.....also would it be easier for me to get a kit for this or should I buy everything seperate. If someone could get back to me sometime soon I would appreciate it so I can start ordering everything I need, want to get the conversion started A.S.A.P

Also if there is anyone out there that has used 5aa cyp I was wondering if you could dart this in your tri's and bi's?

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
yes you can use it in bis and tris. you may have some problems keeping it stable at 200mg/ml for your first time homebrewing. I would go with a 125-150mg/ml mix.

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
just for clarification...

the conversion for any PH powder is the same PROCESS as the aforementioned test conversion.

the only exception is suspensions which are a whole other ball of wax.

PH powders vary in solubility (for example, 1-test cyp is more soluble than 4-ad prop), but the process is the same. generally speaking, the longer the ester, the more soluble it is, and the more you can get in mg/ml.

if the powder is a base (4-ad base, etc.) then you are going to have to likely make s suspension. those are a bit different.

and don't even try making a solution or suspension of 40ht.

it's a waste of time

S

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
just for clarification...

the conversion for any PH powder is the same PROCESS as the aforementioned test conversion.

the only exception is suspensions which are a whole other ball of wax.

PH powders vary in solubility (for example, 1-test cyp is more soluble than 4-ad prop), but the process is the same. generally speaking, the longer the ester, the more soluble it is, and the more you can get in mg/ml.

if the powder is a base (4-ad base, etc.) then you are going to have to likely make s suspension. those are a bit different.

and don't even try making a solution or suspension of 40ht.

it's a waste of time
Thanks for clearing that up.