Help with bridge; SD(M-drol) or Dimethizine??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Help with bridge; SD(M-drol) or Dimethizine???

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.

Help with bridge; SD(M-drol) or Dimethizine???

greetings,

I'm in week two of a Phera cycle,and want to bridge it into either Superdrol (M-drol) or Dimethizine (D-zine) week three? I have read both LLewellyn and Roberts and understand the background of these two compounds. But, I would like to get any personal opinions or observations from actual experience with these two compounds.

My concern is that even though the 'azine bond in Dimethizine is supposed to break into two Superdrol molecules(good right?), I havent been able to find any substantial reports that Dimethizine has the gains it should. Everything I read still points to Superdrol as the compound of choice. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

2. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    greetings,

I'm in week two of a Phera cycle,and want to bridge it into either Superdrol (M-drol) or Dimethizine (D-zine) week three? I have read both LLewellyn and Roberts and understand the background of these two compounds. But, I would like to get any personal opinions or observations from actual experience with these two compounds.

My concern is that even though the 'azine bond in Dimethizine is supposed to break into two Superdrol molecules(good right?), I havent been able to find any substantial reports that Dimethizine has the gains it should. Everything I read still points to Superdrol as the compound of choice. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
    You should be making the big gains in the phera portion of your bridge mate, the second compound is mainly used to harden up the first. So, ask yourself, which would be a better compound to harden my gains...
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    You should be making the big gains in the phera portion of your bridge mate, the second compound is mainly used to harden up the first. So, ask yourself, which would be a better compound to harden my gains...
    Good point, I wish I could find more info about Dimethizine. Thanks
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. epi/m-drol bridge vs epi with m-drol pulse
    By rvidrine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 02:52 PM
  2. M-Drol to Epistane bridge, back to M-Drol?
    By douglasbarbin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 12:03 PM
  3. M Drol/P Plex/H Drol Bridge Help???
    By Jager149 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 08:54 PM
  4. m drol bridge into h drol/winabol stack
    By stullsy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 02:49 PM