Has any used Testosterone with Propecia and an AI?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.09%

Has any used Testosterone with Propecia and an AI?

Just curious if anybody has used Testosterone, with Propecia to lower DHT for hairloss, and an AI like Arimidex or Aromasin to control estrogen? If so, how did you feel? Did you still have a good sex drive? Make good gains and stay hard? Increased feelings of well being? Energy? Thanks!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.6%

Not sure but im about to do the same thing. Im using nizoral 2 % shampoo and saw palmetto both of which in some studies have shown blockage of dht to hair follicles. Decided not to go propecia route. Hoping these will hold off conversion to dht till i finish cycle. I have anastrazole(adex) for an AI but won't use unless i experience gyno related symptoms. Don't give a sh!t about the bloat lol. Ive read studies when u inhibit conversion of test to dht up goes ur estrogen. God i hope not im sensitive to gyno
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.09%

I seriosuly doubt saw palmetto will do anything to lower your DHT or save your hair, I'm willing to bet all my money on that. If you are serious about saving your hair, get on propecia. And yes, if you block DHT, especially if you go on test, you will have higher estradiol levels forsure. They did a study on men using 200mg per week of Test E, and 200mg per week of Test E with propecia, and those on the Test E + propecia had higher estradiol.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.6%

I would have said the same thing but my doctor said to try saw palmetto as there were many studies showing its effects on dht as well as nizoral shampoo. Im not prone to mpb so its not a huge concern of mine. But if ur concerned with making good gains i wouldnt use ai on cycle unless absolutely necessary.My training partner used an ai for the first 6 weeks of is test prop cycle and saw very modest gains. He stopped and is now blowin up. So not have i only read about ai's on cycle hindering gains but i had a front row seat to it
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.09%

So I guess nobody eh?
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by superone View Post
    Just curious if anybody has used Testosterone, with Propecia to lower DHT for hairloss, and an AI like Arimidex or Aromasin to control estrogen? If so, how did you feel? Did you still have a good sex drive? Make good gains and stay hard? Increased feelings of well being? Energy? Thanks!
    I would not recommend you use a DHT inhibitor.. Not a good idea.. Problems will arise in the future.. Get nizoral 2% and take saw palmetto throughout the day..
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.09%

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I would not recommend you use a DHT inhibitor.. Not a good idea.. Problems will arise in the future.. Get nizoral 2% and take saw palmetto throughout the day..

I wish it were that easy but that aint gonna stop MPB for the vast majority.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%

I wish it were that easy but that aint gonna stop MPB for the vast majority.
    I would rather go bald than go feminine.. IMO
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.09%

Easy for those with no mpb to say, I'll report back if I go feminine or not.
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%

Easy for those with no mpb to say, I'll report back if I go feminine or not.
    I know a lot of people that have it real bad after taking propecia.. It wont happen right away, but down the road, wont be any fun.. I get some nasty shedding and I slow it with nizoral..
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.09%

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I know a lot of people that have it real bad after taking propecia.. It wont happen right away, but down the road, wont be any fun.. I get some nasty shedding and I slow it with nizoral..

Thanks for the concern, I appreciate that, but I've used it in the past and had no problems after coming off of it. I personally dont see how it can cause these prolonged side effects once the drug is out of your system, but thats just me, I've always bounced back.

I hate the idea of using this or any other drug, but for now its the only thing that will stop hairloss for me, and Nizoral also has some bad side effects as when anything touched your skin/scalp, especially with heat/moisture, it will absorb into your body.

Im hoping the Test will cancel out any side effects I may get.

Your damned if you do, and damned if you dont I guess!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Propecia?
    By fireworkz788 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 07:38 PM
  2. propecia causes low gh???
    By brizspot in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 02:23 PM
  3. propecia and AI
    By Buffgammaman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0