Mildest PH

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've never run a PH cycle. I am about to start a Tiratricol/Clen cycle to speed up my fat loss. The tiratricol can be catabolic and some guys in another thread mention it should be used with some sort of androgen to prevent muscle loss while on. I'm not into AAS. What is the mildest PH that actually works? Again, I'm not looking to add muscle or strength right now. I just want something to counter (or at least minimize) any potential muscle loss from the tiratricol. I would appreciate any productive suggestions.

Thanks,
dd

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
My gut tells me this is a poor situation for an introduction to PH use. There are other variables involved with PH use, such as post cycle therapy to get your hormones back in balance, and if you do not have experience with PHs, things can get complicated enough that you may end up having some problems. Additionally, after using even a mild PH, your endocrine system is altered, and during the post cycle therapy, you will lose some or perhaps all of the muscle you "saved." Therefore, I would recommend just running your cutting cycle as planned. If you want to bulk later, then consider your fist use of PHs so you can learn all that is involved. Still further down the road, after you get experience, you can consider getting fancy and using PHs during a cutting cycle.

mickjagger

Awards
I used tiratricol before and DID NOT like the results at all. yeah, I lost about 15 pounds FAST, but I also looked like I hadnt lifted weights in years!!!! Catabolic is an understatement for that stuff.

I am just finishing up a 6 week CDK diet plan. Started out at 200 and am finishing up at 188. No strength loss, about 3.5% fat loss and my bicep measurement has not changed. So far, I find this the best way to lose fat and keep muscle. I did not use any PHs. Only protein and creatine for post workout. Everything else was good 'ol real food.

just be careful monkeying around with thyroid........

Good luck

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
A few things:
This is not a good time for a first PH cycle. Run it on it's own with restricted calories to "cut" while on to get a feel for how your body behaves like that. Do a proper PCT, then repeat the cycle with the other cutting agents involved. (This is if you insist on cutting for your first PH run, I tried to, but it was more of a body recomp instead of a cutter (as have been most of my "cutters")*shrug*).
I would reccomend a 4-ad/1-test transdermal for a first cutter PH run. Something like a 1:1 ratio is really good for cutting. Maybe replace some of the 4-ad with OHT.
Seriously, it's better to cut and loose muscle mass (if you don't want to wait on the clen/triac cycle), than to do your first PH run while on those compounds.

ManBeast

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just use the clen. for your cutter, and no androgens. Thats how i would do it.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
just use the clen. for your cutter, and no androgens. Thats how i would do it.
Agreed.

Diamondave, screwing with your thyroid isn't any less serious than screwing with your hormones.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all of the input. I'll drop the androgen idea & just cut. I am still going to try the tiratricol though. Now I'm thinking I might use the clen for 2 weeks after a 2-3 week period on the tiratricol. I've researched the triac thoroughly and feel I can run a short safe cycle.

Thanks,

dd

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Supplements 11
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 36