?'s on Tren E and P-mag

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
Hey guy's,

I ran across some Tren E and some P-mag and was wondering if they could be stacked with Phera Plex or Havoc. I'm trying to stock up right now and was wonder if buying up some Tren/Pmag to go with what I already have stashed (PP/Havoc) would be worth it. I have beat the boards to death and have not seen alot of P-mag logs (except for Pmag/M14DD). I know Tren and Epi/Havoc can be stacked but is it worth it. The class I and class II conversations were exhaustive, confusing, and contradictory to what people are actually doing with PH's. Like, SD and PP. This stack is getting great results so I'm leaning towards doing this stack.

I have ran 3 PP cycles solo, and 2 Havoc cycles solo in the past, and tried a Natadrol/M1D cycle a couple months ago. I am 34 yr old, 6'3" and currently weigh 207lbs (I'm on a cut using OxyElite Pro). They most I have weighed on a PP cycle was 230.
Just looking for the best compounds to compliment Havoc and PP.
Any and all suggestions are welcome, and thanks in Advance!

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
are you talking about the tren ph (pro-dienolone) or trenbolone enanthate>?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you stacking havoc and pp already? I would not add in tren if u where (ph version) tren can get a little wet- and I hear phera can too

Pmag is a dry compound but it is methylated

if u dont have any gyno problems I would do it

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
Are you stacking havoc and pp already? I would not add in tren if u where (ph version) tren can get a little wet- and I hear phera can too

Pmag is a dry compound but it is methylated

if u dont have any gyno problems I would do it
No, I was wanting to run them seperately from each other but stacked with other compounds. Example; Phera/SD, or Havoc/Tren, or Phera/Tren, or Havoc/Pmag, or Tren/Pmag ............and so on.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ohhhh gotcha-

Okay I would run havoc/Tren like so
90/90/90/90/90/90
Havoc- 40/50/50/50/50/50

SHutdown will be bad but if u hvae a serm u will be fine

reason this is such a great combo is because the compound in havoc has estorgen control properties WHILE being an anabolic steroid(yes the havoc/epi compound is a fully active steroid)

I have a friend running it now- I think he gained like 17 lbs

prolly 4 water and like 2 fat to be honest but hey 11 lbs of muscle in 6 weeks?

Now if ur pct is in check u could keep it

SD/Havoc or SD/Pmag would be good too

the reason is it wil lhelp you maintain the gains you make on SD- which are VERY rapid and if you dont give ur body time to adjust- u will loose them- hence the extra copule of weeks on anabolics will help u to preserve muscle mass

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ps im from texas- nacogdoches