Is serm necessary in pct or otc pct is fine or maybe both?.....

robe84

Awards
I need ppls advice or opinions , about if i should do an otc pct or a serm after a cycle of epistane. Would it be safe (no side effects like gyno) if i jus use a otc pct after a cycle of epistane or i should get a serm? i hope u fellas would help me out on this

SemperFi9999

Awards
Well if you want to restart your HPTA and produce natural test you better use a SERM. Clomid/Nolva/Torem are all SERMS and you can get them from research companies.

hmower

hmower

Awards
Yeah def get a serm. I mean alot of people dont and will end up recovering. But no where as quick as they would have with it. Plus you're risking losing most of ur gains if ur body has a hard time recovering. I did a phera mass cycle a long time ago wit just an otc pct product. Prob took me bout 6 months to recover. Sound like fun to you????

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I need ppls advice or opinions , about if i should do an otc pct or a serm after a cycle of epistane. Would it be safe (no side effects like gyno) if i jus use a otc pct after a cycle of epistane or i should get a serm? i hope u fellas would help me out on this
You don't worry about hepatoxicity?

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
Definitely go for the serm man. it's just not worth risking it imo...

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
For far less than $100 you could get 3 cycles worth of Clomid. On the other hand if you straight up refuse to get a SERM then get the PP's TRS. Don't take my OTC advice as a recommendation I believe SERMs are the best route and would not do a cycle without them.

:stick:

robe84

Awards
Ok guys thanks for the advice, u all made up my mind to get a serm then.