Halodrol 50 and irregular BP

sourcenyne

Awards
Hello all. I am hoping that someone will be able to tell me perhaps what caused this scenario, because I am interested in using oral anabolics in the future and would like to prevent this from happening again.

First, I would like it to be know that I cook every meal I eat, which is 6 whole food meals per day. I maintain around 300-400 grams of carbs daily through baked red or sweet potatos, 1 1/2 cup oats in the morning, whole wheat and brown rice. I stay under 2000mg of sodium intake per day, and it is likely much lower than that. Fat is from Olive oil (which all my meals are prepared with), peanut butter, red meats, tree nuts/almonds and I believe that's it. Protein is Tilapia (8-12 oz per serving), post workout red meat( 8oz), egg white (12 daily), and lots of chicken. Greens 3 times daily (asparagus and green beans). I deviate from this diet once a week so i can eat Red Robin beer battered fish sandwhich :D

Anyway, I ran a cycle of Halodrol 50, at 50/50/100/100. Although my Sistolic blood pressure wasn't too worrisome... at 139, I had a consistant blood pressure of between 38-48, which is extremely low. I had a resting heart rate of roughly 89bpm, which made sleep rather difficult. During the cycle, I was taking liver support, about 10g fish oil daily, resveratrol and quercetin, ZMA, Gaba, Multi, and other less important supps. PCT consisted of oral tamoxifen which i ran for 20/20/20/20, continued zma/resve/quecetin, fish oils, and took tribulus terrestris.

What exactly would cause me to have such an irregular blood pressure? my normal BP before the cycle was 128/70ish and i usually run a normal resting heart rate of 60. It wasn't a pleasant experience, and I'm planning on having a blood test done very soon to see what kind of effects the drug had on my triglyceride and cholesterol levels. I appreciate all the feedback and if I missed something, please let me know.