Stocking Up

StephenC

Awards
How much have you guys spent on stocking up?
What have you's bought,
Im a bit short of cash right now but im scared its gonna be too late,

I think i could scrape together £200 around $350.

What do you's think i should stock up on?
How long will that last me?

i was thinking M4OHN tabs/powder
M1T tabs/powder
4AD powder

Im taking into account that all the necessary stuff to make solutions and transdermals will still be available after the ban

Help please guys

Patriots

Awards
I am goingt to go with M1t 6 bottles nothing else.

As far as the senators and their ban.
You think you know but you don't know and you never will.

Bennett

Awards
4 grams m1t,3 grams m14ad,1 gram m5aa,1 bottle 1-test cyp,10 grams 1-test,20 grams 4ad.I might buy a little more.I doubt I will ever use all 4 grams of m1t.After I finish everything it will be time to move on over to the dark side.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I have 125grams of 4-ad!

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow. Did you stock up the 4ad last year when the bill was just coming thru. I've got a motley bunch of powders too before the methyls came out.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
well i can tell you EVERYONE is stocking up on M4OHN, the avg order is 5 bottles. I think a few may actually be buying to fund the black market after the ban, lol.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well i can tell you EVERYONE is stocking up on M4OHN, the avg order is 5 bottles. I think a few may actually be buying to fund the black market after the ban, lol.
Black Market? NO WAY MAN! I'm keeping mine all to myself! Bwahahaha! :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Wow. Did you stock up the 4ad last year when the bill was just coming thru. I've got a motley bunch of powders too before the methyls came out.
haha yes. 4-ad is a timeless PH wonder

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Sldge, pls dont go out of stock before the ban! I should have ordered more but i just got 1 bottle. Im going to try it out before I stock up.

If any is left after the ban im sure you can "dispose" of it easily... ;)

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
ive spent about 800 bucks so far and i have to still buy some more m4ohn and some long igf-1

HugeBB

Awards
Do you expect to have powder M4OHN before the potential ban next week, or are capsules going to be the only option that soon?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
25 grams of M5AA
20 grams of M1T
80 grams of 4AD
40 grams of 4AD cyp
4 bottles of methyldien
10 bottles of nolva
8 bottles of t-gel

should be good for a week or two. ;)

raylewis

Awards
25 grams of M5AA
20 grams of M1T
80 grams of 4AD
40 grams of 4AD cyp
4 bottles of methyldien
10 bottles of nolva
8 bottles of t-gel

should be good for a week or two. ;)
Whats the diff between 4AD & aAD cyp?

Tbird006

Awards
25 grams of M5AA
20 grams of M1T
80 grams of 4AD
40 grams of 4AD cyp
4 bottles of methyldien
10 bottles of nolva
8 bottles of t-gel
YOu have enough M1t to do 2on/2off for 36 months striaght!!!!!

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Where have you bought your powders from (m5aa)? From what I've seen the major companies (ds, 1fast) are sold out of all but the tabs... Oh and also where did you buy your t-gel from, if you don't mind?

Oh and last but not least... why no m1,4?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I am trying to get more powder and tablets done. I will be honest and tell you guys I doubt it. It would take me atleast 10 days to get the powder, 4 days to test it, 9 days to tab it and 3 to ship to me puts me just at 26 days or almost 4 weeks. Obvioulsy the tabs would be quicker but i just dont think I will have the time. I dont want to rush my chem guy and get methyl-nandrolone again. So I have to wait till tomorrow to find out what he has in stock.

I was also hoping for M4OHT and Proment, but it doesnt look like customs will let those go in time.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
120 grams of 4AD powder
60 grams of 1-test powder
2 bottles of liquid M5aa
10 bottles of M1T tabs, 10 mg's and 5 mg's.
10 grams of 4OHT powder
2 bottles of M1,4ADD tabs

Going to buy 24 grams of M1T powder, some M4OHN tabs and powder, and M4OHT powder. Might be a bit overkill, but I know where I can dispose of it. ;) Maybe send it to Beezlebub to help support one of his infamous two week cycles. :D

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My stash is something like this:

9g M14ADD powder
12g M5AA powder
6g M1T powder
20g 4AD Cyp powder
20g 1-T Cyp powder
6 bottles of M-Dien
enough clomid and nolva for about 6 cycles
10g formestane

I've also got some left overs from previous cycles, like a few bottles of M1T tabs, M5AA solution, 4Derm, In-Rage Beta, 7-OXO, some Trimax.

I would really like to buy about 100g or so of 4AD base because it's so cheap and I think it might end up being the missing link to future cycles, but I'm kind of broke right now.

I think I went overboard on a few items. I might be forced to get rid of some M1T and M5AA. I've got almost a year's worth of "on time" of M1T at 20mg ED. I'm not sure my liver could handle that much before the powder goes bad.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
5 bottles 4-AD cyp
3 bottles 1-Test cyp
have 50 of 4-AD powder
will get 5 bottles of M1T

BTW, I think you're well covered Beelzebub. Better to have too much and not enough.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
You have 350 $, I'd do this:

6 bottles m4ohn 180$ sledge
100g 4ad 80$ 1fast400
underground labs M1T 4 bottles 40$
m1,4add 3 grams 30$ sledge.

Should be the best bang for your buck. M1t tabs are too cheap to buy powder imo.

Here's my stash
5 bottles M1T
200g 4ad
8 bottles m4ohn (4hm, 4 sledge)
6 bolltes m-dien (3sledge, 3 hp)
12g m14add
1 bottle MAD (m4ad) VPX
3 bottles m5aa
2 bottles 4ad+ legal gear

Should last the next 5 years, hope I can use it all before it expires.

Look for me to pick up 50-80 lbs of muscle in these next 5 years, then I'll be big enough, to stay clean. =) (hopefully)

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
6 btls s1+
20g 1-test
20g 4-ad
20g 4oht
6 btls mdien
4 btls m4ohn coming...
8 btls nolva
6 g nolva
10 btls m1t I've never tried m1t yet and if I will not like it I'll just feed it to my dog:D
Also, as soon as I get my next paycheck I'm going to get some m5aa, m14ad, if Sledge won't run out of it.

So, where you gonna store all this ****, you think it will be safe to keep it at home?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man, i thought i was buying alot, but you guys are buying a few lifetimes worth. are you guys planning on sharing cuz i don't see how you guys can use it all!

So far for me:

5g M4OHN
2g M-Dien
2g M1,4ADD
2g M5AA
2 bottles M1T

still want some M4OHT and whatever firesale comes about for 1-test, 4-ad, 1-ad, methyls, etc.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
man, i thought i was buying alot, but you guys are buying a few lifetimes worth. are you guys planning on sharing cuz i don't see how you guys can use it all!
Hell yes. When this thread is finished, I'm printing out a copy so I know who has what so I can hit them up later on. ;) I think the M4OHN, 4ad, and M1T will be in demand later on. But, the dark side is looking better-and-better since these will be classified as the same.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
OK, I'll play :p

4 bottles 1-AD
50g 4AD
8 bottles of Meso M1T
6g M1T powder
7g M5AA powder
5g M1,4ADD powder
4g M4OHN powder
2g MD powder
Nolva

Stacks will rotate between:

1. M1T + 4AD
2. 1-AD + M1,4ADD
3. M4OHN + MD

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Damn some of yall got a lot of stuff...hopefully I'll have some money before the ban so I can stock up on some goodies.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Damn, as bad as this sounds, I'm almost looking forward to the ban, just so that the M4ohn eventually shows up on the black market. (yes, I live in CA. It was banned before I ever even had a chance to get my hands on it.)

I can't even stock up on 4ad. Ridiculous.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
just remember the dark side is much more expensive. store them all in a cool, dry dark place.

youll have no problem saving any of these in your house.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
5 bottles 4-AD cyp
3 bottles 1-Test cyp
have 50 of 4-AD powder
will get 5 bottles of M1T

BTW, I think you're well covered Beelzebub. Better to have too much and not enough.

Fucking A man. I'm not going to be caught with a short supply. ;)

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
- 4 bottles M1T (kilo)
- 4g M4ohn powder (sledge)
- 4 or 5 bottles of M4OHN tabs (sledge)
- 20g cyclo-1-test (mike)
- 1 bottle in-rage (mike)

I might order some more M1T.. not sure yet..

(I haven't done ANY PH/PS yet...)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Damn, as bad as this sounds, I'm almost looking forward to the ban, just so that the M4ohn eventually shows up on the black market. (yes, I live in CA. It was banned before I ever even had a chance to get my hands on it.)

Order it to someone you know in another state, have him send it to you wrapped in a sweatshirt or something - or go pick it up.
4-ad is a jam, and cheap too - don't get caught "without" it!

Here's my stash started from the Winter panic of 2002:
125g 4-ad
20g 1-test
1 T-1 BDC Old School
M1T: LegalGear(1), PowerNutrition/AMTTech(1), Kilosports/Gaspari(1), UndergroundLabs(2), HP/BB.com120count (2)
M4OHN: Oxyanavar(1.5bottles remain), DesignerSupps(2)
M1,4add: Powder (50grams), DesignerCaps (2)
M5aa: Legalgear(1)
14g 4-ad cyp
19Nordiol Powder: 3g sitting around

BigPJ

Awards
Not to stray from the topic, but...
I know you can obtain PH/PS legally right now, but people should keep in mind that when they become Schedule III substances, it's just as illegal to own them as it is real juice.

I really don't like the idea of going to jail for a bottle of 4AD - doesn't that mental imaage just suck? But hell, stock up while ya can.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I really don't like the idea of going to jail for a bottle of 4AD - doesn't that mental imaage just suck? But hell, stock up while ya can.
Just don't tell anyone that you have these substances, keep them well hidden and everything will be okay, I guarantee it.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Just don't tell anyone that you have these substances, keep them well hidden and everything will be okay, I guarantee it.
Yup, same as roids. I don't go around advertising it to everyone so the same would apply to prohormones with the ban hits.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established

Jcc, PM me if you want a source that will ship 4MOHN, 4AD, and other substances to us in California.