stack question

sam805

Awards
How would it be to stack 150mg of fura and 150 mg of pstanz? Also what would you stack it with for a recomp 1 ttren, hdrol, or max lmg? I have all those compounds. Last time with 1 ttren it was rough butnext time I am going to stick to 2 to 3 pumps. I also have formestane and dermacrine. Will also be dosing 50 mcg of t3. Not really concerned w weight gain I just wanna trade fat for muscle and get that lean0look. I gain weight very easily but usually get really flat when dropping weight. Currently I'm 235 about 14 to 15 percent bf. Also curious if peptides would be benificial for what I'm looking for?

sam805

Awards
Ok let me change the question what would be better for a recomp/cut and burning fat 1 ttren or max lmg. Seen some different opinions on max lmg lately like hardening muscles and being dry than the wet bulker it has been advertised to be.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
not sure what to say i never used thows.
if you want to cut its all about diet the rest will only hep retain muscle so.

sam805

Awards
Ya I'm aware of that. I'm just wondering if 1ttren would be as effective as tren ace for fat burning as tren ace burned fat unbelievably well for me also wondering about m lmg as it is also a progestin.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
max lmg- it can be wet man I wouldnt reccomend it for a cut honestly

Personally epistane/11 oxo worked wonders for me

I stayed at 212 my entire 5 week cycle and got leaner

and leaner

and leaner

sam805

Awards
thanks i just saw the post the other day about m lmg being similar to deca and it caught my attention. Last time i used epi was with 1 ttren and had to stop way early due to bp and lethargy. Stuff was no joke but i wasnt very educated then. I had a decade of aas use under my belt so i thought ph/ds were childs play and quickly found out theyre no joke. What were you doding the epi at and how many mg of 11 oxo?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
epistane at 50/50/50/50/50

11 oxo- 450/650/750/0/0

I didnt have the money to continue the 11 oxo :(

the lethargy u got could have been from tren and not the epi

dunno never had it on epi but every ones body is different

and yeah epistane is a fully active steroid- these things r for real