Dose for clomid

Itwasme

Awards
Hey I f d up ran nolva for 4wks now on wk 5 gonna drop in clomid 100mg a day for 3 weeks...does this **** work as far as getting t lvls back on track?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What????
You need to be more discriptive. So your in pct I'm guessing? If you ran nolva for 4-5 weeks at normal doses maybe 20 mg or so your test should be doing pretty good by now. Do you still feel shut down and is that why your adding clomid?
100mg sounds way too high for week 5 of pct. I would assume half of that should be fine tapering down over a couple weeks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
na, it's a myth, doesn't really do anything at those dosages. you'll need atleast 300mg each day to see results.

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
What you need is some cell-tech HARDCORE and some tribulus, that sh!t is like steroids from nature!!

:p

Itwasme

Awards
What????
You need to be more discriptive. So your in pct I'm guessing? If you ran nolva for 4-5 weeks at normal doses maybe 20 mg or so your test should be doing pretty good by now. Do you still feel shut down and is that why your adding clomid?
100mg sounds way too high for week 5 of pct. I would assume half of that should be fine tapering down over a couple weeks.
. I am on pct 5th week...ya cutting pill in half and taking twice a day at that rate...did tribulas but my guy says. Bro you were pinnin test or a chem you can expect much from herbs at gnc...plus he said tribulas is for 60yr old men.... LOL.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yahyah its

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ok just use it for four weeks keep nola while on clo

Jasen

Jasen