To Use Aromasin Or Not?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
This is to question if I should use Aromasin or not....I have a seperate thread to critique my cycle, so plese don't take over this one about the cycle or anything besides using Aromasin.

I have never used Aromasin before, but have done multiple Test E cycles at 500mg/week with no problems at all. Only thing I have gotten was back acne. I have read that Aromasin can help with the acne along with the Estrogen. So my question is should I spend the extra money to use Aromasin? Why? What will I actually get out of it and be able to see a difference? Then secondly, is 12.5mg/day enough, or do I need to use 25mg/day? At 25mg/day it would be pretty dang expensive for this cycle.

Cycle:

1-4 Beastdrol(Superdrol clone) 10/20/20/30mg
1-15 Test E 750mg
17-21 Clomid 100/75/50/25

Supplements While On Cycle (Will start these 4 weeks before cycle)

Vitamin C 2000mg/day
Multi-Vitamin every day
Flax Seed Oil 5000mg/day
Cranberry Extract 2000mg/day
Alpha-lipoic acid 500mg/day
Milk Thistle 1500mg/day
Ginger Root 1000mg before main meals
Saw Palmetto every day
L-Glutamine 5000-10000mg/day

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Here you go, bud. You'll notice that Aromasin not only decreases estrogen but also increases free test. The most important thing you'll want to notice is that Aromasin HAS been tested in men. This link will show why it is the superior AI.

http://www.anabolicsociety.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?150-Aromasin-exemestane
I'm wondering if I could low dose it, and still reap some benefits. It said 25mg/eod.....wondering if I ran like 10mg/ed if it would still do anything. For the length of my cycle if I ran it any other way I would need 2 orders of Aromasin and that would be about $160.........

Anyone have any ideas, opinions, or facts on this?

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering if I could low dose it, and still reap some benefits. It said 25mg/eod.....wondering if I ran like 10mg/ed if it would still do anything. For the length of my cycle if I ran it any other way I would need 2 orders of Aromasin and that would be about $160.........

Anyone have any ideas, opinions, or facts on this?
I actually prefer a lower dose while on cycle.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I actually prefer a lower dose while on cycle.
well if I buy a bottle that is 60ml at 25mg/1ml I can make one bottle last at 10mg a day. Contemplating trying this. Wish I have run this cycle before to be able to compare easily the differences.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
well if I buy a bottle that is 60ml at 25mg/1ml I can make one bottle last at 10mg a day. Contemplating trying this. Wish I have run this cycle before to be able to compare easily the differences.
I wouldn't try comparing gains. For me, I enjoyed the health benefits as well. Its gives me a little more peace of mind knowing that there is actual scientic evidence behind the use of Aromasin in males and its benefits are well documented. Anecdotal evidence holds no weight with me.

I'm not trying to insist that you try it so please don't take it that way.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to jack but I was going to use adex on cycle for bloat, would this be better?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't try comparing gains. For me, I enjoyed the health benefits as well. Its gives me a little more peace of mind knowing that there is actual scientic evidence behind the use of Aromasin in males and its benefits are well documented. Anecdotal evidence holds no weight with me.

I'm not trying to insist that you try it so please don't take it that way.
Oh I am thinking about trying it, just got to see where the finances are....lol....Purchased the Test and stuff a while back.......

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, looks like a good choice. Made my own thread so I don't jack this guys thread anymore.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Depending on ur estro sensetivity

but i run Proviron and that all i need 50mg ED

I do have Aromasin on hand because it is the superior AI id really recommend trying Proviron it has so many added benefits

Not gonna be enough for many but if you can get away with Proviron you will be extremely happy, will depend on your estro sensetivity

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Depending on ur estro sensetivity

but i run Proviron and that all i need 50mg ED

I do have Aromasin on hand because it is the superior AI id really recommend trying Proviron it has so many added benefits

Not gonna be enough for many but if you can get away with Proviron you will be extremely happy, will depend on your estro sensetivity
Like I said before, I have no problem with test at all.....No signs of gyno, no sides of any kind really. So it's still up for debate....I'm waiting about another 2 weeks to start all this.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Like I said before, I have no problem with test at all.....No signs of gyno, no sides of any kind really. So it's still up for debate....I'm waiting about another 2 weeks to start all this.
Well i wouldnt use at all then mate dont see any reason to other than gyno or bloat

Supressing estrogen unless it is necessary for one of the above AI will hamper your gains

Keep on hand run proviron simple as that

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Well i wouldnt use at all then mate dont see any reason to other than gyno or bloat

Supressing estrogen unless it is necessary for one of the above AI will hamper your gains

Keep on hand run proviron simple as that
Don't be too quick to assume that estrogen is so important to your "gains". Science has proven this to be less important to actual muscle gain than previously believed. You certainly don't want to obliterate estrogen, but its effects on "lean" muscle tissue are a bit exaggerated. Many equate water retention to "gains". Here is an excerpt from the link I supplied:

Aromasin may be used during a steroid cycle with aromatizing compounds and during PCT to help keep the estrogen to testosterone balance in favor of testosterone. Out of all the medications to control estrogen, Aromasin seems to be the most well balanced. It raises testosterone slightly better than Arimidex and lowers estradiol about 12% better than arimidex in men and is likely to cause less estrogen rebound than Arimidex. Keep in mind that 50mg of Aromasin daily kept estradiol in the normal range for men so if you think using an aromatase inhibitor will crush estrogen too much this science supports the opposite.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Here are a few articles on Proviron, Edwit. Check out the rest of the "Drug profiles" thread while you're there. Almost everything we use as bodybuilders is there to be researched in one place. The articles are written by a friend of Tim1985 and I. He lists any and all sources or references used to develop the articles. A very intelligent man who is grounded in science.

http://www.anabolicsociety.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?1386-Proviron-Mesterolone