1st Test-e & D-bol Cycle!!

PrayForPlague

Awards
Weeks 1-16 - Test-e @ 750mg/wk (375mg Monday & Thursday)
Weeks 1-6 - D-bol @ 40mg/day (10mg, spread 4 times throughout the day)

Weeks 18-21 - Nolvadex @ 20/20/10/10 mg/day
Week 18 - Clomid @ 100/100/100/50/50/50/50 mg/day
Weeks 18-22 - Lean Xtreme @ 4/3/2/2/2 caps/day

Who's in?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
How many cycles have you run before?

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Your starting your cycle a few weeks before me, i'll follow along.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should do a methyl tren, m1t, stenbolone cycle.

I'd like to see that logged.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I ran some legal oral cycles before, and 1 test-e only cycle.
I like the idea of a 16 weeker... More time to solidify gains and really feel the effects of the test.

What orals? Maybe you could even finish this thing off with one :32:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am in. Very close to the cycle I have planned of 15 weeks of 500mg test e, 50mg of D-bol 4-6 weeks. I have several prohormones I might add the last 4 weeks of the cycle depending on where I am at.

You have plans for HCG during the cycle?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
750mg/wk first cycle? Any reason so high? Since it's your first might go 500-600 to see how you react to test. No need to go too high if you react well to a lower dose. Will just induce more sides. It's risk vs reward. Def think starting lower would be smart. Always bump up.

AI? Should have it handy if estro sides creep in.

HCG is another consideration on cycle? Just makes PCT easier.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
750mg/wk first cycle? Any reason so high? Since it's your first might go 500-600 to see how you react to test. No need to go too high if you react well to a lower dose. Will just induce more sides. It's risk vs reward. Def think starting lower would be smart. Always bump up.

AI? Should have it handy if estro sides creep in.

HCG is another consideration on cycle? Just makes PCT easier.
This is what im doing. I got a AI, and hcg on cycle. OP, I suggest doing this as well.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
He said hes done a test only at 500 before

Edit: he didnt say what dose

PrayForPlague

Awards
I ran some legal oral cycles before, and 1 test-e only cycle.
I like the idea of a 16 weeker... More time to solidify gains and really feel the effects of the test.

What orals? Maybe you could even finish this thing off with one :32:
Yes, me too, my 1st cycle involving pinning, I ran test-e for 12 weeks at 750mg/week.

I am in. Very close to the cycle I have planned of 15 weeks of 500mg test e, 50mg of D-bol 4-6 weeks. I have several prohormones I might add the last 4 weeks of the cycle depending on where I am at.

You have plans for HCG during the cycle?
No plans for any HCG.

He said hes done a test only at 500 before

Edit: he didnt say what dose
I ran it for 12 weeks @ 750mg/week.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
clomi or nolva not both and jessu christ 50 x 4 weeks is enough for clomi. its powerful stuff

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
In my humble opinion, run it like this

Test 500 mg/wk
Dbol 25/day
clomid NO MORE THAN 50 MGS ANY DAY PERIOD.. ITS A WASTE OTHERWISE!!!
HCG would be a nice addition as already stated and will make PCT easier

In the end I have learned that most will run whatever they have set out to run, however this early in your cycling career its not smart to run your gear so high, as in time you will have to increase the dosages to surpass your previous best..

Best of luck with your cycle, and please give some thought to what I said.. After all the years I have ran gear ( well over a decade ) I keep the doses as low as possible.. Its a waste of gear and unnecessary stress on my body otherwise

PrayForPlague

Awards
how did that treat you?
Treated me quite well. :D Literally didn't have many side effects, I noticed some acne here and there, but and came and went.

clomi or nolva not both and jessu christ 50 x 4 weeks is enough for clomi. its powerful stuff
It's not 4 weeks bro... Look... It's 1 week, and that's the 7 day dosage.

Week 18 - Clomid @ 100/100/100/50/50/50/50 mg/day

In my humble opinion, run it like this

Test 500 mg/wk
Dbol 25/day
clomid NO MORE THAN 50 MGS ANY DAY PERIOD.. ITS A WASTE OTHERWISE!!!
HCG would be a nice addition as already stated and will make PCT easier

In the end I have learned that most will run whatever they have set out to run, however this early in your cycling career its not smart to run your gear so high, as in time you will have to increase the dosages to surpass your previous best..

Best of luck with your cycle, and please give some thought to what I said.. After all the years I have ran gear ( well over a decade ) I keep the doses as low as possible.. Its a waste of gear and unnecessary stress on my body otherwise
I thank you for your post, but I bolded pretty much how this will end. :p No hate, just being honest man.

But the clomid thing makes me want to lower the 1st week to 50mg. I did the same PCT last cycle, worked rather well, but I could try lowering the clomid for the 1st few days.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
First day of clomid (14 days after last shot for enanthte) should be a high dose, you want to shock your system with a big hit to make it realize it needs to begin test production. after a large initial dose (I go 200 day 1) follow with 3-4 weeks (depending on length of cycle)of 50 a day.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude you're under 21, not supposed to be posting in here, you've already been warned..