stacking M1,4add and trans 4ad

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Would I just basically be begging for gyno by stacking m1,4add and 4ad?

My thinkinig is that since 4ad is a precursor to test (and several have said that test should be the base of every cycle) and m1,4add is a precusor to dbol, this could be a good bulking cycle.

Is my thinking correct or are there issues I'm missing?

Thanks for the opinions and advice in advance.

cm5

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
maybe so, but thats why we keep nolva on hand :)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Go for it

Would I just basically be begging for gyno by stacking m1,4add and 4ad?

My thinkinig is that since 4ad is a precursor to test (and several have said that test should be the base of every cycle) and m1,4add is a precusor to dbol, this could be a good bulking cycle.

Is my thinking correct or are there issues I'm missing?

Thanks for the opinions and advice in advance.

cm5
I think that would make a great bulking cycle. But like Jarconis said, make sure you have nolva on hand. It's stupid not to. :rolleyes:

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
I think that would make a great bulking cycle. But like Jarconis said, make sure you have nolva on hand. It's stupid not to. :rolleyes:
I know Sifu did but cannot remember if you ran nolva during your M1,4ad cycle to minimize bloat. Do you think that would be a good idea with the cycle or just leave the nolva alone until there is a gyno related reason to use it?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running 1800mg pro-sust a week along with 80mg of m1,4add ed. Bloat really isnt that big of a deal for me so far. Gyno on the other hand, I unfortunately always must run nolva with compounds that aromatize.

Last edited:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I know Sifu did but cannot remember if you ran nolva during your M1,4ad cycle to minimize bloat. Do you think that would be a good idea with the cycle or just leave the nolva alone until there is a gyno related reason to use it?
Personally, I think Sifu may have overreacted a bit. A good philosophy I learned is to always have nolva on hand, but only use it if you need it. Especially if your bulking.Test/D-bol is the classic bulking stack. Estrogen is helpful in that situation. Also, remember that just because you're retaining a little water, it doesn't mean you're gonna get gyno. They are two difrent sides. you can have one without the other. Lastly, It has always been my stance that M1,4ADD is not THAT estrogenic. It's a diol. I worked up to 110mg/day with no bloat or gyno symptoms. Next time, I'm going to start at 120mg.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Anecdotally the m1,4 doesn't appear to be anything like D-bol at the dosages tested so far. I'd bet the 4ad will bloat you more than the M1,4AD. As others said, keep nolva on hand or if you're really worried about it run a low dose of nolva throughout the cycle.

IMO, it'd be a good cycle. Keep us posted.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Anecdotally the m1,4 doesn't appear to be anything like D-bol at the dosages tested so far. I'd bet the 4ad will bloat you more than the M1,4AD. As others said, keep nolva on hand or if you're really worried about it run a low dose of nolva throughout the cycle.

IMO, it'd be a good cycle. Keep us posted.
Well it looks like the two will be Schedule III drugs by the time I get around to this cycle next fall, but I have to plan now if I'm going to have the means to try it. I imagine I'll end up running it w/o the nolva for as long as I can.

Thanks for the insight guys.

cm5