IBE Protomax Sponsored Log - AnabolicMinds.com

IBE Protomax Sponsored Log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

IBE Protomax Sponsored Log

I am glad to have the chance to give my 2 cents about a product. Thanks to the good people at IBE I can let you know about Protomax to the best of my experince.
    I am 40 and about to be 41 and have been lifting for YEARS and I have learned mainly the hard way what works and what doesn't for me.
    I had the pleasure of working at the GNC for a while about 3 years ago and funneled every sort of crap through my system they had to offer-the only thing it was good for is a CASH diet!!!
    I have had experience with EPI a few years ago but went through a break up at the end of the cycle and lost it all pretty quick.
    I ran a Turinabol LV from PP at the end of spring and was very happy with it for recomp and I hope that I can have the same results here.
    I hope to lean out a bit and fill in a few more spots before the winter bulk.

Cycle: Protomax 2/25mg a day 30days
    Cycle support
    Toco 8
    Fish oil
    Taurine
    may run Jacked3d low dose but I want to see how BP is (I had no prob on Halo)
    PCT: PP TRS stack may throw in TCF-1
    Nolva on hand
    Workout:
    Monday- upper power
    deads
    bench
    standing military
    Tuesday-power
    squats
    Wednesday-off
    Thursday-hyper
    chest and bi's
    Friday-hyper
    back-tri's
    Saturday-hyper
    quads
    hams
    I do abs every other days or so depending on the day and the same with calves.
    On power days I pretty much run a 5x5 and on hyper I run 8-10 sets 10-15 reps.
    I have a birthday in Sept I want to squat 405 for that!!
    I pulled 500 on deads for christmas natural so this is my goal for a PR this year.
    I am 6'2''.5 209 and have poor genetics for wheels but they are coming around I don't flat bench well I am in the 300 club but I am not the president.

I am going to start the cycle Monday 8/2/10 I wanted to get a bit farther away from the last cycle to be smart.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

So my final review of IBE Protomax:
    This was a hit miss for me and I think I missed
    Strength on just proto was just not what you would expect for a PH
    I had no distict gains at all until I add 60mgs of Turinabol lv in the last week and bumped the dose on Proto the last 4 days to 75mg. The only gain I saw was yesterday which was a day after the cycle ended. SUCKS!!!!

SIDES: I had very sore joints after week 2 but other than that I had no problems at all.

Positives: While on my mood was great it will be hard to walk away from that!! Libido was very high the entire cycle. Muscle density was up and as far as over all gains I may have gotten a few pounds (3) with an over all filling from it. I had no BP issues or sleep problems at all.

Thanks to those at IBE for letting me log this. I have always been a fan and always will be I feel that this is a strong product but I would have needed to dose much higher from the start.

I will most likely do this again but will definetly stack it with something I think the Turinabol lv would have been awesome all the way through but I would like to know a bit more about that before I take my liver to the amusement park on that one........
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.

i'm in
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I'm in...us old guys need to stick together!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

I had the honor of training with a man who straight up told me that he really didn't hit his true PR's til 60, but then he blew out his knee and decided it was time to quit. His son blew out his shoulder trying to set a record on the bench of 475 he was 44 and all natural, so I am just getting started!!!!!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I will follow along best of luck.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

sub'd. do your thing dbl38.
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Glockz View Post
    I'm in...us old guys need to stick together!
    you are youngins, lol. i will be 52 in september.
  9. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

I have a ton of catching up to do on everyone's logs !

Sorry for the lack of input everyone, I just got back from vacation.

Time to unpack, get settled back in, and catch up

Glad to see your log is up buddy !!

(no homo) haha
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  10. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Sub'd. I'll be following along as it should be starting up soon....
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

Day 1
    Dosed this morning before I lifted

Chest- 5 warm up stretch sets
    Flat bench 3 sets of 5 top set 285 easy

Back-5 warm ups
    Dead lift 3 sets of 5 top set 415

Shoulders-3 sets warm up and stretch
    Smith machine press 3 sets of 5 top set 225

Traps-3 sets warm up
    BB shrugges 3 sets of 5 top set 455

Bi's- 3 sets warm up (standing curls)
    DB 3 sets of 6 top set 60
    Tri's-3 sets warm up
    Straight bar skulls 3 sets 6 top set 105

Abs
    Cardio- walk from the gym to the car 1 min......
    Weighed in at 211 this morning

I am going out of town to work for a few days and will lift in the morning before I leave and while I am on the road but may not be able to log again til this weekend....
    Can't pass up the money its way to good!!!!
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

subbed.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

Day 2
    Legs
    Squat-4 sets of warm up
    3 sets of 5 top set 345
    Hams
    SLDL 4 sets warm up
    3 sets of 5 185
    Calves- 5 sets of 8 standing
    Abs
    cardio- walked to the car-lol

Nothing to report except that I think Bulletproof depresses me in the morning!!
    One thing I forgot to mention yesterday was that the seal was broken on my bottle, I know this happens but I thought I would mention it.
    I am headed out of town so I will catch up soon and can say that I should gain some weight but a few 10 hour days flippin a house I don't know...
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

Well I'm back from the beach. I spent several days working carpentry and sweating my ass off, I had forgotten the 11hr work day!!I was able to lift while I was down there but skipped legs since I was on the run everyday. Lifted in a Golds that was good but my hats off to you guys who lift after a long day it sucked!!
    Today I lifted:
    Chest, back, shoulders and traps- lifts were good but I was just worn out from the past week and the long drive yesterday but really felt the drive once I got moving!
    I don't really have anything to report other than the pumps have started to kick in and the hardness has picked up.
    Vascularity is good but I have always been veiny so it's nothing new.
    Libido is high but I don't see my wonderful GF much with our schedules so it's hard to say....
    I was considering adding another bottle and run with 75mgs but I am really on the fence about it? I have left overs from a Turinabol Lv cycle that I could add at a low dose for two weeks but I'm not sure about that either??
  15. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dbl38 View Post
    Well I'm back from the beach. I spent several days working carpentry and sweating my ass off, I had forgotten the 11hr work day!!I was able to lift while I was down there but skipped legs since I was on the run everyday. Lifted in a Golds that was good but my hats off to you guys who lift after a long day it sucked!!
    Today I lifted:
    Chest, back, shoulders and traps- lifts were good but I was just worn out from the past week and the long drive yesterday but really felt the drive once I got moving!
    I don't really have anything to report other than the pumps have started to kick in and the hardness has picked up.
    Vascularity is good but I have always been veiny so it's nothing new.
    Libido is high but I don't see my wonderful GF much with our schedules so it's hard to say....
    I was considering adding another bottle and run with 75mgs but I am really on the fence about it? I have left overs from a Turinabol Lv cycle that I could add at a low dose for two weeks but I'm not sure about that either??
    Glad to see ya back in action !

I'm thinking of picking some Turinabol LV to stack with my next run of Proto too. Whatever you decide to do let us know ! It'll be real nice to see how well Proto works when stacked.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Glad to see ya back in action !

I'm thinking of picking some Turinabol LV to stack with my next run of Proto too. Whatever you decide to do let us know ! It'll be real nice to see how well Proto works when stacked.
    It's just hard to know with the liquid how much I really have left (not much)but I think I might just figure it out. I just don't like having left overs laying around that aren't enough to really do much with.....
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

Day 8

I gotta say I am having trouble with my diet I have been eatting clean for to long and have started getting lazy and craving sugar and fat!!!!

Leg Day-
    Squats: 4 sets of warm up added extensions between sets
    Working sets of 3x5 top set 350lbs (moved it much easier today but my knees are bothering me from working last week)

Leg up lunges 2x8 smith 135lbs (frickin killed my glutes I will feel this tonight in yoga)

Hams: Warm up 3 sets
    SL DL 3x5 top set 185lbs

Calves: 3x8 smith top set 315lbs
    Seated 3x12

Abs

Impressions so far: I am feeling it mood wise, s**t rolling off the back easier but aggression is up a bit which I don't like because I can be an assh**e.
    Recovery is better and energy is very good.

I need to start running but I am not sure how to work it in to my split? I generally deadlift on monday, squat on tuesday, and do legs on Sat. so where do I put it? Also how do I keep the calories up I am having a hard time with that?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

Day 9
    I started my cardio back up today.....sucks
    This is my off day in my split and I had nothing to report except that cardio was good I did a run walk on a steep incline for 25min and didn't die...

Note: I have had my face to start breaking out a bit which could be a combination of things but I thought it was worth mentioning.
  19. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 9
    I started my cardio back up today.....sucks
    This is my off day in my split and I had nothing to report except that cardio was good I did a run walk on a steep incline for 25min and didn't die...

Note: I have had my face to start breaking out a bit which could be a combination of things but I thought it was worth mentioning.
    hahaha-nothing like zits when you are 40, lol. good sign the proto is working!!!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hahaha-nothing like zits when you are 40, lol. good sign the proto is working!!!
    Yeah or the 1000% humidity here in the South!!
  21. Diamond Member

Yeah or the 1000% humidity here in the South!!
    if it is worse than here in indiana-God help you, lol.
  22. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

Day 8

I gotta say I am having trouble with my diet I have been eatting clean for to long and have started getting lazy and craving sugar and fat!!!!

Leg Day-
    Squats: 4 sets of warm up added extensions between sets
    Working sets of 3x5 top set 350lbs (moved it much easier today but my knees are bothering me from working last week)

Leg up lunges 2x8 smith 135lbs (frickin killed my glutes I will feel this tonight in yoga)

Hams: Warm up 3 sets
    SL DL 3x5 top set 185lbs

Calves: 3x8 smith top set 315lbs
    Seated 3x12

Abs

Impressions so far: I am feeling it mood wise, s**t rolling off the back easier but aggression is up a bit which I don't like because I can be an assh**e.
    Recovery is better and energy is very good.

I need to start running but I am not sure how to work it in to my split? I generally deadlift on monday, squat on tuesday, and do legs on Sat. so where do I put it? Also how do I keep the calories up I am having a hard time with that?
    Nice update ! I too noticed the "whatever" mindset at things I would normally get mad at: like dealing with bad drivers on the highway on the way to work, along with quicker recovery.

I hope there is a lot more in store ya in the very near future with ProtoMAX for ya buddy !
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Keep killing it man!! hope it kicks in strong in the next few days!!
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

Day 10
    Chest, Traps, and Bi's
    Chest- 3 sets warm and band warm up 12-15 reps
    Incline BB 3 sets 12,10, and top set 240lbs for 9
    Incline DB fly press 3 sets of 10 at 90, 100, and 105lbs (this freakin hurt)
    Dips 2 sets to fail
    Machine flies 3 sets of 12

Traps- Warm up 3 sets
    DB 3 sets 12-15 120lbs for two sets and 125lbs for the third
    BB reverse 315 for two sets of 12

Bi's
    3 sets of 10 BB curls
    3 sets of 10 Pinwheels
    3 sets of 10 Standing Preacher

Some calf work and abs DONE

Notes: I had no motivation today but went through it I am going to add a preworkout tomorrow or the next. I have had no BP issues at all so I'm gonna throw some Jacked in to bring some intensity.
    The water weight flushed yesterday and I'm down a pound to 211 but more solid. Everything is holding fine no complaints except I'm just not feeling it at this dose but I am going to stay the course and see what happens!! I know IBE makes a solid product but this one may just have a higher sweet spot.
  25. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

You're still moving some decent weight, do you think its lethargy, lack of motivation, or the ripple effect from your trip and 11 hour work days recently. If you really think 50mg is NOT doing it and your bp is good and you have no sides, then why not just up the dosage, if you feel comfortable doing that. Wish I could offer more advice, but Im the noob when it comes to protomax now, you know more about now than I do.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    You're still moving some decent weight, do you think its lethargy, lack of motivation, or the ripple effect from your trip and 11 hour work days recently. If you really think 50mg is NOT doing it and your bp is good and you have no sides, then why not just up the dosage, if you feel comfortable doing that. Wish I could offer more advice, but Im the noob when it comes to protomax now, you know more about now than I do.
    I haven't had any lethargy, I think my motivation or lack of it comes from the time of the year and having a touch of cabin fever!! I considered buying another bottle but my thoughts are to see what 50mgs will do. I know that it's easy to be impatient on PH's so I am going to stick it out. I may just be a slow responder........
  27. Diamond Member

I haven't had any lethargy, I think my motivation or lack of it comes from the time of the year and having a touch of cabin fever!! I considered buying another bottle but my thoughts are to see what 50mgs will do. I know that it's easy to be impatient on PH's so I am going to stick it out. I may just be a slow responder........
    i noticed a huge bump when i went from 2 to 3 caps. for me 3 is without a doubt the sweet spot.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice chest workout man.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

Talking

Day 11

Back, Shoulders, and Tri's

Back- 3 Warm up sets of 15 pull overs

Chins- 2 sets 12-15
    2 sets weighted 35lbs 10 reps
    Close grip pull downs 175, 210, and 235 for 10
    Wide grip pull downs 150, 175, and 210 for 12
    Reverse close grip 150 and 175 for 12

Shoulders- I like to run a super set with front raises, side lateral, and presses for 12 reps no stop between 3 sets of 12
    Rear flies 3 sets 12

Tri's- warm up 3 sets of 15 push downs
    Straight bar skulls 3 sets 65, 115, and 135 lbs for 10 burn out each with close grip
    Over head DB extensions 3 sets 105,110, and 115 for 10
    rope extensions 3 sets of 15

Ab work
    20 min of cardio

Note: Today was the day it kicked in I felt strong today and moved much better it felt so good. I don't see setting any world records but I enjoyed it today and that my friends is what it is about for me!!!
    I am hardening up and beginning to fill out I am going to tweak my diet a bit to see what works best (I can tell over a day or two I don't have much body fat as it is).

I wanted to say one thing- I did some research before I started this to find out what I was getting into and didn't find a whole lot but I did think from what I read that it was safe and most likely comfortable, that was from looking at Protodrol. I have found so far that while this compound is not going to put 10 pounds on me and 50lbs on my bench it is going to be a great recomp with some strength gains that should be very easy to keep without a sketchy PCT. I want to once again thank those a IBE for letting me do this. I am pleased with this so far and and will probably run it again.
    To Roadblock and the crew I wish I could get more technical about this log but what can I say I feel good and I look great so...................
  30. Diamond Member

day 11.

give it some time it gets better. i am on my 2nd bottle and still getting gains.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

Day 12

Legs
    Squats 3 sets warm up 4 working sets 10-12 to set stalled at 345lb for 6
    Extensions 4 sets 12
    Lunges 3 sets of 12
    Hams glute raises (whatever these things are called one of the painful seven)
    3 sets of 12
    knelling leg curls 3 sets of 12

Note: Legs failed today on lunges I thought I would die!! Everything is going well and not much to report other than I am gonna EAT LIKE HELL FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS!!!!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

Day 14
    Had a good off day yesterday...
    today went through a good lift did chest, back, shoulders,traps, and arms
    Chest: Flat bench for power 3x5 295 top set
    Back: Rack deads for power 3x5 405 top set
    Shoulders: Military press 3x5 top set 205
    Traps: BB shrugs 3x5 top set 315
    Arms: BB curls 3x8 top set 130
    Tricep pushdowns 3x8 top set at 215

Had a good lift but I took things down just a notch my joints are bothering me some and I would rather see how things move in a day or two than go for broke all in one day.
    Notes: Nothing much to tell I weighed in last night a few pounds up but i don't hold much to a pound or two because I can pee a pound so......
  33. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

Day 14
    Had a good off day yesterday...
    today went through a good lift did chest, back, shoulders,traps, and arms
    Chest: Flat bench for power 3x5 295 top set
    Back: Rack deads for power 3x5 405 top set
    Shoulders: Military press 3x5 top set 205
    Traps: BB shrugs 3x5 top set 315
    Arms: BB curls 3x8 top set 130
    Tricep pushdowns 3x8 top set at 215

Had a good lift but I took things down just a notch my joints are bothering me some and I would rather see how things move in a day or two than go for broke all in one day.
    Notes: Nothing much to tell I weighed in last night a few pounds up but i don't hold much to a pound or two because I can pee a pound so......
    Solid workout for not being 100%

Which joints are giving you trouble ??
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Solid workout for not being 100%

Which joints are giving you trouble ??
    My knees have been more sore than usual and my fingers and wrist....
  35. Diamond Member

My knees have been more sore than usual and my fingers and wrist....
    muscles grow faster than tendons-when strength goes up rapidly on a ph cycle this is common.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

muscles grow faster than tendons-when strength goes up rapidly on a ph cycle this is common.
    Honestly I'm not moving weight that I wasn't moving before....
  37. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

The weight may not be changing as dramatically but are you getting more reps and set's in ?

That could be a factor to some of the joint soreness.
  38. Diamond Member

what day are you on and how are you dosing-odd that your strength hasn't gone up.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

what day are you on and how are you dosing-odd that your strength hasn't gone up.
    I can say that I am filling out, but not by leaps and bounds. I am dosing in the mornings and late afternoon early evening. I am still mulling over throwing in the Turinabol LV for the last week but I am not so sure about the risk reward on that one? I am going to add a few cals to my diet I am sure that is a weak link and always has been. I try to eat as clean as possible but its hard to get the cals eating like that and I really miss the flavor of most food and crave sugar a lot.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

Day 15
    Legs
    This was a power day
    Squats 4 sets of warm up for 10-15
    3x5 with top set at 355
    Hams
    SLDL
    Warm up 3 sets of 12
    3x5 top set at 245
    Calves
    8 sets finishing with 3 sets seated with 4 plates for 8

Notes: For whatever reason I was very tired today not real sure about that one. Lifts were strong and libido is holding steady Still seem to be hardening up but nothing much to report. I am headed to yoga to stretch my legs for a bit...... Still curious about the Turinabol LV???
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PROTOMAX is here, well not here, exactly but..
    By RoadBlocK in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 12:51 PM
  2. IBE Protomax?
    By whosurmama in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 08:47 AM
  3. IBE-PROTOMAX
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 276
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 12:56 PM
  4. protomax?