First cycle

S

srsrob8

Awards
I am 28 and ordered products to run my first cycle of h-drol (50mg /day) with a low dose of oxo-11 starting week 2 with cycle assist and Reversitol V2. I plan to stop the cycle after 4 weeks, bad side effects, or if I bulk up too much.

My biggest concern is actually that this ruins my workouts. I have read people on this board talking about fatigue, lack of motivation and joint pain. I plan to do a Marathon at the end of September, and want to be done with PCT at least a few weeks before. Am I cutting it too close? Would I do better to run the oxo-11 on its own and save the h-drol for after my race?

I really want to cut weight - fat is ugly and useless. I am not fat (BMI about 28), but I had 6-pack abs and want them back. I was obese once (over 1 year ago), and I literally lost 15lbs in 1 month without trying (got depressed, so I ate less and started running). Gains have been progressively more difficult. I feel I am at the point where I go a month of hard lifting with lots of clean protein to gain muscle, go a month of working out on a calorie deficit to lose fat, but then I am exactly where I was before the 2 months started.

10lbs of lean gains would be great, but this is secondary. My arms are skinny and weak but I don't want to become a giant steroid monster. I am also hoping this helps my body recover so I can work out harder and more often. How should I eat on cycle? Should I worry about overtraining on PCT?

Looking better for the ladies is important (I don't have a girlfriend right now - at least the sexual side effects won't matter), but I really just work out because I enjoy it. I am not competitve, but constantly at the edge of overtraining - I just wish my body could do more. I am hoping a quick cycle gives me some fast muscle and fat loss that I can keep, and that this will get me over a 'plateau' so I can go back to making natural gains. Is this realistic?

A few obvious points (just because I know someone will post them):
1) I know I take a risk doing this, and the risk is greater without bloodwork and better PCT. I never had any relevant medical issues except blood pressure, and I plan to monitor that daily.
2) I know at my age I can still make gains nautrally. I want the gains while I am at my age - I don't want to work hard for the next 10 years just so I am strong when I am old and married.
3) I know some may consider this cheating for the marathon. I have finished marathons before without steroids, and am not going to win any prizes, so it doesn't matter.

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i lol'd. 4 weeks of h-drol at only 50mg per day will possibly do nothing for you. if anything i would say bump it up to AT LEAST 75mg/day for 6 weeks. if you are going to run 11 oxo with it then i would say you are going for cutting not bulking.

either way, you might wanna do a tad more research. h-drol is pretty weak (i just did a 6 week cycle and only gained 10lbs and i ate like none other).

R

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
H-drol is usually a 6 week thing because it usually takes somewhere around 3-4 weeks. However, every single person is different and you may feel it within days.

Do you have a PCT? SERM? Not needed but recommended. You could do a OCT PTC if you wanted.

With the sides, again, every one is different. You may have every side known to h-drol or none or somewhere in the middle. The only way to tell is run the cycle and see what happens.

50mg is pretty low, I got up to 125mg and felt nothing from h-drol but mine was free so I didn't care. I didn't gain any weight on cycle however I did lose some BF.

If your worried about sides and such, why not wait to cycle till after the race?

Personally, and this is my own opinion I think h-drol is complete garbage, i've read where people claim 10-15 lean pounds from it but I don't buy it. I can see somewhere around 5 pounds if you diet and train correctly. The internet is full of BS so don't buy into everything you read. Most people are stupid and think since they gained weight it must be all muscle, but it's very easy to gain fat while eating more calories then normal.

If your trying to lose BF and gain weight, there is far more superior PH's out there.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
God forbid you "bulk up too much" running 50mg of Halodrol lmao

why don't you post your height, weight, bodyfat%, and training history.

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
im just confused how he was obese over a year ago, then got a 6 pack. now wants them back.. and has a BMI of 28 (which means nothing when it comes to weight lifting cause all bodybuilders would be considered obese).

and the losing 15lbs in a month from not eating due to being depressed... me thinks he should not start using an AAS

S

srsrob8

Awards
"If your worried about sides and such, why not wait to cycle till after the race?"
"If your trying to lose BF and gain weight, there is far more superior PH's out there"

Because increasing my running kills my lifting, and I want to lose weight and a calorie deficit hurts both. I can give up the race, or give up most of the muscle I've gained, or try a cycle and risk the side effects. Doing something very minimal now, before the race, seems like a good compromise. I can always do something stronger later.

"I think h-drol is complete garbage, i've read where people claim 10-15 lean pounds from it but I don't buy it. I can see somewhere around 5 pounds if you diet and train correctly."

5lbs of muscle gain without gaining fat or 5lbs of fat loss without losing any muscle is more than twice what I can do naturally in 4 weeks on any diet or workout. I am not opposed to bumping up the dosage or duration if I am getting no effects. I've pushed the limit of what my body can do naturally for a few months now, and am at a plateau, so even the smallest gains will be very noticeable.

A few good quotes to put together:
"you might wanna do a tad more research"
"The internet is full of BS so don't buy into everything you read."
"every single person is different "
"The only way to tell is run the cycle and see what happens"

S

srsrob8

Awards
"im just confused how he was obese over a year ago, then got a 6 pack. now wants them back."

I want to clarify, I had a 6 pack years before I became obese, not the other way around.

"Losing 15lbs in a month from not eating due to being depressed... me thinks he should not start using an AAS"

We are talking over a year ago. I also want to clarify I was not diagnosed as depressed by anyone medical. I broke up with a girlfriend - it happens. I just wanted to say I used to be able to lose weight quickly without any effort, but now it takes tremendous effort to do it slowly.

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
"If your worried about sides and such, why not wait to cycle till after the race?"
"If your trying to lose BF and gain weight, there is far more superior PH's out there"

Because increasing my running kills my lifting, and I want to lose weight and a calorie deficit hurts both. I can give up the race, or give up most of the muscle I've gained, or try a cycle and risk the side effects. Doing something very minimal now, before the race, seems like a good compromise. I can always do something stronger later.

"I think h-drol is complete garbage, i've read where people claim 10-15 lean pounds from it but I don't buy it. I can see somewhere around 5 pounds if you diet and train correctly."

5lbs of muscle gain without gaining fat or 5lbs of fat loss without losing any muscle is more than twice what I can do naturally in 4 weeks on any diet or workout. I am not opposed to bumping up the dosage or duration if I am getting no effects. I've pushed the limit of what my body can do naturally for a few months now, and am at a plateau, so even the smallest gains will be very noticeable.

A few good quotes to put together:
"you might wanna do a tad more research"
"The internet is full of BS so don't buy into everything you read."
"every single person is different "
"The only way to tell is run the cycle and see what happens"
hHAHAHA, no offense dude, but you need to be training for longer than that. i was hitting the gym 5 days a week since i was 17 and just now did a PH cycle. if you plateaued after only a few months then i would suggest you EAT MORE and change up your routine.

R

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks @ 50mg of h-drol will not get you those 5 pounds I was talking about.

You would need to do 6 weeks at least 75-100mg to see much. That 5 pounds pure muscle would be a long shot, h-drol is very weak and very mild (meaning not many sides usually) Keyword, usually.

M

mshams

Awards
yea i cycled h-drol twice a while ago and i had no sides while on it very mild

S

srsrob8

Awards
Day 4: I know I shouldn't be seeing any effect yet, but I felt fresh - like I just took a month off, but no strength/endurance loss. This is a big deal as I am usually am so sore it is literally difficult to get out of bed - I know I am overtraining, but it feels good (even without any anabolics). Some of it might be the weather, some of it might be natural physiological changes, and some of it might be placebo effect - but I am convinced some of it was the cycle. No negatives to speak of yet - some change in mood, but neither negative nor positive, and might not be related.

S

srsrob8

Awards
Day 8: Definetly some changes, but subtle.

I recover much faster

I sleep more

I am hungry all the time so I eat more

I have more strength.

I've gained 5lbs, including 1/2" of fat around my waist. This doesn't make sense given my diet, even eating what I do now. I may be retaining water or constipated, will have to measure again later. 5lbs is 17,500 calories, and I am no where near that surplus.

Muscles are much harder.

I have not ruled out sleep and food as the reason for the recovery and strength.

No sides yet.

Overall I am happy, but wish I tried something stronger, maybe I will increase the dose or run it longer.

S

srsrob8

Awards
Day 18

Not happy. Good strength gains (up 10lbs on bench!), but this was supposed to be a recomp, and I am up 11 lbs in bodyweight. I think most of that is water, based on my diet, I don't see how it could be anything else. I hope I am back to my old weight after this is done. I am definetly slower, stronger, recover faster and am more tired.

Neck +1.25"
Bicepts +.25"
Forearms + .7"
Chest +2.3"
Waist +2.7"
Thigh +1.3"
Calf + .1"

V

valleyplayer

Awards
Good for you srsrob. 10 pounds for some people is a blessing. Maybe if you eat less food on it, just drink plenty of water, and you should cut the way you want. Im starting my first PH cycle (H-Drol as well) in about a week, just pre loading with milk thistle and hawthorne berry for 2 weeks and stretching that with the H-Drol for 6 weeks. I was planning 50 mg first week .. 75 for the next 4 or 5 weeks. Then running reversitol 2 afterwards for 4 weeks. As mentioned, its a mild PH, so in most minds, a SERM isnt needed, to be safe yes, but it wont hurt not to take one I hear. M-Drol is a different story .... Good Luck looking forward to some more posts.

T

TeddyNorcross

Awards
up 11 pounds in 18 days on h-drol and it has to be water and not your diet? Can you what an average day of eating looks like for you?

S

srsrob8

Awards
Day 23: Tried 10mg superdrol for the first time today - what a rush! I've never felt so alive and focused. If this is what it feels like every time, I am going to be tempted to run this just for mental effects. Will post measurements and weight tomorow, but I reall feel super. I bet I really can leap tall buildings in a single bound.

H-drol just makes me hungry and tired, what a disappointment by comparison.

S

srsrob8

Awards
Day 27: Today I took 20mg m-drol and ate. I wish I could say I did more. I did work out, but it was crap. The last 3 days were insane - 10 hours working out. I didn't sleep much last night. I ate before my workout today, and didn't do that even on h-drol when I was hungrier, so that could be it too. I still feel great - minor headaches, cramps, tired, but also happy and strong and focused. My knees are killing me - I am not Forest Gump and need to stop running even if I don't get tired.

Measurements on day 24 were the same as on day 1. Everyone says H-Drol is "dry" and I lost 7lbs in 36 hours after switching to a stronger and wetter steroid and eating more. I was still up 4lbs and I am stronger than before the switch.

I was 5'10" and about 180lbs at the start of my cycle. I was 184 on day 24. I am sure I am more now, as I have been eating and lifting a lot more.

I am going to run 20 mg/day superdrol to finish the week, unless the negative sides get worse. I don't understand taking 1 dose per day of something with a half life of 6 hours. I have 10mg pills, and I could split them, but I unless I have worse sides, why bother? A cholesterol test between now and my next bulk cycle could change that.

I plan to do 20mg / day Superdrol while eating TONS in the fall, lifting 1 hour each day, doing no cardio, and see how much muscle I can pack on in 3 weeks.

I also wanted to try to lose fat and get over a lifting plateau I've been stuck at for months and blew that away. Every workout is better than the last, like when I started lifting. I lost no fat and I am not happy I weigh more and look exactly the same, but still have time to lose a few pounds after PCT before the nice weather is over.

I am trying to decide when to start the Nolva, and how much to take. Half life is 14 days, so taking 20mg / day seems silly. Some people take a big dose the first day, and that makes sense.