Critique My Next Cycle

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
This is a cycle I am have been thinking/planning for a couple months. I have experience with test, tren, eq, dbol, and winstrol already. I only want my cycle and cycle supplements critiqued, not my reasons for doing so or diet.

My diet will be clean/strict and I will take in about 2 gallons of water a day.

I have been out of any kind of workingout for about 4 months due to breaking my hand in my last MMA fight. I had 3 pins and a cast. I will be taking about 4 weeks to workout and get muscle memory back; once I feel I am ready I will start this cycle.

My goals are to obviously gain strength and size, be big and semi-lean. On test I always seem to get very lean gains, so I expect this to be no different.

Cycle:

1-4 Beastdrol(Superdrol clone) 10/20/20/30mg
1-15 Test E 750mg
17-21 Clomid 100/75/50/25

Supplements While On Cycle (Will start these 4 weeks before cycle)

Vitamin C 2000mg/day
Multi-Vitamin every day
Flax Seed Oil 5000mg/day
Cranberry Extract 2000mg/day
Alpha-lipoic acid 500mg/day
Milk Thistle 1500mg/day
Ginger Root 1000mg before main meals
Saw Palmetto every day
L-Glutamine 5000-10000mg/day

Any other supplement suggestions I am open to, if you suggest something give a reason why and what it will help me do/accomplish.

Thank you in advance.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
do you have an AI on hand? 750 mg of test, thats alot of aromatization going on

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
do you have an AI on hand? 750 mg of test, thats alot of aromatization going on
I've run test multiple times at 500mg a week with NO sides at all. I can easily get an AI if needed and pretty dang fast so it's not something I am worried about having on hand. It did cross my mind though. Thanks for the question/suggestion.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I've run test multiple times at 500mg a week with NO sides at all. I can easily get an AI if needed and pretty dang fast so it's not something I am worried about having on hand. It did cross my mind though. Thanks for the question/suggestion.
Looks like a clean and simple cycle. Have you ever run an AI while on cycle? Look into Aromasin if you get a chance. Don't give too much weight to bro-science. If you ever try it you'll be hooked.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
besides ai id just use clomi 50mgs x 4 weeks, otherwise i like

BIGAINS

Awards
Not much to critique, cycle looks good and simple. Allthough if it were me I would swap the clomid for nolva. Clomid made me feel like an emo woman the first and last time I tried using it. You may not have this issue but it sucks. Also If I were to run another cycle I may use a SARM in PCT to keep mass and strength up until natty test recovers.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Not much to critique, cycle looks good and simple. Allthough if it were me I would swap the clomid for nolva. Clomid made me feel like an emo woman the first and last time I tried using it. You may not have this issue but it sucks. Also If I were to run another cycle I may use a SARM in PCT to keep mass and strength up until natty test recovers.

Yea clomid makes me emotional too...but it seems to work very well for me. As far as losing mass/strength I usually don't lose much; long as I eat like a horse and continue to work out. I'm one of those what I gain I usually keep.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a clean and simple cycle. Have you ever run an AI while on cycle? Look into Aromasin if you get a chance. Don't give too much weight to bro-science. If you ever try it you'll be hooked.
I've never looked into Aromasin until now, seems a little pricey....but I guess depends on what the dosage is....What would you dose this at? And when/how long should you run it?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the info guys, this was the kind of info, questions, and input I was looking for.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I've never looked into Aromasin until now, seems a little pricey....but I guess depends on what the dosage is....What would you dose this at? And when/how long should you run it?
It is a bit pricey. Aromasin is perfect for males running aromatizing compounds. Also, its suicidal inhibition of the aromatase enzymes means little to no rebound.

If you are fairly lean 12.5mg daily is a good place to start. There are studies showing that it is more effective at 25mg daily, but I like it at 12.5mg.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
It is a bit pricey. Aromasin is perfect for males running aromatizing compounds. Also, its suicidal inhibition of the aromatase enzymes means little to no rebound.

If you are fairly lean 12.5mg daily is a good place to start. There are studies showing that it is more effective at 25mg daily, but I like it at 12.5mg.
The only place I know of that is legit is pretty damn expensive for it then. $89 for 30ml 25mg/ml. With my cycle I would need 3. That puts a damper on the wallet lol! What about letro? I can get that at a good price; I know it like blocks/kills estrogen. But don't know if it works in the same way/function as Aromasin.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i say just get adex, have letro incase stuff gets crazy

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
i say just get adex, have letro incase stuff gets crazy
Well here's the thing; I have never had a problem with using Test at all.....so unless there is a really good reason behind using something more that I haven't already; I don't see a point. Only thing I would like to clear up or help prevent is the added acne...which I have read Aromasin will help with...but it's not worth spending $280 on....lol

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
no im not saying use letro as your ai, saying use it if you get gyno if for some reason you get it from using adex / upping the dose of adex.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
no im not saying use letro as your ai, saying use it if you get gyno if for some reason you get it from using adex / upping the dose of adex.

I've never had any symptoms of gyno thankfully, so I am thinking I will be alright.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
The only place I know of that is legit is pretty damn expensive for it then. $89 for 30ml 25mg/ml. With my cycle I would need 3. That puts a damper on the wallet lol! What about letro? I can get that at a good price; I know it like blocks/kills estrogen. But don't know if it works in the same way/function as Aromasin.
Whoa...that's pretty expensive. It should be around 80 bucks for 60ml.

Letro is good for combating gyno, but is inferior as an AI(especially while on cycle). Adex is fine, but is also inferior as an on cycle AI. I can show you the research or link you to it if you would like. There are many benefits to running an AI while on cycle.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Whoa...that's pretty expensive. It should be around 80 bucks for 60ml.

Letro is good for combating gyno, but is inferior as an AI(especially while on cycle). Adex is fine, but is also inferior as an on cycle AI. I can show you the research or link you to it if you would like. There are many benefits to running an AI while on cycle.
I can get letro for like 50 bucks for 30ml 2.5mg/ml

I am more interested in getting some aromasin, if I could get it for a good price.