Methyl-D My story so far.

Patriots

Awards
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Methyl-D My story so far.
I was going to wait to post this until my full 4 week cycle is over, but since the ban is upon us I wanted to share my experience with Methyl-D by Higher Power so far.
[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]
I am taking all the liver (protectants:confused: ) and got My PCT ready. Lets put that aside.

I wanted to do a controlled test so I did not stack it with any other PH/PS
My supplements
Optimum Nutrition Whey - Higher Power Creatine - Multivitamin - SANs Tight

I am on my second week of Methyl-D by Higher Power and So far nothing.

I started at 2 mg 6:00 am 2 mg about 2:00 pm and 2 mg at about 9:00pm

Second week 3 mg 6:00 am 3mg about 2:00 pm and 3 mg at about 9:00pm

I am Doing 4 weeks so I am reserving my judgment. Muscles do stay hell of hard all the time.
[/font]

Last edited:

westniles

Awards
Are you eating over maintainance calories? Are you gaining any weight?

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
2 thoughts, and I really don't mean to be too critical here:

1. I thought that the liver protectants were to be saved for post cycle due to their raising liver enzymes and defeating some of the effectiveness of the methyl delivery.

2. Why does everyone insist on seeing results in 1-2 weeks now? before the whole M1T craze it was commonly accepted and advised that a normal cycle would take 2 weeks till it kicked in and results were seen. Can't the 2 week buildup still be the case with these other non-M1T methyl (i.e. M1,4add, M4OHN, Mdien) compounds?

my 2 cents

cm5

Patriots

Awards
2 thoughts, and I really don't mean to be too critical here:

1. I thought that the liver protectants were to be saved for post cycle due to their raising liver enzymes and defeating some of the effectiveness of the methyl delivery.

2. Why does everyone insist on seeing results in 1-2 weeks now? before the whole M1T craze it was commonly accepted and advised that a normal cycle would take 2 weeks till it kicked in and results were seen. Can't the 2 week buildup still be the case with these other non-M1T methyl (i.e. M1,4add, M4OHN, Mdien) compounds?

my 2 cents

cm5
I think it is a good point. That is why I indicated that I am in week two of my 4 week cycle. The things is my strength is increasing but at the same rate than before I started M1D.

Now that you bring it up these are the ingredients in their formula.

Proprietary Blend: 110mg
Milk Thistle, Licorice Root
17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one: 1000mcg

Inactive Ingredients:
Di Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 8 mg ED right now alone with 100mg 1-test, 100mg 4-ad(both transdermal) I'm 3.5 weeks in my 8 week cycle. The **** just kicked in (I mean mdien) Last two workouts were fucking insaine! I just came back from gim (did my legs) I can't fucking walk! Damn I gonna be sore tomorrow! I can't wait:D I'm cutting but my strengs was going up all this time, I got leaner but weight stayed the same. So far I'm loving it.:D

huluhulu

Awards
Well, in bb forum, a lot of guys are talking about it. Quite some of them said 2mg to 4mg did nothing, they like to push the dose to at least over 6mg ED. I have it on hand, not use it yet. Do a search ya, you will find a lot of people are talking about higher dose.

From what I read most recomend 2 to 4 mg a day so if any one is doing more please let me know.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with what others have said.. This is not M1T by any means, so 2 weekers at around 5 mgs will probably do nothing. I have posted this before and my opinion (along with many others) is that the recommended dosaging for this product was way, way off. I am considering giving it a run for 6 weeks at somewhere between 10-15 mgs.

Also, don't know how you can say it is doing nothing, yet your muscles stay hard all the time?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been following these reports closely, and the consensus (from Designer Supps) on dosing if you're around 200 pounds is 4-6mg. ED, more if you have significant PH/AAS experience.

I have some coming tommorrow--starting a cutter w/ 5mg a day, bumping to 6 at beginning of week 3.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind he is doing the HP MD, usually great quality control - but who knows when it comes to Methyl Dien.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I saw he's running Higher Power. If it's pure M-dien, dosing is the same.

I actually have both HP and some Designer Supps on the way. I will be able to test them against each other at the same dose and will report here-->although it might not matter with the impending ban.

Patriots

Awards
Lets not forget guys that I said that I am in week 2 of my 4 week cycle, and that I am reserving my judgment until the end. I am not giving this product a bad review. I am working out Hard. I am eating about 400 calories above my maintenance.

I agree with many of you about the dose. It appears that if you are above 200 pounds 9 mg to 12 mg a day might be required. Good ting I bought enough bottles to take it up a notch. And yes Higher Power is great Brand. No bad sides at all. Well I let you guys know what happens at the end of the cycle.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated, I'm sure alot of us would like to scoop up some HP MD if its legit.. and goodluck

omar castillo

Awards
Hey Bro, Methyl D is not supposed to give much mass just like winstrol it will only make you harder that is it, basically very useful when cutting to aid preserving muscle mass, I just added Methyl D on my last 4 weeks of my Equipoise + Test E cycle, so far so good is only been 3 days and I noticed greater pumps and muscle are getting harder and tight, is also week#8 of doing EQ maybe it just started to kick in and is not the Methyl D.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
If HPs is legit why have they still not shown a lab report. Its amazing to see a simple little lab report showed and they still have yet to do it. Remeber that even with teh bad kgs of what was suppossed to be MD it had 4 other compounds in it, so you are getting something, but you want to make sure you are paying for Methyl-Dien.

Patriots

Awards
Hey Bro, Methyl D is not supposed to give much mass just like winstrol it will only make you harder that is it, basically very useful when cutting to aid preserving muscle mass, I just added Methyl D on my last 4 weeks of my Equipoise + Test E cycle, so far so good is only been 3 days and I noticed greater pumps and muscle are getting harder and tight, is also week#8 of doing EQ maybe it just started to kick in and is not the Methyl D.
If that is the case than that is exactly what is happening. My muscles are hard al the time now.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hard or Pumped or both?

oxandrin

Awards
I'm going to run 10mg up to 16mg a day of methyl d for 6 weeks.......If there is no results from that then MD is crap!

I'll let everyone know when i'm going to start..........

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 15mg/day w/T3 and clen. I'm in my seccond week and I can tell you with certanty that in a cutting cycle at calories well below maintenance,I am keeping all my muscle. It 's working dam well in that way. I just don't think it is this great bulking agent that every one wants it to be. :rolleyes:

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I just don't think it is this great bulking agent that every one wants it to be. :rolleyes:
Or that Bruce Kneller said it would be.

In April's MD he said "guys are gaining four to six pounds per seven to 10 days on it."

In May's MD he gave results of people he trains that used Mdien...
Test subject one - in three weeks gained 10.5 lbs. of fat free mass and dropped near 2% bodyfat @ 1mg./day
Test subject two (a female) - in three weeks gained 10.5 lbs. of fat free mass and dropped 4.5% bodyfat @ 1/4mg./day
Test subject three a (239 lb. experienced bodybuilder) - in three weeks gained 14.5 lbs. of fat free mass and dropped 1.5% bodyfat @ 3mg./day

In June's MD he said "I've got an inbox full of sucess stories using methyldienolone."

So most of us didn't get the idea that this was going to work well to gain mass only because we've been spoiled by M1T's results...

oxandrin

Awards
Lean One,

Did you start at 15mg ED or work up to that?

How long can I run 10-16mg per day without worring about destroying my liver

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Lean One,

Did you start at 15mg ED or work up to that?

How long can I run 10-16mg per day without worring about destroying my liver
I started at 10 for a couple days, then 12, then 16 actually. It's easier to just measure 16 'cuz I have a 2mg/ml solution.

I'm pretty confident you could run 15 or even 20 for 6 to 8 weeks with no problems. Tests have shown it to be relativlely mild. Just hit the liver supps hard when you're done. ;)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Or that Bruce Kneller said it would be.

In April's MD he said "guys are gaining four to six pounds per seven to 10 days on it."

In May's MD he gave results of people he trains that used Mdien...
Test subject one - in three weeks gained 10.5 lbs. of fat free mass and dropped near 2% bodyfat @ 1mg./day
Test subject two (a female) - in three weeks gained 10.5 lbs. of fat free mass and dropped 4.5% bodyfat @ 1/4mg./day
Test subject three a (239 lb. experienced bodybuilder) - in three weeks gained 14.5 lbs. of fat free mass and dropped 1.5% bodyfat @ 3mg./day

In June's MD he said "I've got an inbox full of sucess stories using methyldienolone."

So most of us didn't get the idea that this was going to work well to gain mass only because we've been spoiled by M1T's results...
He said the same crap about M4AD at 40mg/day. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA :rolleyes: I had to take 250mg of that stuff to get decent results.

I, like many others have learned to take what bruce says with a grain of salt.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I think M14ADD will be the bulking compound every wants, along with short cycle of low dose M1T.

Methyl-Dien does seems to be more similar to winstrol and the body comp changes are now starting to show up, since everyone has adjusted their dosing schemes.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I think M14ADD will be the bulking compound every wants
Amen to that brother! I put all my eggs in that basket. :D Let's see... I'm up to about 40 grams and counting. :p

And there's always Fina to make for a kick ass stack with it. :)

Patriots

Awards
I'm going to run 10mg up to 16mg a day of methyl d for 6 weeks.......If there is no results from that then MD is crap!

I'll let everyone know when i'm going to start..........
I hope you get great results.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I think M14ADD will be the bulking compound every wants, along with short cycle of low dose M1T.

Methyl-Dien does seems to be more similar to winstrol and the body comp changes are now starting to show up, since everyone has adjusted their dosing schemes.
How would you suggest that cycle be ran?
Frontload the m1,4add, and go 2 weeks of M1T?
1-test would compliment m1,4add quite well

Patriots

Awards
Here is an update I started at 253 lbs with 31% BF:eek:.

I am know at 255.5 with 29 %BF.

It is hard to say how much of it can be attributed to M1D.

oxandrin

Awards
i think you would have benefited if your body fat was 12% or less to start!

think of M1D as masteron/winny.....if you are fat its hard to see the hardening effects of those drugs

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on 4mg of Higher Power M1D (Methyl-Dien) cutting cycle right now (one week in), just bumped dose to 6mg. day (ramping to 8 or 12mg), and I've already dropped from 15.6% bf. to 14.9%. I weigh 200 (well, 197/198 now). Strength has not dropped at all. No sides yet.

I'm adding M4OHN when it arrives.

Not highjacking the thread, just wanted to add my experience so far with the Higher Power M1D.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I'm on 4mg of Higher Power M1D (Methyl-Dien) cutting cycle right now (one week in), just bumped dose to 6mg. day (ramping to 8 or 12mg), and I've already dropped from 15.6% bf. to 14.9%. I weigh 200 (well, 197/198 now). Strength has not dropped at all. No sides yet.

I'm adding M4OHN when it arrives.

Not highjacking the thread, just wanted to add my experience so far with the Higher Power M1D.
Can you definitly attribute it to the MD?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Here is an update I started at 253 lbs with 31% BF:eek:.

I am know at 255.5 with 29 %BF.

It is hard to say how much of it can be attributed to M1D.
pretty good quick results. I hope HP MD is legit just got 2 bottles in today. how is the strength and were those measurement taken at the same time of day?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Can you definitly attribute it to the MD?
Sorry, but 15.6 to 14.9 is hardly signifigant. especially when most body composition tests can have a degree of accuracy within 1 or 2 %.

Not trying to flame, I just think we should keep things real. ;) No disrespect intended. I hope MD helps you to reach your goals.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but 15.6 to 14.9 is hardly signifigant. especially when most body composition tests can have a degree of accuracy within 1 or 2 %.

Not trying to flame, I just think we should keep things real. ;) No disrespect intended. I hope MD helps you to reach your goals.
Way to ruin the party bro :mad: Next your going to tell me cell tech doesn't add 20lbs in 30days :D Lean One I agree though our bodies change so much through the course of a day that real results are tough to see within a few days.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's cool, I understand my body comp change seems insignificant. Just wanted to add my 2 cents. I am visibly leaner and harder, and this is all I am taking. I have felt my libido go down and appetite go up.

I would agree that a .7% change in body comp seems statistically insignificant, except that I have been testing using the same method for a long time on a daily basis, which reflects the changes I see in the mirror. And FWIW, @ 200, to lose three pounds of fat in a week, while preserving all LBM (in other words a net gain of 2 pounds LBM) and without being in serious calorie deficit (and without ECA/Clen) is proof that something is working.

I will post before and after photos when this is over.

Patriots

Awards
pretty good quick results. I hope HP MD is legit just got 2 bottles in today. how is the strength and were those measurement taken at the same time of day?
Yes I do it once a week at the same time.

oxandrin

Awards
i'm on my 3rd day of 12mg of M1D and so far I feel like i'm taking femara. def noticed that water weight seems to be gone and my muscles are super rock hard (not pumped though)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
That's cool, I understand my body comp change seems insignificant. Just wanted to add my 2 cents. I am visibly leaner and harder, and this is all I am taking. I have felt my libido go down and appetite go up.

I would agree that a .7% change in body comp seems statistically insignificant, except that I have been testing using the same method for a long time on a daily basis, which reflects the changes I see in the mirror. And FWIW, @ 200, to lose three pounds of fat in a week, while preserving all LBM (in other words a net gain of 2 pounds LBM) and without being in serious calorie deficit (and without ECA/Clen) is proof that something is working.

I will post before and after photos when this is over.
I hear you man. I can tell minute diferences in my body from day to day because I look for changes and know my body well. I often see changes and ask my wife if she can tell and most times she says no. :rolleyes:

Good luck with your cycle. :)

chessmaster

Awards
methy-d higher power

I think it is a good point. That is why I indicated that I am in week two of my 4 week cycle. The things is my strength is increasing but at the same rate than before I started M1D.

Now that you bring it up these are the ingredients in their formula.

Proprietary Blend: 110mg
Milk Thistle, Licorice Root
17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one: 1000mcg

Inactive Ingredients:
Di Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate.

i recieved a bottle of methyl-d from higher power an the bottle said something different. 1,(5)-androsten-17a-methyl-17b-ol-3-one

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
yeah that compound is M1T. remeber this is also the same company who didnt want to provide a lab reprt for their MD.

chessmaster

Awards
methy-d

yeah that compound is M1T. remeber this is also the same company who didnt want to provide a lab reprt for their MD.
i'm talking about methyl-d not methyl-t methyl-d bottle had that chemical makeup.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think they had their labels wrong and got called on it, and since corrected it, but some may have the old labels. They've not produced independent purity tests, but I assure you it's not M1T, b/c I've taken upwards of 8mgs. before Sledges came in, and there were no M1T sides (or gains). IMO, after comparing results from the two, I feel it is definitely legit, however...just N = 1.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 8
Nootropics 22
R1187 Anabolics 6
ZLB70 Supplements 8
Anabolics 1