Good Epistane Clone

G

GSMachinist

Awards
Need a good Epistane clone been looking at the IBE Epistane ( is it good quality??) but want more choices.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Epistane or E stane from CEL

used both in my latest cycle. Love them both. Strength increases were more than expected.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Epistrong is a decant from what I have read. i have used IBE's and CEL in past cycles

G

GSMachinist

Awards
E Stane is discontinued cant find it anywhere.. and the Epistane your talking about is the one from IBE right?? If so whats your opinion on it?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Both compounds I mentioned can be found if searched for....

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
E Stane is discontinued cant find it anywhere.. and the Epistane your talking about is the one from IBE right?? If so whats your opinion on it?
Its good stuff but I am a fan of CEL products myself. Their stuff has never treated me wrong.

G

GSMachinist

Awards
Both compounds I mentioned can be found if searched for....
Damn could only find IBE Epistane when googled it and E Stane either out of stock or discontinued? Well i guess IBE Epistane it is, now to go look for reviews on it.

D

Davrlev

Awards
i've heard transform epi is the same raws as purus labs. supposed to be 99.9% pure. not sure if this is legit though?

good luck

T

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Epi Xtreme from Iron Labs is 29.99. I haven't tried anything from Iron Labs but know folks who have and have said good things (including people on this sight) I did not respond at all to IBE Epistane but that just may be me and epi no matter what the brand.

W

Wrathchild

Awards
Myopharma's epibolin . Can still find plenty of that and it is definitely legit.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
just go with IBE, the CEL e stane is tough to find.

M

Messor

Awards
I like the Epi-Strong because it's 15MG per capsule, as opposed to 10MG you get in Epistane, Havoc etc.

B

Breastsqueeze

Awards
There's a pretty cheap one i found called transform epi that's supposed to be legit

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
methyl e by est- I have used it in both of my 2 cycles to date with grate results

in a bulk )my very first) i gained 9-10 lbs and kept all of it

in this more recent cut

body weight stayed at 212 while I kept getting leaner and leaner

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Using Epi-strong right now.. pretty damn good.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah methyl-e used it twice both with great results

G

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
**** methyl-e, i hated it had to super dose it to notice anything. IBE's worked amazingly well for me though

C

Cassavus

^^Never heard of that one. I used IBE Epi and had a great cycle. Got plans to be using it again real soon. :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi-Strong is the next one I would buy or Havoc.

I had good results with EFX by Performance Design but Im sure it would be hard to find any of that since it was only a short run.

S

sms6090

Awards
try epi-strong not only is the price right, but they are 15mg caps, not 10mg

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hear alot about epi strong. I have used ibe with success. Though from what I hear transform supplements is suppossed to be as high quality as it gets. I bought 3 of their bottles from a limited run. Though I think lockout still may have some.

G

GSMachinist

Awards
Alright found my epi well now im a run a 6 week sd to epi bridge like this
SD:20/20/20/30/ 0/ 0
EP: 0/ 0/30/45/60/60

One question would running 1250mg of milk thistle a day be too much and if so then how much mg per day??
And what time of day should i take them?

X

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking for a cheap place to get epi-strong...

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

One question would running 1250mg of milk thistle a day be too much and if so then how much mg per day??

1250mg is probably not enough. especially since most milk thistle products have like an 8% absorption rate.

if you're gonna use the crappy nature value caps, i would do like 4g a day

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

1250mg is probably not enough. especially since most milk thistle products have like an 8% absorption rate.

if you're gonna use the crappy nature valley( or spring valley? cant remember) caps at walmart, i would do like 4g a day

G

GSMachinist

Awards
LOL wtf thats exactley were i was going to get them at lol... somebody know a good brand of MT??

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
NAC, ALA and MT.... That's my liver stack bro it's cheap! Just gotta look around, and keep the dosages high (MT anyway)

G

GSMachinist

Awards
WTF!!!! Why is Epistane banned FML!!!!!! Anyone know the next best Epi clone need some for my next cutting cycle??

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i've ran an epi-strong cycle with great results and just finished an epivar cycle with good results as well. epivar says 18mg per capsule and is priced right. epi just destroys my libido though. not sure if i will do it again. just purchased some m-lmg and am going to cycle that next. i do have some epi left over and was thinking to stack except my girl does enjoy a strong libido. damnit!

G

GSMachinist

Awards
Any other suggestions?? im thinking of going wih epivar

S

SGTgreen

My bad i meant Epi-Strong.. lol
Transform Epi is low priced and is the same raws as that Epi-Strong.
It's also discount. though so it wont be around much longer.

That or you can find Havoc still as well.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
IBE/PHF Epistane is alive and well, has NOT ever been discontinued, is NOT banned, and is in stock and ready to ship for $34.99, although the rules of the forum prevent me from telling you where, let me just say that google is your friend.

X

xhybridx40

Awards
PCT Experiences using Nolvadex after Epistane only cycle

Experiences with Epistane only cycles regarding pct period using nolvadex. Big shutdown? Kept gains? Any sideffects from Nolva?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anabolics 10
Z Cycle Logs 0
smshannon001 Anabolics 5
Masciaman Anabolics 15
repmks Anabolics 61