Help Please - H drol (3 questions)

Tenbrink

Awards
Question 1. Alright guys, just finished week 3 of my h drol cycle. I have gained about 4 lbs of lean muscle and have toned up a bit. My calorie intake is 2500-3500/daily with 140+ grams of protein. I'm also taking CEL cycle assist. The only negative side effects I have had is ... I get so damn irritated it's unbelievable and often times I feel I could fight a small bear.

My dosage has been 50/75/75

I plan on running the next 2 weeks at 100 mg.

I'm running an OTC for PCT (Yes, I agree Clomid or Nolvadex is the way to go)

Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support and Inhibit-E

My question is ... should I start taking the Inhibit-E now or wait until first day of PCT?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 2: During PCT I want to increase my protein intake and I will be using Green Mag and Jacked as a pre-workout.

How long should I wait to begin cutting?

Question 3: I have natural Gyno because I weighed 205 and cut down to 150 ..Now weighing 176-181... Is there anything I can do to reduce this? I've heard of Letro but does this help Natural Gyno?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
You wont have much if any natural test to convert to estrogen immediately at the end of your cycle. I would wait a week to start using Inhibit-E, and (this is just me) H-Drol being so mild, I probably wouldn't use it at all.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Q 1: I didnt use Inhibit-E until the third week of PCT in either of the H-drol cycles I ran. Your PCT looks good, except Id continue with Cycle Assist for at least the first two weeks of your PCT, best to run it all the way through. cycle Assist protects the liver, and the H-drol will still be effecting it even when youve stopped taking the actual pill. I like AI Post Cycle alot and Im a big fan of saving SERMs for the mid-upper range Phs.

Q 2: H-drol is mild in comparison to most Phs, but its still hell on the blood pressure. I wouldn't add in Jacked at all. If you feel you need jacked while on a Pro-hormone, you need to up the dose of the PH. And Green Mag will only add to the BP issue. Not to mention, you're just now at the stage where you start getting the "pumped" feeling from the H-drol. I feel lots of folks have good early results on a PH because they feel "Hey, I got this crazy muscle builder Im gonna tear up the weights" and the initial mass gains on the milder compounds like H-drol are due to the user actually getting strict about their diets, lifts, etc. You're not even into the gains caused by H-drol, so dont worry about the PWOs.

Q 3. Letro can help with Gyno. Gyno is gyno, its only the cause of the gyno that was natural or otherwise. Are you sure you have gyno and not just excessive/sagging skin, etc? Plus, you understand that running Phs when you already have gyno can make it worse. There was also a recent post about 16 ways to beat gyno, take a quick read through it.

Tenbrink

Awards
Thanks again as always Cowboy. I was sticking to the PCT we talked about and think I'll start Inhibit-E in a day or so and continue to run cycle assist for about another month.

I was thinking Post cycle to start the green mag + jacked.. This would be fine, correct?

It's not bad gyno and actually It's more pecs with a little bit of unneeded tissue/fat. I'll read the article, thanks bro.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'd run the Jacked in PCT. I always run a PWO in PCT. Jacked is a good one! The Green Mag would be fine there too.