dbol + clen cutting

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ok next cut i plan on running this what do u guys thing. dbol at 20mg (which i have done before) gives me very very lil bloat. so my train of thought is this. dbol increase protein synthesis alot so it would help maintain muscle during a cutting cycle with clen on low cals low cabrs 350+ protein. last time i used clen i lost everything! another reason i wanna run dbol is when i used clen last time i looked extremely flat! muscle wise, so if i ran something like dbol with it, i am hoping it would still keep my muscles full while i am on low calories. i usually experice the crazy bloat at aroud 40mg. SO ANY THOUGHTS?

Road Rash

Awards
If you're trying to do dbol without the bloat and get something out of it, do something else. I think you're looking at this wrong. Dbol is for mass, period. Others will disagree because they are stupid. If you're doing dbol get on it and enjoy putting on mass. Dbol and clen together is retarded. Winny and clen, test and clen, okay.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
u did not read what i said, i only bloated at 35-40mg+ at 20 i got no bloat. i ran this for a week last time i cut then i just dropped dbol to keep it for another cycle, but i liked the combo alot for that one week. i know dbol is for mass but it can be used as cutting. i have seen ppl use anadrol as cutting, remeber im trying to maintain my full look while cutting thats why i wanna use dbol. and i will probably do this cycle and log it next spring

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
dbol 20mgs is a waste, even for cutting or regular cycle purposes. u wanna cut with clen personally i suggest stacking it with t3 and anavar. or even better, t3, anavar and test prop

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i don't see any problem with dbol... but stack with an injectable (or two) so you can be more aggressive with clen or T3 or cardio or low cals (all your weight loss variables)

anavar, great in theory, i have heard too many people get next to nothing out of it though, i just fear that people with low response that var would be too weak.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
anavar, great in theory, i have heard too many people get next to nothing out of it though, i just fear that people with low response that var would be too weak.
not when u run it at 100mgs lol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
inj will come right after cut. i wanna save the good stuff for the recomp/bulkin part.

btw 20mg of dbol was good enough for me, dbol works well at for me. i will never see a reason to go about 35-40mg on it

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I also do not bloat on Dbol even at 50mg but still think u have better options...

I recently ran 6 weeks straight Clen and i used Anavar to combat muscle loss worked like magic mate, lost fat and gained strength was a great run, Oh and i upregulated with benedryl

I have a log of the 6 week run which bridged into an inj cycle but it was very effective

Heres my log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/149386-clen-var-log.html

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to highjack but how would Dbol and Superdrone compare?? Not only in size or sides but phsycologically and just overall..?? I have ran SD but I've always wanted to run Dbol just haven't found a reliable source just yet, still working on it though:)

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
not when u run it at 100mgs lol
i'm hijacking temporarily :bigok: have you run var at 100 mg?? and if so, did you find the body recomp effects to be at all comparable to tren

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
anavar is $$$$$ dbol is cheap, the $$$$$$$ is going to all the inj and other orals for the bulk/recomp right after cycle

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
plus like i said earlier unlike alotn of other orals, dbol always make me look full with literlally no blat to my stomach at 20mg which is what i need for clen cut plus the enormus increase inprotein synthesis. SD would not be a well product since carbs are cut alot.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
i'm hijacking temporarily :bigok: have you run var at 100 mg?? and if so, did you find the body recomp effects to be at all comparable to tren
Y I did run it at 100mg it all there right in my log and no they can not be compared, apples and oranges

Advantage to VAR is u can run for long periods actually imo to get the most out of it not less than 8 weeks as to cost its not cheap but its very under rated for 2 reasons 1) fake gear 2) not run for long enough

All I can say on the matter I'd buy the base powder and cap em urself 1) u can check sting point 2) much much cheaper than u might think

Good luck.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yupp ^ thats my winstrol ;)

but im still debating if i did anavar i would do it at 120-140mg a day

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why don't you compromise, Jasen style, and stack 100mg of anavar with 20mg of Dbol? lol.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
yupp ^ thats my winstrol ;)

but im still debating if i did anavar i would do it at 120-140mg a day
Yea.. Ive often hear Winny to be rferred to "poor mans VAR"

Guys report good results on 75mg but more really is better in this case, ultimately it comes down to cost

I ran VAR tren and epi together that was an amazing 30 day recomp the VAR was a bridge

Currently running Tren Enth n VAR

as you can see im a big fan of VAR :veryhappy:

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to highjack but how would Dbol and Superdrone compare?? Not only in size or sides but phsycologically and just overall..?? I have ran SD but I've always wanted to run Dbol just haven't found a reliable source just yet, still working on it though:)
BUMP on my questions

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
BUMP on my questions
Just read the steroid profile plus there are a million threads on both

both great compounds but used for different purposes

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
for winny vs var, ill take winny ANY DAY over var regardless of what their prices are. winny = the shizz for me. i will be using it often and lots

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i start winnie soon.

YEAH! JASEN STYLE 60MG WINNIE 30MG SUPERDROL 800MG TREN 1000T

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
MY finaly 6 weeks of cycle.

i never used winstrol before ill be doing just 60mg with tren and T for 1-2 weeks then when i feel good with it i add superdrol

if i feel reallllllly good. possible add anadrol for 3 weeks somwhere in there ill flip a coin or somthing

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Just read the steroid profile plus there are a million threads on both

both great compounds but used for different purposes
I am sure there are tons of threads out there...and if i had the time to sift thru all the threads i would have never asked the question..From what i understand they both are primarily bulking compounds..So how do they differ or relate..Example superdrol made me feel like **** aka lethargic, I hear Dbol does the opposite...??? Also any known phsycological problems related to Dbol like depression etc..I hear of ppl feeling like that when messing with test..bottom I'm just looking to understand the all around differences from ppl who have used both.. not expecting someone to write a novel a draw a blue print. Just a quick comparison as I am trying to learn before moving over to the dark side..

i have experience with several PH's just nothing more xtreme than SD.

Thanks for any input

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of people getting depressed on test quite the opposite, a general feeling of well being and I can aTest to this :)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i got a buddy who felt werid on TEST kinda paranoid and bipolar but then again inj TEST changes not only test levels but multiple other hormones levels as well

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong I live my orals but

Something like superdrol will fugg with your hormones more than straight up test, sure it gonna mess with your estrogen levels and this will depend on ur estrogen sensitivity which will vary user to user but in general test is well know for providing that "sense of well being" and its libido effects that why its doctor prescribed in the case of HRT, estrogen sensitivity shud be controlled with use of AI's

I always get full blood work/panels done after and during cycle to monitor and manage any fluctuations.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 28
Anabolics 19