6 days on M-drol......PCT?

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Started an M-drol cycle did 10mg the first day then 20mg for 5 days. I cannot continue the cycle because my shoulder has flared up again and it is a waste to continue. Should I do PCT after such a short time on? I have some clomid and thought about running 50mg per day for a week or should I not even bother?

thanks Guys

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would do it to be safe

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
You'll be somewhat shutdown, but for only 6 days on you should bounce back naturally pretty quickly. So - PCT not neccessary, but you could run a bit of Clomid for a few days if you so choose, to kickstart things.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
imo you will be fine with on pct run a t booster

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys....think i will run clomid for a few days or a week just to make sure.

Atmosphere

Awards
just run it low dose for a few days maybe a week and youll be all set if you wanna play it safe.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I would run 50 for 2 days and 25 for the rest of a full week JUST TO BE CAUTIOUS.

Sorry about the shoulder bro. I can definitely sympathize with you, I'm very glad that mine isn't giving me trouble and didn't on cycle. I was almost expecting it to.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
I would run 50 for 2 days and 25 for the rest of a full week JUST TO BE CAUTIOUS.

Sorry about the shoulder bro. I can definitely sympathize with you, I'm very glad that mine isn't giving me trouble and didn't on cycle. I was almost expecting it to.
Thanks man. It was feeling good in the gym....then yesterday I picked up a grill propane tank out of the back of my truck and I felt it...lol. Guess I will listen to my wife and the doctor and not lift for a while...at least a month. That sh*t is gonna kill me! Guess it's gonna be cardio, abs, arms and legs for a while!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. It was feeling good in the gym....then yesterday I picked up a grill propane tank out of the back of my truck and I felt it...lol. Guess I will listen to my wife and the doctor and not lift for a while...at least a month. That sh*t is gonna kill me! Guess it's gonna be cardio, abs, arms and legs for a while!
Hahaha If I would have thrown my shoulder out again on cycle I would keep the cycle going and lower the dose and keep hammering the **** out of my legs, and doing cardio 3 times a week.. LOL but that is because I'm stubborn like that.

For your sake don't say it was the doctor, tell your wife she's right ;) And she should help you feel better HAHA

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you sound like me.....I am the retard with a ruptured disc in my back right now and a shoulder that has been waking me up at night for 8 months! My back is f*cked, no doubt about that, but I am waiting til fall for my surgery.....there is nothing I can do about that. But the shoulder is just pure stubborness and stupidity! I am one of those idiots who doesn't know when to quit! LOL, because I never quit!! My body, lately, has had other ideas!