Tren sweats...

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
This is a pretty straight forward question, although unique. Im on week two of a 6 week Tren (dienolone.... 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione, not inj.) cycle. I noticed that recently I sweat alot more. I work outside, and if im in the sun for more than 5 minutes its pouring off of me. This is my first oral Tren cycle, and I am absolutely satisfied so far, except for this strange side effect. Is this normal?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah it's normal. you just have to deal with it

manbeast31

Awards
very normal i had them at night too to the point where i had to change my sheets daily**wife hates it when i use tren** lol

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
The sides of PH tren are the same as the inject tren. Yeah sweating is one of them, I got night sweats a lot using x-tren.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
The sides of PH tren are the same as the inject tren. Yeah sweating is one of them, I got night sweats a lot using x-tren.
besides the swollen nips, i beg to differ. trenbolone sides are MUCH more pronounced

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
besides the swollen nips, i beg to differ. trenbolone sides are MUCH more pronounced
Yeah I realized after I wrote that, that someone would say something.

It's much less strong then the injectable.

What I should have said was there are SOME sides that are the same, one including night sweats/sweating more.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i used to LOL at ppl who said they had tren sweats.......... now i have them LOOK it's no joke to ppl who never use tren, u really have to change sheets every morning it's that bad!

manbeast31

Awards
i used to LOL at ppl who said they had tren sweats.......... now i have them LOOK it's no joke to ppl who never use tren, u really have to change sheets every morning it's that bad!
its really a love hate thing for me lol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
omfg i had the sweats! bro btw if u curious about my log its "interaction Sd and anadrol" i thing its in 1st page or the next

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
HAHA. Thats great. Repped for that.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hummm............God bless me....i´ll run TREN LV in the Brazilian summer........

and i use black tie everyday

O0"

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
wel i was talkin about the REAL TREN. i never got any sides from the OTC oral on methyl trens

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Tren-Acetate wakes me up many times at night with a soaking wet shirt - WITH two fans blowing on me. I've never tried the oral PH version though, but it stands to reason effects would be somewhat similar.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
not really imo, i used the oral ph it did not really do much to me at 90-120.

yupp thats tren = no sleep/ **** loads of sweat!

its worth it though

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
not really imo, i used the oral ph it did not really do much to me at 90-120.

yupp thats tren = no sleep/ **** loads of sweat!

its worth it though
Yes it is! Bench presses were so easy last night, it left me confused. Ha, I actually checked the machine to make sure there were no counter balance or safety cables attached assisting with the motion. This new batch of Tren is out of this world, I'm never baking it again to kill bacteria - just use caution while converting and filtering and everything should be cleaned out by the BA and the whatman.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know why tren causes alot of users to sweat? is it possibly a fat burning factor with the compound itself? thermogenic? just curious...

mcssassin

Awards
when i took tren (acl tren) (first cycle tho)I sweat like a fat chick in line for icecream! swamp sheets every nite. i would wake up like every hour or so and need to eat. blood pressure was way high ( 160 over 120 ) and i was on cycle support. heart beat stayed about 100 or so just relaxing. i went from 205 lbs to 237 lbs in six weeks at 90mg. bench went from 235 to 410. but my balls went from plums to rasins and my sex drive dropped to zero and a few monthes after pct i started getting a sore nip on the left side make sure you take p5p and vitex. and realize the shut down from tren is nothing short of life changing edit and my face swelled and got red i looked like a pissed off blow fish for monthes

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
when i took tren (acl tren) (first cycle tho)I sweat like a fat chick in line for icecream! swamp sheets every nite. i would wake up like every hour or so and need to eat. blood pressure was way high ( 160 over 120 ) and i was on cycle support. heart beat stayed about 100 or so just relaxing. i went from 205 lbs to 237 lbs in six weeks at 90mg. bench went from 235 to 410. but my balls went from plums to rasins and my sex drive dropped to zero and a few monthes after pct i started getting a sore nip on the left side make sure you take p5p and vitex. and realize the shut down from tren is nothing short of life changing edit and my face swelled and got red i looked like a pissed off blow fish for monthes
All these sides were from an oral version (PH) and not the intramuscular injection preparation?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
well i thinkit could be due to it binding to fat cell receptors which causes the change in massivfe sweating, but not too sure....

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
Tren to me has more negatives than positives. But damn those are some crazy gains in 6 weeks.

mcssassin

Awards
yea thats what everyone says. true story tho everyone said i must have gotten fat. but i didnt. i lost fat like 6% body fat.. but i think the acl must have been spiked with some thing my buddy took it with similar results, but he tore a tendon in his arm and still is not 100% healed. but he went from curling 25,s to 50,s in 4 weeks arms went from 14 1/2 to 16 1/4 hell i went from 16 1/2 to 18 1/4 but he is down to 15 1/2 and im down to 17 1/2 ( but i now have slight gyno on my left side) and balls never fully recovered so dont think i would advise this stuff

mcssassin

Awards
the sweating i think is cause your heart is racing like your jogging all the time. but im not a doc!!! alot of peoplr would rather flame than help so beware edit = i was told my research for my pct could have been bad???? so beware. trust your research source or ???? you may grow tits or worse 1 tit (you cant hide just 1 lol)

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
yea thats what everyone says. true story tho everyone said i must have gotten fat. but i didnt. i lost fat like 6% body fat.. but i think the acl must have been spiked with some thing my buddy took it with similar results, but he tore a tendon in his arm and still is not 100% healed. but he went from curling 25,s to 50,s in 4 weeks arms went from 14 1/2 to 16 1/4 hell i went from 16 1/2 to 18 1/4 but he is down to 15 1/2 and im down to 17 1/2 ( but i now have slight gyno on my left side) and balls never fully recovered so dont think i would advise this stuff
Atleast you came out to an inch bigger on your arms, to me that's good, my arms are stubborn due to genetics, i have to change my workouts from freeweights, to cables and dumbells every 6 weeks or so cause they adapt so damn easily. :grumpy:

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
the sweating i think is cause your heart is racing like your jogging all the time. but im not a doc!!! alot of peoplr would rather flame than help so beware edit = i was told my research for my pct could have been bad???? so beware. trust your research source or ???? you may grow tits or worse 1 tit (you cant hide just 1 lol)
I think tis' due to a bunch off diffferent variables, but I'd say maybe fat thermogneics, or the high blood pressure elevates your body's temp all the time, possibly from both with a synergistic effect. But as I said, who knows, there are too many variables in it and everybody acts differently to the gear anyways. Just my 2 cents

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yah my heart dose not race at all on tren that much
. Itsdef a nice drug though

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
I did ACL's mass extreme and tren extreme stack back when it first came out and my gains were insane as well, I think your right, that stuff had to be spiked, Ive heard to much stuff about ACL, everyone blew up off their products

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
well alrighty then, glad it's not just me. I dont sweat at night really, but I keep my bedroom around 65 degrees. During the day though, at work outside (It's 100 degrees in Alabama right now) I freaking dump buckets of the stuff. Im not loosing any weight thought, I have gained almost 15lbs now, and it's only mid week 3. I have another month to go. this is going to be epic. I am ALWAYS hungry. I have PCT covered, Clomid, natty test booster and I even got some Test. Conv. Factor from PP. I could be almost 290lbs by the time this thing is done. whew...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Might want some nolva just invade estrogen rebound from high test

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
i get all the sides from the ph tren that i get from real tren, just to a lesser degree.

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
lethargy is kicking in now, still sweating my arse off. started at 255 lbs and im at 275 now. Strength is awesome. I hit 315 for 11 reps on incline last night. the lethargy is killing me though, I have zero energy. I just want to sleep, and I really cant take any stims because my BP is starting to get a bit high. gotta keep an eye on that..

mcssassin

Awards
take celery seed ( and hawthorn berry but some say this will raise ur bp for the first 2 days). I would take some dhea it will help with lethargy(walmart 5 bucks). May be start at 50mg but only if your taking something for blood pressure as this will raise it slightly). You will be able to get out of bed and wake up but will prob still want to nap on and off. dont forget p5p or b6 and vitex. and most important!!! You weigh more now you need to eat more just to keep your weight and even more if you want to continue to gain. Just eat clean and as much as you can..and 1 thing I did to avoid the charlie horse cramps in the middle of the night was to take potassium I dont know if its normal but I would wake up and have to punch my charlie horses like I was in a tyson fight that **** hurts.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
all i got was night sweats really. kinda moody when i started but thats it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Cycle Logs 3
Anabolics 31
doodle Anabolics 8
Anabolics 28