help with bloodwork!?

bigbb123

Awards
I just came off of 3 weeks of test p at 75mg ed for a total of 525 mg per week. I just started my pct 3 days ago and I figured Id run blood work to see the degree of shutdown. I cut the cycle short because of severe hair loss.

Anyway, I know its to early to run blood work but the curiosity was killing me. Plus Im in a country where blood work is as easy as buying a sandwich, so why not lol.

Im 6'1 205 22 years old

Estradiol(E2) 10.8 pg/ml ref (13-58)
FSH(.59) U/L ref(.7-11.1)
Free Test 5.4 pg/ml ref (4.5-42)
LH 3.2 U/L ref(2-12.4)
Prolactin 6.7 ng/ml ref (up to 21)
Testosterone total 3.54 ng/ml ref (2.8-8.0)

I should not that testicular shrinkage is minimal to non existant.

I am on clomid 100/100/50/50
nolvadex 40/40/20/20
As I see it, even though free test is rather low, im only 3 days in meaning that there is still some sort of normal test production in the hpta and I wasnt that severely shut down,but i cant be certain of this of course.

Please help me interpret these results.

bigbb123

Awards
bump

any help would be greatly appreciated guys. I am experiencing severe anxiety over this.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what are you anxious about? Your test is low because you just started PCT. Do you expect high test levels at the start of your PCT or something?

bigbb123

Awards
You make a valid point, But look at the FSH and LH levels. FSH is particularly low. Also look at the estrogen levels, its 10.2, should be much higher.

I should note that I didnt use an AI on cycle but i used .5 arimidex about 5 days ago and discontinued it as I was told that I wouldnt need it. Could the arimidex account for the low estrogen levels.

Last and most important question.
Since I JUST started PCT why do I have any test production at all. Isint that weird. I mean am I shut down or not.

I was way to young to start down this path and I certainly dont have the stomach for it. Let it be a warning to any younger members on these boards, DO NOT MESS AROUND WITH YOUR HORMONES UNTIL YOU ARE MUCH OLDER NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU THINK YOU KNOW!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
FSH and LH are low because they used to be lower and they're coming back up. Nothing to worry about.

For the estrogen, yes I assume the adex accounted for why it's a little low.

Shut down isn't exactly all or nothing, you can be mildly suppressed... starting PCT your body is coming back online which will happen fast with clomid IME so i'm not surprised that there's some test production.

bigbb123

Awards
In your opinion is there any need to use HCG at 250iu eod during pct, or is this premature?

Bump for anymore replies

Also is it normal to experience some loss of libido during PCT? By balls are still hanging pretty low, they never really shrunk on cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nolva and clomid is more than enough for a 3 week test cycle lol.

bigbb123

Awards
also worth mentioning: My tsh levels were extremely low, could this be as a result of the test. I am not experiencing any symptoms of hypothyroidism, whats the deal with this?

bigbb123

Awards
Is it possible that the test in my system was just some left over prop from the cycle. The LH and FSH levels indicate that I am shut down hard!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will be fine after PCT. Just run another bloodpanel after PCT and check that everything is in order.

If they are not in order after PCT then I would start to worry. Not before.

//CC

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you are not shut down that hard dude lol. My FSH and LH are both < .2

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yah just realax and let the magic happen.now after pct if ur still shut down.then panick. But until is done don't worry