Trying to decide a SD clone- SUPERDRONEvs Beastdrol vs Methyl-s

  1. Trying to decide a SD clone- SUPERDRONEvs Beastdrol vs Methyl-s


    okay I can get all three

    Im seriously thinking of going with superdrone

    cause I can take a 5 mg dose 2x's a day

    But then again I think the idea of liquid juice (sublingual) is cool neways


    So looking for some feedback- i have also heard really solid things bout beastdrol


    Help me out AM
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html


  2. I'd go with superdrone personally

  3. one for superdrone
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    •   
       


  4. btw I get paid soon- I had a bunch of bills come up I have to take care of but im still interested in getting an sd clone
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  5. I would love to get my hands on the Superdrone but everywhere i find it the seller has jacked the price way up. Damn PP and their limited run.

  6. I didn't respond to superdrone, but that was just me. Too bad I bought about 8 bottles of it thinking I was going to respond awesome to it!

  7. beastdrol and superdrone are both solid products.

    with superdrone you get more dosing options with it being liquid.

    I'm gonna have to put one out for beastdrol though.

    beast has the added L-carnitine-L-tarate to up regulate androgen receptors.

    it's also in stock and only 39 bucks.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RAZORBACK09 View Post
    I didn't respond to superdrone, but that was just me. Too bad I bought about 8 bottles of it thinking I was going to respond awesome to it!
    Well I guess you could mail me the left overs and I can see if it was the product or you.

  9. Beastdrol does get lots of positive raving feedback.
    doing my own thang!

  10. if money isn't a concern i would say superdrone, the lv system is cool and as a liquid the dosing options are limitless, methyl s comes in 5mg tabs so you can split your dosages without having to try and split tabs and is competitively priced. to be fair based on the reviews of all 3 they all seem to be solid products so i don't think you will go far wrong with whatever you chose.

  11. Im still enjoying the methyl-s...

  12. I've used Beastdrol and can personally vouch for it. There's never been any bad batches of it, to my knowledge.

  13. Beastdrol FTW

  14. I would say Beastdrol it is since its reliable...
    doing my own thang!

  15. beastie it is then


    I guess I will order like 2 bottles- thats enough for like four runs isnt it?


    I may order some Superdrone 2 just to have it
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I would say Beastdrol it is since its reliable...
    Dimethazine [Dieselbolan v2.0]

    Just make sure to take lots of Liver Juice LV!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    beastie it is then


    I guess I will order like 2 bottles- thats enough for like four runs isnt it?


    I may order some Superdrone 2 just to have it
    Enough for 3 full runs IMO..

  18. superdrone is 3 cycles in 1 bottle, and i myself had a very good run with it, and still have 1 bottle and 2/3 of another. but you can't beat the price for the methyl s at $19.99 and yes iron labs is legit as well as the company that makes beastdrol, their supp line is awesome also, they got alot of goodies in their arsenal. so in my opinion i would get 2 bottles of the methyl s which is price equivalent to 1 bottle of beastdrol, but you'll have more servings

  19. I have both beastdrol and superdrone(among many other sd's).

    I have only ran beast(20mg ED) and was VERY pleased with it.

    Based strictly from an experience perspective, I have to say Beast.

  20. well pickin up a bottle of the beast next month when I get my grant for school- prob some Superdrone/m14add pmag epi and probly some 19 nor
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    well pickin up a bottle of the beast next month when I get my grant for school- prob some Superdrone/m14add pmag epi and probly some 19 nor
    nice little investment!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    well pickin up a bottle of the beast next month when I get my grant for school- prob some Superdrone/m14add pmag epi and probly some 19 nor
    Rather get phera plex (best previously legal wet bulker) than m14add, epi and 19nor.. IMO

  23. I just wanna stock up on ALL that I can- so when the Banhammer hits I will be well stocked!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  24. probably not a bad idea

  25. Id say the Beastdrol and wish u the best with ur upcoming cycle.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I just wanna stock up on ALL that I can- so when the Banhammer hits I will be well stocked!
    I say next ban is in 2-3 years..

    I think you got time, and remember, you always have the UK

  27. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I say next ban is in 2-3 years..

    I think you got time, and remember, you always have the UK
    Werd they only ban every now and then- fockers


    By then I probly wont be taking AAS




    Actually f that I will lol

    OKay so its 2 bottles SD
    4 bottles m14add
    possiby sum phera
    2 bottles epistane
    4 bottles pmag
    thats focking 12 bottles of prohoromnes- i have a problem
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    btw I get paid soon- I had a bunch of bills come up I have to take care of but im still interested in getting an sd clone
    I have been using M-Drol, but also have a source for Superdrol raws I can either cap myself or have capped at the facility. M-Drol has been nothing short of a solid player thus far into my Summer Recomp cycle. It is my only oral.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Werd they only ban every now and then- fockers


    By then I probly wont be taking AAS




    Actually f that I will lol

    OKay so its 2 bottles SD
    4 bottles m14add
    possiby sum phera
    2 bottles epistane
    4 bottles pmag
    thats focking 12 bottles of prohoromnes- i have a problem
    ya bro i hear ya

    i say its always good to have some prohormones on hand for the holidays...

    epistane cycle for thanksgiving

  30. PPlex is diet dependant...def not wet unless u eat that way

    superdrone is awesome due to customizable dosing...but it's EXPENSIVE...just from what I've heard beastadrol is the winner

  31. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    PPlex is diet dependant...def not wet unless u eat that way

    superdrone is awesome due to customizable dosing...but it's EXPENSIVE...just from what I've heard beastadrol is the winner
    Beastadrol is Orbit Nutrition's in house private label brand, right? Are the other products offered also legit?

  32. i don't know who makes the beast or methyl -s...superdrone should be legit, Primordial is a top notch company

  33. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    i don't know who makes the beast or methyl -s...superdrone should be legit, Primordial is a top notch company
    Agreed about Primordial. Methyl-S is made by the same company that manufactures M1T and ships it internationally. I won't list their name or website though, board rules and all. At any rate, Superdrol has been an excellent addition to my protocol.

  34. how long did mdrol take to kick in...I'm at day 3..20mg...nothing yet

  35. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    how long did mdrol take to kick in...I'm at day 3..20mg...nothing yet
    As I have read before on other threads, week two instantly seemed to have everything in full forward motion. This is my inaugural experience with Superdrol, and have the ability to source the raw powders, I'm going to stock up for years to come I have never used CEL's products before, but at least where M-Drol is concerned, I am glad I chose them.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Beastadrol is Orbit Nutrition's in house private label brand, right? Are the other products offered also legit?
    No Orbit is just one of the few stores that sells Beastdrol. Needtobuildmuscle is the one who actually started making Beastdrol. Atleast that is my understanding.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    how long did mdrol take to kick in...I'm at day 3..20mg...nothing yet
    Depends on the person, i would say noticeable gains around 7 days at 20mg with any pure clone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    As I have read before on other threads, week two instantly seemed to have everything in full forward motion. This is my inaugural experience with Superdrol, and have the ability to source the raw powders, I'm going to stock up for years to come I have never used CEL's products before, but at least where M-Drol is concerned, I am glad I chose them.
    Raw super, nice. Custom dosing would be kind of cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Beastadrol is Orbit Nutrition's in house private label brand, right? Are the other products offered also legit?
    yes the rest of the products are good to go.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    i don't know who makes the beast or methyl -s...superdrone should be legit, Primordial is a top notch company
    Primordial is good stuff for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    No Orbit is just one of the few stores that sells Beastdrol. Needtobuildmuscle is the one who actually started making Beastdrol. Atleast that is my understanding.
    This is correct. Only a few retailers carry beastdrol from my understanding.

  38. need to build muscle started making beastdrol, but now it is mr supps.

    the raws are top notch from what i have been told by people not affiliated with the company.

    primordial performance is a solid company cant go wrong there either.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Beastdrol(superdrol clone) with test?
    By Reip in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-01-2014, 02:02 AM
  2. Can't decide what to stack Beastdrol with...
    By evohock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 04:19 PM
  3. Methyl V vs Beastdrol
    By BigSpoon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 02:31 AM
  4. Methyl 1SD(SD clone)
    By swangswang in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 10:12 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 01:42 PM
Log in
Log in