schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay I can get all three

Im seriously thinking of going with superdrone

cause I can take a 5 mg dose 2x's a day

But then again I think the idea of liquid juice (sublingual) is cool neways

So looking for some feedback- i have also heard really solid things bout beastdrol

Help me out AM

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
one for superdrone

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
btw I get paid soon- I had a bunch of bills come up I have to take care of but im still interested in getting an sd clone

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
I would love to get my hands on the Superdrone but everywhere i find it the seller has jacked the price way up. Damn PP and their limited run.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I didn't respond to superdrone, but that was just me. Too bad I bought about 8 bottles of it thinking I was going to respond awesome to it!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
beastdrol and superdrone are both solid products.

with superdrone you get more dosing options with it being liquid.

I'm gonna have to put one out for beastdrol though.

beast has the added L-carnitine-L-tarate to up regulate androgen receptors.

it's also in stock and only 39 bucks.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
I didn't respond to superdrone, but that was just me. Too bad I bought about 8 bottles of it thinking I was going to respond awesome to it!
Well I guess you could mail me the left overs and I can see if it was the product or you.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Beastdrol does get lots of positive raving feedback.

Dazer

Awards
if money isn't a concern i would say superdrone, the lv system is cool and as a liquid the dosing options are limitless, methyl s comes in 5mg tabs so you can split your dosages without having to try and split tabs and is competitively priced. to be fair based on the reviews of all 3 they all seem to be solid products so i don't think you will go far wrong with whatever you chose.

Messor

Awards
I've used Beastdrol and can personally vouch for it. There's never been any bad batches of it, to my knowledge.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I would say Beastdrol it is since its reliable...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
beastie it is then

I guess I will order like 2 bottles- thats enough for like four runs isnt it?

I may order some Superdrone 2 just to have it

suresha

Awards
  • Established
superdrone is 3 cycles in 1 bottle, and i myself had a very good run with it, and still have 1 bottle and 2/3 of another. but you can't beat the price for the methyl s at $19.99 and yes iron labs is legit as well as the company that makes beastdrol, their supp line is awesome also, they got alot of goodies in their arsenal. so in my opinion i would get 2 bottles of the methyl s which is price equivalent to 1 bottle of beastdrol, but you'll have more servings

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have both beastdrol and superdrone(among many other sd's).

I have only ran beast(20mg ED) and was VERY pleased with it.

Based strictly from an experience perspective, I have to say Beast.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well pickin up a bottle of the beast next month when I get my grant for school- prob some Superdrone/m14add pmag epi and probly some 19 nor

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well pickin up a bottle of the beast next month when I get my grant for school- prob some Superdrone/m14add pmag epi and probly some 19 nor
Rather get phera plex (best previously legal wet bulker) than m14add, epi and 19nor.. IMO

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanna stock up on ALL that I can- so when the Banhammer hits I will be well stocked!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id say the Beastdrol and wish u the best with ur upcoming cycle.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say next ban is in 2-3 years..

I think you got time, and remember, you always have the UK ;)
Werd they only ban every now and then- fockers

By then I probly wont be taking AAS

Actually f that I will lol

OKay so its 2 bottles SD
4 bottles m14add
possiby sum phera
2 bottles epistane
4 bottles pmag
thats focking 12 bottles of prohoromnes- i have a problem

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
btw I get paid soon- I had a bunch of bills come up I have to take care of but im still interested in getting an sd clone
I have been using M-Drol, but also have a source for Superdrol raws I can either cap myself or have capped at the facility. M-Drol has been nothing short of a solid player thus far into my Summer Recomp cycle. It is my only oral.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Werd they only ban every now and then- fockers

By then I probly wont be taking AAS

Actually f that I will lol

OKay so its 2 bottles SD
4 bottles m14add
possiby sum phera
2 bottles epistane
4 bottles pmag
thats focking 12 bottles of prohoromnes- i have a problem
ya bro i hear ya

i say its always good to have some prohormones on hand for the holidays...

epistane cycle for thanksgiving

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
PPlex is diet dependant...def not wet unless u eat that way

superdrone is awesome due to customizable dosing...but it's EXPENSIVE...just from what I've heard beastadrol is the winner

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
PPlex is diet dependant...def not wet unless u eat that way

superdrone is awesome due to customizable dosing...but it's EXPENSIVE...just from what I've heard beastadrol is the winner
Beastadrol is Orbit Nutrition's in house private label brand, right? Are the other products offered also legit?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
i don't know who makes the beast or methyl -s...superdrone should be legit, Primordial is a top notch company

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
i don't know who makes the beast or methyl -s...superdrone should be legit, Primordial is a top notch company
Agreed about Primordial. Methyl-S is made by the same company that manufactures M1T and ships it internationally. I won't list their name or website though, board rules and all. At any rate, Superdrol has been an excellent addition to my protocol.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
how long did mdrol take to kick in...I'm at day 3..20mg...nothing yet

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
As I have read before on other threads, week two instantly seemed to have everything in full forward motion. This is my inaugural experience with Superdrol, and have the ability to source the raw powders, I'm going to stock up for years to come :) I have never used CEL's products before, but at least where M-Drol is concerned, I am glad I chose them.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beastadrol is Orbit Nutrition's in house private label brand, right? Are the other products offered also legit?
No Orbit is just one of the few stores that sells Beastdrol. Needtobuildmuscle is the one who actually started making Beastdrol. Atleast that is my understanding.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the person, i would say noticeable gains around 7 days at 20mg with any pure clone.

As I have read before on other threads, week two instantly seemed to have everything in full forward motion. This is my inaugural experience with Superdrol, and have the ability to source the raw powders, I'm going to stock up for years to come :) I have never used CEL's products before, but at least where M-Drol is concerned, I am glad I chose them.
Raw super, nice. Custom dosing would be kind of cool.

yes the rest of the products are good to go.

Primordial is good stuff for sure.

No Orbit is just one of the few stores that sells Beastdrol. Needtobuildmuscle is the one who actually started making Beastdrol. Atleast that is my understanding.
This is correct. Only a few retailers carry beastdrol from my understanding.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
need to build muscle started making beastdrol, but now it is mr supps.

the raws are top notch from what i have been told by people not affiliated with the company.

primordial performance is a solid company cant go wrong there either.