GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
1-16 test e 500
1-14 EQ 600
1-6 tbol 60
10-18 winstrol 50

watcha guys think?

may extend the cycle 2-4 weeks as well idk just a template right, these are what Im gonna use just not sure how

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say use superdrol weeks 1-4 instead of tbol.
Super is dry.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ohk, I see.. Well, cycle looks good for your goals..

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Haha, if you wanna go unreal status, you gotta add tren and superdol lol..
crap...

maybe ill just go for "real" status hahaa!!

bump for more views

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol going for "unreal" status haha! but on a serious side note, im totally serious
lmao

you will have obtained that status when you've got clearly visible ab veins (and on that note, i'll start getting those back soon here, reallly soon grrr).

Nah i think the cycle looks good, the 1 thing that strikes me as off is the duration of winstrol. Now it's methylated so 9 weeks on winstrol isn't just a liver concern but it's also bad for lipids and bad for joints. So idk, I think what you should do instead is run it for only 5-6 weeks, maybe dose it higher though like 60-75 (depends on what kinda tabs you got, or if you are drinking the oil ;)). Then maybe jack the winstrol up to 100 for the last week, get in a good photoshoot, you'll have yourself a very unreal avatar :).

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
lmao

you will have obtained that status when you've got clearly visible ab veins (and on that note, i'll start getting those back soon here, reallly soon grrr).

Nah i think the cycle looks good, the 1 thing that strikes me as off is the duration of winstrol. Now it's methylated so 9 weeks on winstrol isn't just a liver concern but it's also bad for lipids and bad for joints. So idk, I think what you should do instead is run it for only 5-6 weeks, maybe dose it higher though like 60-75 (depends on what kinda tabs you got, or if you are drinking the oil ;)). Then maybe jack the winstrol up to 100 for the last week, get in a good photoshoot, you'll have yourself a very unreal avatar :).
uhh i got lower ones, does that count lol?

I got 50mg tabs, some guy at my gym gave me some random amps labeled "sten" i assume its winny but idk i think ill stick to my yellow pills.

sounds good, I just dont wanna look like a blimp this year during the winter. want to stay somewhat lean all year round.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just dont wanna look like a blimp this year during the winter. want to stay somewhat lean all year round.
ah yeah I think everybody wants that, but it's tough when it gets dark and cold and everybody is eating lots of hot food, and then there's thanksgiving and the holidays, and then you see your parents and they try to fatten you up. I swear my mom tells me I'm too big, and then tries to make me eat all kinds of cookies and crap off my diet, its horrible.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ah yeah I think everybody wants that, but it's tough when it gets dark and cold and everybody is eating lots of hot food, and then there's thanksgiving and the holidays, and then you see your parents and they try to fatten you up. I swear my mom tells me I'm too big, and then tries to make me eat all kinds of cookies and crap off my diet, its horrible.
lol my mom does the same stuff. made some fcking fruit pizza n blue berry cake. how the hell can I say no to that stuff? idk where you live but like in MN its to cold to do anything, i just sit in my basement n eat.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
1-16 test e 500
1-14 EQ 600
1-6 tbol 60
10-18 winstrol 50

watcha guys think?

may extend the cycle 2-4 weeks as well idk just a template right, these are what Im gonna use just not sure how
8weeks is too long for winstrol. it will screw with ur lipids therefor making u feel like sh*t / acne / joint problems
run it for 5-6 weeks higher doses

and idk how many cycles with test uve done, but 500 is low to begin with, maybe bump it up to 750 half way thru?

good thing u start winny half thru, it will change things up. around 10 weeks on aas and the body gets used to it kinda, so its always good to throw in a different compound/higher dose to get everything going again.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
btw

me this winter:

test 750/week
tren 100mg eod for 6weeks
mdrol 20/20, 2-3 2 week pulses
t3 50mcg/day 8week

MAYBE EQ at 400 idk yet.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
8weeks is too long for winstrol. it will screw with ur lipids therefor making u feel like sh*t / acne / joint problems
run it for 5-6 weeks higher doses

and idk how many cycles with test uve done, but 500 is low to begin with, maybe bump it up to 750 half way thru?

good thing u start winny half thru, it will change things up. around 10 weeks on aas and the body gets used to it kinda, so its always good to throw in a different compound/higher dose to get everything going again.
K this will be my 3rd go around.

Never ran test at 750 but Ill play around w/ it once its working.

thinking winstrol 100 5-6 weeks than? I got 50mg tabs so I guess I could do 75 n **** too
btw

me this winter:

test 750/week
tren 100mg eod for 6weeks
mdrol 20/20, 2-3 2 week pulses
t3 50mcg/day 8week

MAYBE EQ at 400 idk yet.
mmm sexy i like that, i just used tren so Im gonna sit it out till spring / summer on that otherwise i was debating on using tren e / ace. never used t3 either

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Not getting off topic, but I am curious as to what you guys think about:
week 1-12 eq 300mg/week
week 5-12 winny 50mg/daily

Just trying to get my foot in the door. Im currently 205 around 10% bf 5'10 and havent touched an aas unless you count alittle hdrol ;)