1st Cycle.

Cycle:
    Weeks 1-4: 50mg H-DROL
    Weeks 4-6: 20mg M-DROL

PCT:

Week 1: 20mg Nolva, 50mg Clomid
    Weeks 2-4: 20mg Nolva
    Weeks 1-5: Lean Xtreme @ 4/3/2/2/2 caps

I will be running Cycle Assist at the reccommended dosage along with additional NAC/Vit C, and hawthorn berry.

I know H-DROL is dosed low, but for a 1st cycle and plus I'm bridging it into M-DROL I figured this would be a good idea.

Questions, comments, concerns?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.

What's your age? How long have you been training? For your first cycle I would run h-drol solo and put the M-drol on the back burner.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyNorcross View Post
    What's your age? How long have you been training? For your first cycle I would run h-drol solo and put the M-drol on the back burner.
    I turned 20 in March. Been training for 3 years, I'm around 185 at about 12% bodyfat, and 5'8" tall.

I know I probably SHOULD drop the m-drol but I doubt that will happen. I plan to run this, then afterwards try running some dbol/test-e.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

I know it's your first cycle, but I doubt you'll see anything from hdrol at that dose!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Also, if you feel you have to run both, I would start with the mdrol, as it kicks much faster!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

I would wait another year or two before running anything but if you dead set on it run the hdrol solo and drop the mdrol.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PrayForPlague View Post
    I turned 20 in March. Been training for 3 years, I'm around 185 at about 12% bodyfat, and 5'8" tall.

I know I probably SHOULD drop the m-drol but I doubt that will happen. I plan to run this, then afterwards try running some dbol/test-e.
    I'd hang tight for a couple more years and eat/lift big.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    I know it's your first cycle, but I doubt you'll see anything from hdrol at that dose!
    I think I'd have to get SOME effects, right? Lol.

What if I just run 10mg of M-DROL with 50mg of H-DROL for 4 weeks?

That actually sounds even better than my 1st layout, lol.

I workout in the morning so what do you think of the timing?

10mg M-DROL upon waking with 1st meal. (pre-workout)

25mg H-DROL with my 2nd meal. (post-workout)

25mg H-DROL a little later in the day with 4th meal.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

So the census is wait, lol? Alrighty, so should I store my bottles in the fridge or something? I read somewhere that heat can damage the potency.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

I think I'd have to get SOME effects, right? Lol.

What if I just run 10mg of M-DROL with 50mg of H-DROL for 4 weeks?

That actually sounds even better than my 1st layout, lol.

I workout in the morning so what do you think of the timing?

10mg M-DROL upon waking with 1st meal. (pre-workout)

25mg H-DROL with my 2nd meal. (post-workout)

25mg H-DROL a little later in the day with 4th meal.
    Again....drop the mdrol and run the hdrol solo.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

So the census is wait, lol? Alrighty, so should I store my bottles in the fridge or something? I read somewhere that heat can damage the potency.
    You havent maxed out your naturl potential yet. As Teddy said eat big and lift big for 2 more years. I store all of mine in a cool climate with low humidity.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    You havent maxed out your naturl potential yet. As Teddy said eat big and lift big for 2 more years. I store all of mine in a cool climate with low humidity.
    I don't see why that would matter. Reaching your natural potential may take 15-20 years. And I don't want to really end up at like 210lbs at 10%, I'm looking to be more like 235-240.. And I don't really want to be 45 years old by the time I reach that. LOL.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Would be best to max out potential,... I know you're chomping at the bit,.. but it will be worth the wait!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.

I don't see why that would matter. Reaching your natural potential may take 15-20 years. And I don't want to really end up at like 210lbs at 10%, I'm looking to be more like 235-240.. And I don't really want to be 45 years old by the time I reach that. LOL.
    Basically your body is at it's peak. Your natural test should be at it's highest so you don't want to do anything to shut it down. This could cause you problems down the road. Maybe, maybe not. you're probably still growing/developing and the m-drol or anything hormonal could wreak havoc on your endocrine system. You call though.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

One more time now, you ready? Your too young for steroids.

Wait a year or two, work out natty and you will see much better results when you do hop on the juice. Its plain and simple.

If you are dead set on running something run the hdrol solo. By stacking two methylated compounds that you havn't run in the past before its a smart idea. You do not know how your body will react to either of them. If you start to get sides you wont know which compound is causing it thus making fixing the problem much more difficult. Mdrol a very strong oral steroid and is not for beginners. Im relly not sure how else to spell this out to you.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyNorcross View Post
    Basically your body is at it's peak. Your natural test should be at it's highest so you don't want to do anything to shut it down. This could cause you problems down the road. Maybe, maybe not. you're probably still growing/developing and the m-drol or anything hormonal could wreak havoc on your endocrine system. You call though.
    YEAH, BUT ARNIE STARTED AT 16! Haha, just playin', I understand. I think I'll give myself 2 more years of solid training. I know I'll reach my goals eventually, I just would rather them come sooner than later, that's all.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    One more time now, you ready? Your too young for steroids.

Wait a year or two, work out natty and you will see much better results when you do hop on the juice. Its plain and simple.

If you are dead set on running something run the hdrol solo. By stacking two methylated compounds that you havn't run in the past before its a smart idea. You do not know how your body will react to either of them. If you start to get sides you wont know which compound is causing it thus making fixing the problem much more difficult. Mdrol a very strong oral steroid and is not for beginners. Im relly not sure how else to spell this out to you.
    Yeah, I see. But, I'm not really stacking them, I had it thought out to run H-DROL at a fairly low dosage, and bridge into M-DROL for 3 weeks, only 1 week overlapping. I figured I'd know what would be causing anything.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Excellent advice guys!!! Reps!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

YEAH, BUT ARNIE STARTED AT 16! Haha, just playin', I understand. I think I'll give myself 2 more years of solid training. I know I'll reach my goals eventually, I just would rather them come sooner than later, that's all.

EDIT:

Yeah, I see. But, I'm not really stacking them, I had it thought out to run H-DROL at a fairly low dosage, and bridge into M-DROL for 3 weeks, only 1 week overlapping. I figured I'd know what would be causing anything.
    It doesn't matter if you are going to stack bridge or insert the caps rectally. You should not run mdrol for or apart of a first cycle. I applaud you if you do make the decision to wait.

There are hundreds of posts just like this that appear on this forum daily and in every single one you will see we all recommend the same advice, to wait. We are here to help you and are giving you solid advice. I know it isn't what you want to hear but it is the best thing for you. I know you want to be "big" now but patience, a solid diet and lifting will get you there. This game is a marathon not a sprint bro. Best of luck to you.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

21+ for discussion in any of the anabolic sections

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 02:39 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle