Found 4/ad prop!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
But the down side is, it is $110 for 200mg/ml for 20ml.
Do you guys think it is worth that price or would you make your own 4/ad cyp?

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
make sure you see a lab assay, other wise you may be getting 4 ad base in an oil. other then that 110 seems like a lot, atleast to me anyway.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Yeah me too. I'll post the link if a mod says it's ok.

H

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
could you at least shoot me a pm so i could check it out. yeah but definetely is expensive to try it.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
youwould be better of either loading with 4 ad cyp ed for the first week or making some 4 ad base in oil with 4 ad cyp. 4 ad prop is cheap powder, around $1200 a kg, so that is really expensive.

H

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
this is where the principle of supply and demand comes into effect though. unfortunately

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
youwould be better of either loading with 4 ad cyp ed for the first week or making some 4 ad base in oil with 4 ad cyp. 4 ad prop is cheap powder, around $1200 a kg, so that is really expensive.
Can you expand on the 4/ad base from 4/ad cyp? If I use 4/ad cyp powder and a kit, won't I get 4/ad cyp? I'm kicking myself now for not getting your prop while I had the chance.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
OK guys.....................are any of you interested in 4/ad prop powder. We can probably get it but we need 500g to make it worth the time. I need to know as soon as possible. Matt, can you give me the chemical name of the compound for 4/ad prop?

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Well you cold take 4 ad base at probably 50mgs /ml with 4 ad cyp at 200-300mgs/ml. By using oil instead of water for teh 4ad base you would get a slower dispertion rate and may get close to the 4 ad prop feel.

just ask your powder guy for 4 androstenediol propionate. just be careful, if phs getted banned next week you would be better off ordering test prop.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
test prop? are you saying 1 test prop or the real one

N

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
You have to respect the fact that Sledge is always straight up with everyone on the boards

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Why should you guys get screwed by another person selling something that I made popular. If you guys bought it at that price I feel it is partially my fault becuase it works really well and because of the feedback someone else is trying to rape you because I wont do it anymore.

But just keep that in mind, other then 5aa cyp, 4 ad prop is the cheapest there is, so that is a lot of money for it. But if no one else is carrying it, and you want it what are you going to do?

N

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Why should you guys get screwed by another person selling something that I made popular. If you guys bought it at that price I feel it is partially my fault becuase it works really well and because of the feedback someone else is trying to rape you because I wont do it anymore.

But just keep that in mind, other then 5aa cyp, 4 ad prop is the cheapest there is, so that is a lot of money for it. But if no one else is carrying it, and you want it what are you going to do?

I hear you man

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well i bought plenty of powders from D.S., but didnt get the 5aacyp or more premaid 4adprops. should have loaded up on both,i was in the middle of a personal dilema should i pin or not so i stalled around b4 i bought the lastones available.and went for it. now therir gone oh welll.guess its time to move on.