could i get some input?

antknee

ok- im looking at a 10 wk run- would love some input on the details..

wk 1-3 dbol 50mg before training
wk 1-10 Test E 250x2 per week= 500
wk 1-10 Primordial Performance 1-T .. the usual would be 5cc x 2 per day..was thinking of running it at 1/2 dose, so 2.5cc 2x per day.

i have hcg which i think is run at 250x2 per week? my partner advised a bit more than that..would like some clarification here if i could..

i have clomid for pct and will also run the TRS from Primordial Performance, couldnt hurt. i will use Cycle Assist from CEL during the cycle.

i have done two cycles in the past and i dont seem prone to gyno but i can get supplies if it pops up..

am i missing anything? any suggestions? im trying to add size back. ive been 224lbs in the past, but since im natural 99% of the time im usually about 205-210..

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
ok- im looking at a 10 wk run- would love some input on the details..

wk 1-3 dbol 50mg before training
wk 1-10 Test E 250x2 per week= 500
wk 1-10 Primordial Performance 1-T .. the usual would be 5cc x 2 per day..was thinking of running it at 1/2 dose, so 2.5cc 2x per day.
Dose for dbol looks good however I would break it up throughout the day. Ive never seen anything that says its better to take it all at once other than a few claims that more of it gets past the liver which sounds like complete bro-science to me.
Also you might be wasting your money running 1-T along with 500mg/wk of test.
i have hcg which i think is run at 250x2 per week? my partner advised a bit more than that..would like some clarification here if i could..
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/92963-swales-hcg-protocol.html

i have clomid for pct and will also run the TRS from Primordial Performance, couldnt hurt. i will use Cycle Assist from CEL during the cycle.

i have done two cycles in the past and i dont seem prone to gyno but i can get supplies if it pops up..

am i missing anything? any suggestions? im trying to add size back. ive been 224lbs in the past, but since im natural 99% of the time im usually about 205-210..
What were your previous two cycles (just curious)?

antknee

thanks for the input man- i appreciate it.

im thinking of dividing up the dbol..and i may run the full dose of 1t, but only until week 3, when the test should be kicking in a bit.

1st cycle was 10yrs ago- Omnadren 250- 250x2 per week
dbol- pyramid up and then back down..i think we may have hit 7 a day? i could be wrong...all the gear was legit. good cycle, good results. was in chicago then..

2nd cycle- this past summer-crap gear, homegrown, not really good..
Test E week 1-10 250x2 per week
dbol week 1-3 25mg, had to be under dosed-sucked
anavar week 7-10 50mg, crap under dosed in caps(!)
this whole cycle sucked ass..i added 1t tren at the end and got some decent gains, but i paid in shutdown..rebounded pretty quick though with Adex and some Nolva.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
It sounds like a solid cycle given your experience. I would still look at dropping the T-1. Since your front loading with dbol I don't think you would benefit much from it but if you already spent the money then you might as well through it in.
OTC supps can be good (SD is one example) but in my experience they all are pretty weak compared to the real deal. Just food for thought.

antknee

i figured the 1t could sort of help the dbol on the front load..wrong? i just had it laying around so no big deal, i can save it if i have too.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Since you already have it then you could get some benefit from it on the front end. Some of the reviews on 1-T go back and forth but in a few logs people are gaining 5-10lbs and since its not liver toxic it couldn't hurt.
What I was getting at earlier though is that if you don't have a problem using or obtaining the real thing then you might as well just spend money on that and forget most of the legal alternatives.
Are you planning on logging the cycle?

antknee

yeah, i may if there is any interest in it..ive got some specific goals im trying to reach so the cycle should be interesting. and i may push it to 12 weeks depending on my pocketbook- availability is there, cash may be an issue..its really good to have a source i trust and i know is not going to flake out on me.