Kid had heart attack from steroids/Caffine

  1. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0

    Kid had heart attack from steroids/Caffine


    My Wife came home tonight from work and told me she heard of this kid who had a heart attack here in my home town from steroids/caffine


    Is this possible?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  2. Registered User
    RAZORBACK09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    377
    Answers
    0


    I think anything is possible my man... But without all the info who knows you know?

    Depending on what he was taking and how much caffine i'm sure its very possible.
  3. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    ive taken oral and tons of caffiene at the same time.....i can guarantee he had and underlying heart condition
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,603
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    ive taken oral and tons of caffiene at the same time.....i can guarantee he had and underlying heart condition
    x2, but sadly, if he was using steroids, you know what will be blamed.

  5. Registered User
    slacker86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    838
    Answers
    0


    unless they give doseages it really depends on what was going on. No a TRT dose prob didnt cause a heart problem. However if the kid was running 2+grams of test 1+gram of tren and 150+mg of abombs, not making sure his BP was under control then yeah steroids could have definately aided problems with his coronary system.
  6. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0


    Thats what my wife and I came too- shes not very educated about steroids so she has some fear- after she has seen me on them tho she is starting to soften up- a little, but thats what I told here- its possible that steroids where the sole cause but HIGHLY unlikely- and yeah the kid was 20- we all know what will be blamed
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  7. Registered User
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Answers
    0


    Fukkin' kids man.
  8. Registered User
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0


    Wonder where his parents we're? But not it will be aas fault. Though im sure caffaine caused it
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Wonder where his parents we're? But not it will be aas fault. Though im sure caffaine caused it
    Parents of a 20 year old? Hopefully staying to f*ck out of an adult's business.

    /still a stupid individual, but his own fault.
    //stop the "Nanny" mentality
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. Registered User
    Dragon13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    710
    Answers
    0


    Your wife "hearing" what sounds to me like a wild, grossly exaggerated rumor does not make it true. If a kid in your hometown died at 20, with steroids and caffeine proven to be the cause, it would undoubtedly have made the paper or the news, or both. So - can this story be confirmed as true?

    If not forget about it, it's highly unlikely to be true.
  11. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0


    He didnt die- just got hospitalized- but I still think it would have been covered in the News even if he DIDNT die- that was my conclusion Dragon- rumor and over blown hype
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  12. Registered User
    ordo ab chao's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0


    this is awful. We really need to ban caffeine
  13. Registered User
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,253
    Answers
    0


    god damned mountain dew..........
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  14. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,603
    Answers
    0


    he was probably stacking all of this for some sick gains.

    Alpha Amino Prototype 216
    ANABOLIC HALO
    Anabolic VITAKIC
    Anator-p70
    Aplodan
    Cell-Tech Hardcore Pro Series
    CREAKIC Hardcore
    GAKIC Hardcore
    IntraVol
    LEUKIC Hardcore
    Mass-Tech
    Meso-Tech Complete
    Meso-Tech Complete Bar
    MyoShockHSP
    naNO Vapor Hardcore Pro Series
    naNOX9 Hardcore Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series
    Nitro-Tech Hardcore Bar
    Nitro-Tech Hardcore RTD
    HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE x
    Jay Cutler's Official Mass-Stack Hardcore Musclebuilding Stack

    probably the jay cutler mass stack that was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak.
  15. Registered User
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Answers
    0


    dat dere cell-tech claims another victim.
  16. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0


    lol
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  17. Registered User
    timmmah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    797
    Answers
    0


    Steroids are the "scape goat" in this story, it's like this:
    "my johnny was addicted to steroids and worked out too hard while taking caffeine pills and had a heart attack."
    In reality, johnny had an underlying condition that went undiagnosed, could this have been prevented? Yes, by monitoring BP and heart rate levels while on cycle, but a 20 year old kid thinks he is invincible. It's his own negligence, not a drug that killed him.

    F his mom for blaming steroids.
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....
  18. Registered User
    brugalou's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    291
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    he was probably stacking all of this for some sick gains.

    Alpha Amino Prototype 216
    ANABOLIC HALO
    Anabolic VITAKIC
    Anator-p70
    Aplodan
    Cell-Tech Hardcore Pro Series
    CREAKIC Hardcore
    GAKIC Hardcore
    IntraVol
    LEUKIC Hardcore
    Mass-Tech
    Meso-Tech Complete
    Meso-Tech Complete Bar
    MyoShockHSP
    naNO Vapor Hardcore Pro Series
    naNOX9 Hardcore Nitro-Tech Hardcore Pro Series
    Nitro-Tech Hardcore Bar
    Nitro-Tech Hardcore RTD
    HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE x
    Jay Cutler's Official Mass-Stack Hardcore Musclebuilding Stack

    probably the jay cutler mass stack that was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak.
    Hey, this is what I'm currently on! LMAO!!!
  19. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0


    muscletech is such a joke
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  20. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    Seriously though if he was running something(likely a PH/DS) at a high dose, without knowing about cycle support his BP may have went through the roof, then he drinks energy drinks all day, and then drops a pre-workout stim racking up around 1g-2g of caffeine for the day?

    Not hard to believe actually...
  21. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Answers
    0


    A healthy heart can take a pounding though..
  22. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    A healthy heart can take a pounding though..
    LOL true i used to do meth for five days STRAIGHT NO SLEEP


    Thank you God for pulling me from that hell hole



    But both gamer and zero brought up valid points

    the heart can withstand alot

    but perhaps this cat overdid it with pre, DS and or energy drinks
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  23. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    A healthy heart can take alot, but a mans heart can also stop if its hit just right from a blow during a beat.

    The paradox of man, Amazing bodies capable to endure and overcome, yet so fragile a minute difference in something or an event at the right time can bring death.

    Oh and Shwellington, glad to hear you were delivered from that stuff. Not every one makes it out from under that shadow alive.
  24. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    A healthy heart can take alot, but a mans heart can also stop if its hit just right from a blow during a beat.

    The paradox of man, Amazing bodies capable to endure and overcome, yet so fragile a minute difference in something or an event at the right time can bring death.

    Oh and Shwellington, glad to hear you were delivered from that stuff. Not every one makes it out from under that shadow alive.
    Thanks brother pure miracle- pure act of God
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  25. Registered User
    wontstop985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    579
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    LOL true i used to do meth for five days STRAIGHT NO SLEEP


    Thank you God for pulling me from that hell hole



    But both gamer and zero brought up valid points

    the heart can withstand alot

    but perhaps this cat overdid it with pre, DS and or energy drinks
    I used to sleep 2 days per week. Up on tons of amphetamines and caffeine all the time. While completely hammered 24/7. My resting heart rate was ~120 and my blood pressure was something like 175/100. Did that for months on end. Not really sure how I survived in good health.

    Edit: Also lots of blow.
  26. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0


    yeah dude- I used to pop like 6 hits of EX 5 days in a row- same thing with crank and booze/benzo's- IM lucky to be alive too
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  27. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,603
    Answers
    0


    10 grams is a lethal dose of caffiene.

    10,000mg's.

    thats alot of caffiene.

    he had other underlying medical problems.

    I've done it all, meth, coke, all kinds of energy sups, steroids, my hearts still going, and my bp is normal. (off cycle)

    steroids and caffiene didn't kill him. his underlying medical conditions did.
  28. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    I admit, I have even hit up 5g of caffeine myself before...thanks to college.

    You are most likely right about an underlying condition. But the human body is crazy.

    I must say though, why has everyone here used every drug under the sun but me o.o
  29. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0


    dont join us! I wish I hadnt got hooked on that shiz
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  30. Registered User
    wontstop985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    579
    Answers
    0


    Yeah, it's not fun to wake up with your heart pounding at 150+ bpm because you popped so many amphetamines before going to sleep after drinking a fifth of liquor.
  31. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wontstop985 View Post
    Yeah, it's not fun to wake up with your heart pounding at 150+ bpm because you popped so many amphetamines before going to sleep after drinking a fifth of liquor.
    This
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  32. Registered User
    slacker86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    838
    Answers
    0


    The combination of things such as AAS useage (in an undefined amount) and caffine (also in an undefined amount) with a kid (realistically without context we dont know what his party habits or pre-exsisting medical condition is). Sometimes it doesnt take much to kill a person.

    Yes a few of you had intense expeirences that pushed your bodies to the limit and i am glad you are with us and off of the drugs, that really is an accomplishment and you should be recognized for what you have accomplished by stopping those habits. However in the amounts and different things you mentioned realistically you guys are lucky, a lot of other people have died from less substance abuse than that. My brother is into drugs unforunately and we ritually bury at least one of his friends a year (starting at age 16). I am an EMT during school and summer and see people DOA on things that you guys mentioned. I AM NOT SAYING that what you guys said isnt true, i am sure you are telling the truth however you may be forgetting that you are the lucky ones who escaped with your life.

    Finally i think its important that you guys really realize that AAS and all steroid useage really does carry side effects, yes they are over exaggerated i know you dont need to tell me im on a gram of test a week right now just writing this. But to simply dismiss steroids as a possible cause of injury doesnt treat these drugs with teh respect they deserve. If you do blasts or cycles or whatever it is you do, you better count on steroids ending your life prematurely.

    I dont know how many of you know him but Big Greg Nesbit just passed away at age 38.

    Just a reality check for those of you who think steroids arent that bad may be worse than you really are accounting for. This board particuarly seems to be naive about the long term effects particuarlly on the coronary and ciruclatory systems. And no i dont have any studies to prove that, and if you need a study for common sense i dont have one for that either.
  33. Registered User
    brugalou's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    291
    Answers
    0


    How did this turn into a drug thread? But none the less I use to do the yeyo for about 4 days straight and pop some E's on occassion and I have had a few scares where I thought I was going to die. Glad I'm not doing that anymore
  34. Registered User
    brugalou's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    291
    Answers
    0


    But funny thing the first time I tried no xplode I thought my heart was gonna pop!
  35. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    The combination of things such as AAS useage (in an undefined amount) and caffine (also in an undefined amount) with a kid (realistically without context we dont know what his party habits or pre-exsisting medical condition is). Sometimes it doesnt take much to kill a person.

    Yes a few of you had intense expeirences that pushed your bodies to the limit and i am glad you are with us and off of the drugs, that really is an accomplishment and you should be recognized for what you have accomplished by stopping those habits. However in the amounts and different things you mentioned realistically you guys are lucky, a lot of other people have died from less substance abuse than that. My brother is into drugs unforunately and we ritually bury at least one of his friends a year (starting at age 16). I am an EMT during school and summer and see people DOA on things that you guys mentioned. I AM NOT SAYING that what you guys said isnt true, i am sure you are telling the truth however you may be forgetting that you are the lucky ones who escaped with your life.

    Finally i think its important that you guys really realize that AAS and all steroid useage really does carry side effects, yes they are over exaggerated i know you dont need to tell me im on a gram of test a week right now just writing this. But to simply dismiss steroids as a possible cause of injury doesnt treat these drugs with teh respect they deserve. If you do blasts or cycles or whatever it is you do, you better count on steroids ending your life prematurely.

    I dont know how many of you know him but Big Greg Nesbit just passed away at age 38.

    Just a reality check for those of you who think steroids arent that bad may be worse than you really are accounting for. This board particuarly seems to be naive about the long term effects particuarlly on the coronary and ciruclatory systems. And no i dont have any studies to prove that, and if you need a study for common sense i dont have one for that either.


    yeah it is a miracle that none of us blew our hearts up I agree

    And It sucks about ur brother man- I have family members that r still goin balls to the wall with it- hit me up if u ever wanna talk bout it

    And on a scientific note- I do give steroids respect- they r not a game

    But one thing- there is no scientific evidence at all that steroids are as dangerous as people make them out to be- I do not think I will die if I do them properly and do not abuse them. I know men who are OLD who used to do juice- they r fine.....just sayin CHEERS
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 01:16 PM
  2. Silent Heart Attack Steroids?
    By luclyluciano in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 06:45 PM
  3. Naughty Nurses At The Heart Attack Grill
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 10:59 AM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 09:37 PM
  5. Heart Attack Reverses Blindness?
    By jdubz in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 11:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in