M1T and Ephedra....

Jpow7349

Awards
I am cutting right now and I am taking an ephedra product and I was wondering if any of you took M1T while your were cutting.. Don't know if there will be any problems taking ephredra and M1T together? Seems like the lethargy wont be so bad if you take ephredra or could it be a dangerous combo? If anyone has any advice let me know.. Thanks
JP

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
On another message board, someone suggested that adding ephedra to an
M1T cycle may place additional stress on the liver.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I'd worry more about the high blood pressure. M1T and ephedra (as well as ephedrine hcl) are both known to raise blood pressure. Using them together could elevate your blood pressure to dangerous levels.

/karp

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Not sure why you are using steroids at 19 but anyway. You can use ephedra while using M1T but I would make sure you are monitoring your BP frequently. My BP was boderline high while using both. Just be careful. Everyone reacts differently.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
I made the mistake of combining the two before going to work one evening. And I stress the word mistake. My heart felt like it was about to fly out of my chest. I would not recommend it if you get high blood pressure from either or. Oh and it was only one pill, a Stacker 2, if that makes any difference to anybody.

raylewis

Awards
I'm 8 days in and have been using Stacker Ephedra M1T/4AD Transdermal combo. I checked my BP today and its borderline High 130/84/83. I took 4 tests and this was about the average.

This was my biggest concern but I like the Stacker kick during my cardio/weights workouts.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure why you want ephedra anyway since you prob. need the calories for the m1t???

Or do you use ephedra as a stimulant at the gym and not as a dieting tool?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RRGG I think he is using it for the energy since m1-t makes alot of people tired.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I combined the two, but ran into prostate problems with this combo. I developed a urinary tract/bladder infection, as well as a possible prostate infection on this combo. That whole an uphill battle to clear up, even months down the road, and several courses of antibiotics. With the backed up health care system in my province it's been months waiting to see a urologist to get this checked up properly. I'd say proceed with caution, as I've also read quite a few other reports of infection problems of this sort from M1T. Whether it's due to immune suppression from this stuff, or the prostate swelling that comes from chronic ephedrine usage and subsequent prostate enlargement from severe androgens like M1T I can't say for certain. However I know I won't be going near M1T again as a result.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your problem max. I do know that ephedra can make it hard to urinate, and I suppose that could lead to a urinary tract infection if you forced yourself ...

I found that ephedra should be cycled on/off something like 2 days at a time anyway. Otherwise I would build up a tolerance (just my opinion).

Last edited:

raylewis

Awards
I combined the two, but ran into prostate problems with this combo. I developed a urinary tract/bladder infection, as well as a possible prostate infection on this combo. That whole an uphill battle to clear up, even months down the road, and several courses of antibiotics. With the backed up health care system in my province it's been months waiting to see a urologist to get this checked up properly. I'd say proceed with caution, as I've also read quite a few other reports of infection problems of this sort from M1T. Whether it's due to immune suppression from this stuff, or the prostate swelling that comes from chronic ephedrine usage and subsequent prostate enlargement from severe androgens like M1T I can't say for certain. However I know I won't be going near M1T again as a result.
Max, sorry to hear about your condition! As noted earlier, I'm on both but my main concern was heart rate not thinking of the prostate issues.

How long did you run ephedra, M1T and the combo of both?

I wish you a speedy recovery!

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Big no no, for me at least. my BP is high enough on just M1T, and it becomes uncomfortable with ephedra. I use it as a stimulant in the gym though. My BP before M1T was about 110/70 and on M1T just sitting on the doc's table it was 140/78 or somewhere around there. So I don't even want to know how high it goes when I'm working out on M1T and ephedra!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran the combo for 2 separate 2 week stints. I was ok during the first two weeks on m1t, and performed pct for 2 weeks before resuming the m1t/ephedrine combo again. The urinary symptoms cropped up during the second two week run, but I didn't think too much of it at the time, noting the my slate of symptoms was pretty commonplace for androgen users. When the urinary tract symptoms didn't clear up while after the second 2 weeks on m1t I got checked out by my doc, and the tests showed the presence of bacteria in my urine.

His answer was to prescribe antibiotics, the first of which didn't help much. When I tried a different one for 20 days, I thought I was free and clear, but the infection came back a week or so later with a vengeance. So all told, I've been dealing with this since around Christmas or so. Add in a 2-3 month wait to see a damn urologist and that's where I'm at now, still another month or so to wait. I've been megadosing vitamin c, olive leaf extract (an excellent anti-bacterial supplement) and high dosing a high potency cranberry extract, and I'm finally nearly symptom free. I'll still get checked out by the urologist when my appointment comes up in a months time, but I may just be recovered on my own by then with my current supplement regimen.

Which is good news, because I have my hands on 3 bottles of sledge's m-dien in my hands, and 3 bottles of m4ohn on the way as well, and am itching to stack the 2 together.

raylewis

Awards
I ran the combo for 2 separate 2 week stints. I was ok during the first two weeks on m1t, and performed pct for 2 weeks before resuming the m1t/ephedrine combo again. The urinary symptoms cropped up during the second two week run, but I didn't think too much of it at the time, noting the my slate of symptoms was pretty commonplace for androgen users.
What were the symptoms so I know what to look for if I run into any?

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
So we have consensus... M1T + ephedra is a BAD idea.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Symptoms for myself included difficulty in completely draining my bladder, burning after urination (this was the worst by far), and some difficulty starting urination. One thing that I found to be of great use was beta-sistosterol, which greatly reduced the difficulty in urinating within days of starting it's use. I likely was suffering from an enlarged prostate, which would explain why this product was so effective. However I found that saw palmetto did jack-squat, even though it was a very high quality, high potency extract that I was taking.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 10
MF210 Anabolics 13