manbeast putting on the mucsle with m-drol desert style

manbeast31

Awards
alright folks here it goes im currently preping to run me a cycle of M-DROL. got some spare stuff that followed me to bahrain on deployment figured i dont need my libido for awhile might as well use it to my advantage. i hopeing to start this mid august just front loading all the support supps right now.

currently coming out of a cut went from 5'6''@ 192 to 179 @ about 14~15% bodyfat im really wanting to use this to build some extra mucsle and drop body fat. should help me to my goal and get me back to 10~11%.
diet is about as good as the galley here which i can still eat pretty clean plus i got a whole cabnet of tuna at my fingertips! not counting all the boiled eggs and chicken i can shake a stick at.

as far as training goes im looking at keeping my cardio high as usual i run a ton while on cycle and still make decent gains.
day1-back/bi's
day2-chest/tri's
day3-legs
day4-back/bi's
day5-chest/tri's
day6-legs
day7-off
abs will be done every other day some ppl think my training schedule is kinda goofy but it works well for me but please make suggestions.

heres what im looking at right now please makes changes as you guys see fit.

m-drol 10mgs a day for 4 to 5 weeks not 100% just yet

///support supps\\\

bilberry extract
fish oil
animal nitro
animal flex
creatine mono
NAC
milk thisle
animal pak
vitamin c

///pct\\\

really wanting to be a guniea pig for Triazole just waiting to see what kind of blood work they put out and decide

but i gots the clomid so im good. ill just run it 50/50/25/25 i figure that should about cover a low dose of m-drol.

oh by the way there will be pictures before and after :bigok:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1st-is there a reson why you're doing a low dose of mdrol? should be something like 4 weeks @ 10/20/20/30.

2nd- training looks ok. i've never been a fan of hitting everything twice a week, but it might work since you're on cycle though, but i gotta ask. you don't work out you're shoulders? should have a shoulder day in you're split dude.

manbeast31

Awards
1st-is there a reson why you're doing a low dose of mdrol? should be something like 4 weeks @ 10/20/20/30.

2nd- training looks ok. i've never been a fan of hitting everything twice a week, but it might work since you're on cycle though, but i gotta ask. you don't work out you're shoulders? should have a shoulder day in you're split dude.
the reason i was going to for a lower dose wa to keep the sides down and see if i could keep the gain to a more manageable level ie trying to keep them post cycle.

training wise i do more than whats listed its really just a really rough ideal i get most all muscle real good 2 twice a week when your deployed thats all you really have time to do is eat, sleep, and train repeat im usually in the gym for 2 hrs on most days

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigTex08 Anabolics 21
grngoloco Anabolics 85
ManBeast Cycle Logs 133
WARBIRDWS6 Anabolics 26
machorox123 Anabolics 18