Nolvadex banned?

Warhead_321

Awards
I was wondering once this ban happens for all prohormones do you think they will make sure that nolva and sim products will get banned (ordering online) I mean. I was just thinking of how much it would be a waste if there was no way to get nolva and you had a stock pile of prohormones left like M1T lol ack!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering once this ban happens for all prohormones do you think they will make sure that nolva and sim products will get banned (ordering online) I mean. I was just thinking of how much it would be a waste if there was no way to get nolva and you had a stock pile of prohormones left like M1T lol ack!
I don't doubt the gov will eventually deal with such loopholes, but as I understand it the current ban in the works is based on FDA authroity through DSHEA, and that wouldn't affect research chems. Research chemicals have come up on sports talk shows when this subject comes up, so I have no doubt they'll eventually get put under more restrictions, making them harder to get.

Also obtaining drugs from companies overseas will likely become harder as an after effect of dealing with the reimportation of more common drugs (geriatric oriented or antidepressant drugs for example) for sale here in the US.