Double check myself

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I had thought that HCG was not scheduled drug. (still needed a perscription) However someone that should know about it told me that it was scheduled 3 anabolic. I a. thought that it was a fertility drug and that b. it wasn't scheduled. Can someone give me the actually classafication (or just where I could look it up)? I need to know if I was way off base here.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I think it varies state to state but I don't think it is a scheduled drug.. it is prescription but not scheduled...

enzyme

Awards
You are %100 right - it IS a prescription medication, same as Nolvadex or whatever, and subject to those regulations. It is a fertility treatment, and it's not a controlled substance like AAS are. I have not heard of any states that have stricter regulations for it, but states CAN impose higher levels of control on meds than federal regs - they just can't go the other way, so it is possible I guess that some state has decided to protect its residents from the evil HCG. (I know a few states have done that with GH, so maybe that's what your friend was thinking about...?)

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
There is a research site that does sell HCG now. I'm pretty sure they sponsor another board. Don't ask me for the site though, I'm sure a mod will post it if it's acceptable.

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
There is a research site that does sell HCG now. I'm pretty sure they sponsor another board. Don't ask me for the site though, I'm sure a mod will post it if it's acceptable.
I have checked all of my research companies and i cant find it. Please for the good of the board, let this one slide.

Tell us who it is plaease!:)

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
That would be sweet ass if someone could post this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
According to the PDR it is not scheduled drug. Only prescription is needed.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
SS - How reputable is it? I'm guessing others have used it with success, I'm just leery. I've heard of them before, but never checked them out.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
SS - How reputable is it? I'm guessing others have used it with success, I'm just leery. I've heard of them before, but never checked them out.
I know they are a board sponsor at another board, but I forget which. One of the one's I signed up at a while ago, because I got an email saying they were a new sponsor.

chemikill

Banned
Awards
I know they are a board sponsor at another board, but I forget which. One of the one's I signed up at a while ago, because I got an email saying they were a new sponsor.
Have you used them?,or anyone you know?
-chem.

surferdude26

Awards
Some people have had some trouble with turnaround time with them, but still have gotten their packs.

They sponsor basskiller's board btw.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
how many IUs are in a mg of hCG?

couldn't find this anywhere.

surferdude26

Awards
warning everyone right now, DO NOT BUY from ancillaresearch. A lot of people havent been getting their packages lately, so might be a good idea to hold off on ordering anything until they clear it up.

chemikill

Banned
Awards
warning everyone right now, DO NOT BUY from ancillaresearch. A lot of people havent been getting their packages lately, so might be a good idea to hold off on ordering anything until they clear it up.
Thanks for the heads up.
-chem.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
so does any one know whats up with these guys?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
from what I have read on other boards, they are shipping now but some are still saying they are kinda slow.. but I don't know how much stock to put in that..

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
from what I have read on other boards, they are shipping now but some are still saying they are kinda slow.. but I don't know how much stock to put in that..
The pricing on that Anastrozole seems too good to be true.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
So $3.58/500iu injection. 67 injections per 10mg (33590iu) bottle. What is the dosing protocol on this for marathon cycles or just for keeping PCT to a minimum time - i.e. how long would such a bottle last?

[Looks up]: 250-500iu 2x/wk during cycle, daily during last week of cycle.

So the bottle would last between 3 and 6 cycles, depending on whether you were using 500iu or 250iu.

From elsewhere, "HCG is a relatively expensive compound. It costs approx. $36 to $45 for 3 ampules of 5000 I.U."
So these 'bros' are charging roughly 3x of street price. Of course, they are making it available, so that's the price of admission, I guess.

Last edited:

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So $3.58/500iu injection. 67 injections per 10mg (33590iu) bottle. What is the dosing protocol on this for marathon cycles or just for keeping PCT to a minimum time - i.e. how long would such a bottle last?

Looks up: "Since the testosterone level remains considerably elevated for several days, it is unnecessary to inject HCG more than once every 5 days. The effective dosage for ath-letes is usually 2000-5000 I.U. per injection and should-as al-ready mentioned-be injected every 5 days."

So the bottle would last between 35 and 85 days of use (not straight through).

"HCG is a relatively expensive compound. It costs approx. $36 to $45 for 3 ampules of 5000 I.U."

So these 'bros' are charging roughly 1000% of street price. Swell.
Yes, it is somewhat of a rip off. You are buying 8397 IUs for 80$, which equates to roughly 45$ per 5000IU and I'm sure most of you know sources that sell 5000IU for alot less than that. Just look around online and you will find places that sell for 1/2 that price, and they probably are just as "legal" (or illegal) as buying from these guys.

I am disappointed... really was hoping the price would be alot less :( I mean, damn, it is made from women's urine after all... how expensive can it be :rolleyes:

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I've looked... Care to share someplace online that sells for half that price? :cool:

/karp

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
I think they are talking about "sources" which we do not share

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
TheUsual said look online... If something's available online, I figured it was ok to post it. If not, then I apologize.

/karp

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
i have ordered from ancillaresearch and had no prob. I have followed the problems they were having on bass's board and it appears they had a shopping cart prob. alot of their orders were dropped after 30 or so, and they got over 30 a day, so some got dropped into oblivion and they didnt find out for a bit. the system was still taking the money, just not letting them know they had an order to fill. The owners son has/had cancer and it kinda kept him distracted i think. they are now making good on the orders, they were just a bit slow. I am also interested in their hcg, but someone got a bottle that looked funny, in that it camein a screw top plastic bottle and not a sealed bottle/amp. I think they buy it in bulk and make it there....at least someone posted that....which is why it came in a screwtop bottle. anyway, just for your info.

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
also, i have found places online to buy hcg but i believe they are not domestic and I wonder about the odds of receiving it through the mail. i need to get some soon also tho, so i will break down one way or the other.

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Ancillaresearch's HCG

Anyone tried ancillaresearch's HCG? I just ordered a bottle and was hoping for some good feedback....

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried ancillaresearch's HCG? I just ordered a bottle and was hoping for some good feedback....
Well since nobody else has feedback, please post when you get your package (turnaround time), and if you feel it working or not.

Brock Landers

Awards
Bump for Ancilla. I had to wait 3 weeks to get my HCG, but I originally ordered 2.5mg and once I contacted them about the delay, they doubled my order free of charge. So 5mg for the price of 2.5. Seems like they are trying to improve the customer service, but still slow turnaround time.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Bump for Ancilla. I had to wait 3 weeks to get my HCG, but I originally ordered 2.5mg and once I contacted them about the delay, they doubled my order free of charge. So 5mg for the price of 2.5. Seems like they are trying to improve the customer service, but still slow turnaround time.
Does their HCG come in a sterile vial, or in an ampule? Does it come with sterile water? In the picture on their site it looks like a sterile vial that just needs sterile water added to reconstitute, which would be great.

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
I will post package details and delivery times when available. With that said, wish me luck! ;)

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
It looks like they don't have HCG anymore :think: :(, did any of you bros actually get your orders?

sonicbum

Awards
it looks like they are totally redoing their site. i went there today and they didnt have any products listed at all. there was a note about they were redoing their graphics or something...

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Still waiting...

Nope.. Haven't received a thing... :rant: Also, I can't find a valid contact address for ancillaresearch. :frustrate... Any ideas guys. This is the first "scam" experience I have had. :think:

chemikill

Banned
Awards
Nope.. Haven't received a thing... :rant: Also, I can't find a valid contact address for ancillaresearch. :frustrate... Any ideas guys. This is the first "scam" experience I have had. :think:
Contact them @ [email protected]
I too am waiting on an order. They were supposed to send me 2.5mg's of HCG, I contacted them after waiting three weeks, and they said they didn't have any 2.5mg vials. They said they would send me 5mg's as compensation for my wait-
but that was two or three weeks ago, and I still have yet to recieve my HCG. I emailed them about it again two days ago, and now they aren't responding. :rant: :think:
WTF :frustrate
-chem.

Deltmaster

Awards
looks like they are doing a re vamp, or a runner. I'll wait to put in an order me thinks!!

chemikill

Banned
Awards
looks like they are doing a re vamp, or a runner. I'll wait to put in an order me thinks!!

I just recieved the following email from them(below), then replied with a request for a refund and they denied me. FUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! :frustrate
Looks like I'm out $150-

Due to some circumstances I’ve encountered I will not be able to keep this business going. I’d like to thank all of my loyal customers and will extend an offer to everyone later but first there is business to tend to. I need to take a final inventory so that I may liquidate all items, but first there are some outstanding orders. If you have an outstanding order please email me with the order contents, the date, and the address to ship to. I would really like to take care of all of these orders in the next day or so. If your order was late there will be compensation in the package you receive.

Now when this is completed I will send a list out with all of my inventory for anyone who wants to bid on. It’ll be rather simple. You pick a quantity and a price and if I accept it you can purchase it for that. An example would be if I have 100 AquaClen and you wanted to then 10 AquaClen X $5.00 each = $50. If I accept that I’ll let you know and it’ll ship out. Once again I would like to take care of this in a timely manner, because I will be moving in 9 days so time is of the essence.

If you have an outstanding order and it is past the 10 day mark let me know and I’ll just refund the money.

Regards,

Ancilla Research

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Ask for a refund!

Chemikill - After 6 e-mails, and pinging another board mod I finally got a reply from ancilla. Ancilla resolved the situation as of today. I think you have a chance to recover your investment. I don't believe this guy is trying to scam people. Just keep trying to ping him. A good bro from the other board gave me the following address for ancilla [email protected].

I just recieved the following email from them(below), then replied with a request for a refund and they denied me. FUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! :frustrate
Looks like I'm out $150-

Due to some circumstances I’ve encountered I will not be able to keep this business going. I’d like to thank all of my loyal customers and will extend an offer to everyone later but first there is business to tend to. I need to take a final inventory so that I may liquidate all items, but first there are some outstanding orders. If you have an outstanding order please email me with the order contents, the date, and the address to ship to. I would really like to take care of all of these orders in the next day or so. If your order was late there will be compensation in the package you receive.

Now when this is completed I will send a list out with all of my inventory for anyone who wants to bid on. It’ll be rather simple. You pick a quantity and a price and if I accept it you can purchase it for that. An example would be if I have 100 AquaClen and you wanted to then 10 AquaClen X $5.00 each = $50. If I accept that I’ll let you know and it’ll ship out. Once again I would like to take care of this in a timely manner, because I will be moving in 9 days so time is of the essence.

If you have an outstanding order and it is past the 10 day mark let me know and I’ll just refund the money.

Regards,

Ancilla Research

sonicbum

Awards
if he denied your refund, it DOES sound like a scam to me...

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Submit a refund request through paypal

He refunded my cash.. ~ $95.00.. I had to file a protest through paypal. Try that route if you haven't already. Best of luck.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Jesus sounds like a friggin mess. Chemkill any luck getting your cash back?